Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Yup. I sometimes think about sucking cock when I jerk off.

And when I drive to work.

And when I'm at work.

And when I drive home from work.

And when I'm doing house work.

And when I'm shopping.

And when I fuck my boi pussy with a dildo in the shower.

And...

I have my cock in my hard wish I had a hard one in my mouth shooting a big load of hot cum!!!

why not think about sucking one...you're playing with one and that feels good

Of course I’m thinking about sucking cock because I’m thinking about how I’m going to eat every drop of my hot cum mmmmmmm:D

I think about sucking cock all the time beating off or not. Often I dream I have a cock in my mouth as I have sex.

I think about sucking cock all the time beating off or not. Often I dream I have a cock in my mouth as I have sex.

I just love the feel of a cock in your mouth right before it cum. How hard it get how hot it get. Then the first pulse of hot cum hitting the back of your tongue or the back of your throat. Then going down hard and deep milking every drop of cum from him Mmmmmm.

I’m usually playing with a dildo, sucking it, when I jerk off. It’s about the only thing to make me cum hard when I’m jerking off unless I’m using the dildo with a suction cup in the shower🌹

I’m usually playing with a dildo, sucking it, when I jerk off. It’s about the only thing to make me cum hard when I’m jerking off unless I’m using the dildo with a suction cup in the shower🌹

Oh love you can suck me while riding your dildo and jacking off anytime. Oh no now I’m drippy just thinking of that.💥

Oh love you can suck me while riding your dildo and jacking off anytime. Oh no now I’m drippy just thinking of that.💥

Now thats hot. Count me in. Ill suck so hard and plug my ass at the same time. Drip for me, let me jack me and you off while I take it in my mouth. Damn!!

lucky suction cup dildo

My fantasy is to be spit roasted. Im thinking of using a dildo with suction cup on the wall in my ass and sucking another one while I jerk it. pretending its a couple of guys.

Mostly I just remember the taste of precum and the feeling of the cum shooting into my mouth when I've done a good job.

Back