Try This & Report Back

This article contains a link to a video with a g-spot technique, has anyone tried it this way? I gave it a shot on my own and my arm got tired from the angle - a partner can get a better angle on it and I'll try that asap!! lol but it felt amazing for the short time I could manage it. Squirting Orgasm How to Video

There's a comment below the article with a link to the entire full length vid if you are interested.

Thanks

That video link has been posted a number of times in this thread.

It is a GREAT demo showing the typical reaction of a woman when her GSPOT is up and firing on all 12 cylinders!! The whole body spazmodic muscle contractions, the gasping for breath, the eyes rolling back in the head and an almost (or complete) OUT OF BODY feeling that many women experience is mind bogglingly good. For them. It also makes their partner feel 12 feet tall.

I've stated all through this thread that your technique should be whatever turns her crank. Variations are good but find a position SHE is most comfortable in - a position where she can ZONE OUT completely and allow her body and her head to be completely consumed and overwhelmed with these repeating waves of orgasm.

Many partners WILL find that for extended periods the face down and thumb technique IS the best because you can maintain the speed and pressure for long periods of time. All the other techniques and positions that I know or have tried result in cramping wrists, forearms or fingers. The TRY THIS technique is like sawing wood so you can do it for hours. I think it's gonna be a cooold winter.

That video link has been posted a number of times in this thread.

It is a GREAT demo showing the typical reaction of a woman when her GSPOT is up and firing on all 12 cylinders!! The whole body spazmodic muscle contractions, the gasping for breath, the eyes rolling back in the head and an almost (or complete) OUT OF BODY feeling that many women experience is mind bogglingly good. For them. It also makes their partner feel 12 feet tall.

I've stated all through this thread that your technique should be whatever turns her crank. Variations are good but find a position SHE is most comfortable in - a position where she can ZONE OUT completely and allow her body and her head to be completely consumed and overwhelmed with these repeating waves of orgasm.

Many partners WILL find that for extended periods the face down and thumb technique IS the best because you can maintain the speed and pressure for long periods of time. All the other techniques and positions that I know or have tried result in cramping wrists, forearms or fingers. The TRY THIS technique is like sawing wood so you can do it for hours. I think it's gonna be a cooold winter.

I think it's going to be a warm one here in Ohio for me! LOL!

Hey, Hon. How are you? Long time no hear from. I hope all is well.

I completely agree. A loving partner is THE best. It is fun occasionally to G-POKE some lady whom never even knew she had a G-Spot but the physical side wanes if there isn't a much deeper connection. The best thing that can happen is that person goes back to their lives, finds an attentive lover and knows now, how to continue the learning process. Hopefully with trust those experiments pay off.

With a lover there is NOTHING better (IMHO) than holding her and giving her G-Gasm after G-Gasm until she is a PUDDLE. It doesn't have to be hard enough to cause urethra bruising to trigger G's once it gets going. Side to side, tapping, different speeds will all produce lovely on-going varied G-Gasms for your woman.

I have no idea exactly WHAT a woman goes through when this is happening to/for her other than observations and from what I've seen she is literally somewhere ELSE. I know that after you stop G-ing her and she is catching her breath and you're sucking gently on a her clit to give her one more slow soft O before the cuddling and sleep she is in a dream like state - soft, vulnerable, sometimes crying and still twitching and spasming which can cause the giggles too. It is a wonderful experience and once achieved with a trusted lover she can have this and you can giver her this EVERY NIGHT. I'm glad to see the thread lives on with contributions, suggestions, observations and ya - even some complaints. I hope everybody who has ever read this is having a blast with it or if there are problems eventually reaches their ""EUREEEKA"" moment.

Be well. Stay safe

I am doing great, just been a little busy. I do have to say that I have had some incredible experiences with sexual partners that I have just met for sex. There was obviously no trust, but the excitement of multiple partners can be very stimulating. I had a lover who set up a meeting with another couple and I never squirted so much in my life. We met for dinner and drinks first and went to their home. They had to clean their carpeting after! LOL!

A huge, WELL KEPT "SECRET" ?

Well not for the fans of these pages. I suggested it waaaay back and a few ladies jumped all over me ( "Idiot. You have NFC what you're talking about!!!"" ). Slowly a few came forward and said, "Yup. Happened to me." and then there was a few pages of possible research including a piece on keeping it quiet because women felt GUILTY having an orgasm during childbirth.

My theory - and it was a question - was if the GSpot has been stimulated before and it's working in its SEXUAL ROLL why wouldn't it also work during a function from which it likely adapted - assisting in childbirth. Stimulation of tissue elasticisers so it minimizes tearing, natural pain killers, massive lubrication and push OUT muscle contractions all happen during childbirth because the baby is pushing HARD against these pressure points.

Anyway, here is a video I just found. It's kind of fun and very interesting, I would think, for the younger women who may want to pursue this during their own birthing experience. It is nice to see that not only does this G thingie allow partners to give unlimited amounts of pleasure for their woman but it could literally give an entirely new and wonderful aspect to childbirth. Please share and / or contribute if you have a story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EQ_-irO50w

G-gasm during childbirth

Well not for the fans of these pages. I suggested it waaaay back and a few ladies jumped all over me ( "Idiot. You have NFC what you're talking about!!!"" ). Slowly a few came forward and said, "Yup. Happened to me." and then there was a few pages of possible research including a piece on keeping it quiet because women felt GUILTY having an orgasm during childbirth.

My theory - and it was a question - was if the GSpot has been stimulated before and it's working in its SEXUAL ROLL why wouldn't it also work during a function from which it likely adapted - assisting in childbirth. Stimulation of tissue elasticisers so it minimizes tearing, natural pain killers, massive lubrication and push OUT muscle contractions all happen during childbirth because the baby is pushing HARD against these pressure points.

Anyway, here is a video I just found. It's kind of fun and very interesting, I would think, for the younger women who may want to pursue this during their own birthing experience. It is nice to see that not only does this G thingie allow partners to give unlimited amounts of pleasure for their woman but it could literally give an entirely new and wonderful aspect to childbirth. Please share and / or contribute if you have a story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EQ_-irO50w

I'm with you on this one, Mr. G. I had a g-gasm during the birth of my third son. He was, by far, the largest of my babies, and as his head pushed out, I felt a liquid gush and extreme contentment. It was great!

Male G-spot virgin

Hello Literotica Guru and fellow Literotiquites:

This is a very good topic you began in the early 2000. I have been studying the G-spot for a while, I've tried with my wife a few times but she doesn't have the patience for new things and is quite satisfied with her two clit orgasms a week. We are now in our fifties and it's only in the past 15 years that I have discovered there was this other type of female orgasm. With all the discussions of yes there is a G-spot or it's just a lost arc somewhere in our fantasies, I think you have addressed the topic very well and that, yes, people are all different and for some it will work and for others they may need a different mind set if they want to achieve it.

Unfortunately unless I find another female sex buddy as patient as myself to find the G-spot and/or squirting orgasm, I may remain a G-spot virgin of the male gender for the rest of my life :(.

I've been hooked on sex chat in yahoo chat rooms and opening up with female chatters for some time. Some are very surprised to find out this info on the G-spot. I will be directing them to this forum in the future and this chat site if it ever becomes available on my computer.

I applaud your patience and persistance in keeping this forum alive for all of us in search of female pleasure. I often here how there are men out there who still do not treat women with respect for their own sexuality and it's a shame. Keep up the good work, you are improving us all and helping in our relationships.

Signing out tchereau6 @ y

Male G-spot virgin

This is a very good topic you began in the early 2000. I have been studying the G-spot for a while, I've tried with my wife a few times but she doesn't have the patience for new things and is quite satisfied with her two clit orgasms a week. We are now in our fifties and it's only in the past 15 years that I have discovered there was this other type of female orgasm. With all the discussions of yes there is a G-spot or it's just a lost arc somewhere in our fantasies, I think you have addressed the topic very well and that, yes, people are all different and for some it will work and for others they may need a different mind set if they want to achieve it.

Unfortunately unless I find another female sex buddy as patient as myself to find the G-spot and/or squirting orgasm, I may remain a G-spot virgin of the male gender for the rest of my life :(.

I've been hooked on sex chat in yahoo chat rooms and opening up with female chatters for some time. Some are very surprised to find out this info on the G-spot. I will be directing them to this forum in the future and this chat site if it ever becomes available on my computer.

I applaud your patience and persistance in keeping this forum alive for all of us in search of female pleasure. I often here how there are men out there who still do not treat women with respect for their own sexuality and it's a shame. Keep up the good work, you are improving us all and helping in our relationships.

Signing out tchereau6 @ y :)

I'm with you on this one, Mr. G. I had a g-gasm during the birth of my third son. He was, by far, the largest of my babies, and as his head pushed out, I felt a liquid gush and extreme contentment. It was great!

I recall now feeling that to some extent as well.

Have still never had a G-gasm though and kind of gave up now...but hopefully I'll get there one day.

Video

I think that's a fabulous idea. All I need is a "victim" of the FEMALE persuasion with a fabulous fanny and the ability to G-Gasms steadily for 90 minutes or more. No sense in a shortened version when the full Monti is available, huh?

I will be taking auditions shortly.

The line starts here. Don't push. .... That'll be MY job!

Can't wait to try

This article contains a link to a video with a g-spot technique, has anyone tried it this way? I gave it a shot on my own and my arm got tired from the angle - a partner can get a better angle on it and I'll try that asap!! lol but it felt amazing for the short time I could manage it. Squirting Orgasm How to Video

There's a comment below the article with a link to the entire full length vid if you are interested.

I just shared this vid with my hubby :devil:. It is very much like a way I found to masturbate years ago, and didn't know then I was getting a combined G/clit orgasm, just knew it was so-o-o good :D. My hands aren't what they used to be, so if he can do it, even better! Can't wait for the offspring to be out of the house to try it out! :heart::heart::heart:

Don't Keep It A Secret

TEACH THE OFFSPRING

Seriously. If I knew this when I was in Univ. I would be EMPEROR today.

Seriously. This, if it works for partners, is a GREAT way to avoid unwanted "offspring"
of their own, STD's and wurst and make them seem like GODS to their lovers.

Keeping this a secret from the kiddies is eeeviiil !!!

Same here

I'm a new member here and in exactly the same boat as Brampton_man55:

My wife of 31 years thinks "everything is OK" in the sex department and isn't interested in learning/doing anything new, much to my disappointment. I doubt if I can even get her to watch the video in the link above.

What to do?

DAYUM..lol...I have been trying to find more volunteers for the class!!

Guess i gotta add a vid to that list!!

MY #1 Thread on Literotica or anywhere is this thread!!

So grateful to Mr. G for sharing!!

I think that's a fabulous idea. All I need is a "victim" of the FEMALE persuasion with a fabulous fanny and the ability to G-Gasms steadily for 90 minutes or more. No sense in a shortened version when the full Monti is available, huh?

I will be taking auditions shortly.

The line starts here. Don't push. .... That'll be MY job!

I feel for both of you guys. My husband was in a similar boat. Unfortunately, it has to come from her. Over the past 20 years, I tried g-spot stimulation (too intense!), but did not stick with it. I even purchased the Whipple et al. book when it came out in the 1980's. In fact, even during the birth of my third child in my 30s, I had a g-gasm, but did not continue to seek activation of my g-spot. I was happy with the status quo since my clitoral orgasms are exquisitely intense. Then, in my mid-40's, I stumbled on this site and decided to give it a try. I think that if you show her information and let her read it on her own, she may be inclined to try it. At first, my g-gasms were weak and unreliable, but over time, they blend with my other orgasms in a wonderful way. I wish you luck in opening her world and in blowing her mind, Lilly

I'm a new member here and in exactly the same boat as Brampton_man55:

My wife of 31 years thinks "everything is OK" in the sex department and isn't interested in learning/doing anything new, much to my disappointment. I doubt if I can even get her to watch the video in the link above.

What to do?

Thanks!!

I feel for both of you guys. My husband was in a similar boat. Unfortunately, it has to come from her. Over the past 20 years, I tried g-spot stimulation (too intense!), but did not stick with it. I even purchased the Whipple et al. book when it came out in the 1980's. In fact, even during the birth of my third child in my 30s, I had a g-gasm, but did not continue to seek activation of my g-spot. I was happy with the status quo since my clitoral orgasms are exquisitely intense. Then, in my mid-40's, I stumbled on this site and decided to give it a try. I think that if you show her information and let her read it on her own, she may be inclined to try it. At first, my g-gasms were weak and unreliable, but over time, they blend with my other orgasms in a wonderful way. I wish you luck in opening her world and in blowing her mind, Lilly

Lilly,
Thank you for a well written, encouraging post. I think I will have my wife read just your post first, then see if we can move to the first one in this thread. I am optomistic.

GFIT

Fascinating

I find it quite fascinating to read the metamorphosis of some ladies from either NO G-Gasm potential to slowly building to "WOW!!!" status.

I've been lucky for most of my encounters. The reaction to the *technique* happened within the first two to three minutes and was spectacular and incredibly erotic mostly because these were ladies who, in their 40's and 50's had NEVER experienced G-Gasms before so to produce an entirely NEW orgasm and with such intensity was VERY emotional and erotic.

A few have NOT responded as hoped and for that I apologize for their anticipation and disappointment and only hope they continued their quest with a more trusted lover. A control hangup seems to be the biggest block to this happening. A GREAT fantasy but no doubt a crushing let down when my ministrations didn't produce the effects expected. We are all different and those few have been gracious in their response so perhaps it IS happening with present lovers. I hope so.

From almost instant G-Gasms to months of trying to those (few - I hope) who for whatever reason just can't get there no matter what it is all fascinating. I wish I had a more effective answer for those having problems and I wish those who are enjoying the thread and have found it works for them or their lovers would post more often and encourage those still trying to KEEP TRYING.

Lilly,
Thank you for a well written, encouraging post. I think I will have my wife read just your post first, then see if we can move to the first one in this thread. I am optomistic.

GFIT

Its hard to imagine mind blowing sex until you have it. Unfortunately, once you have, you never want to go back.

Oh wow I can't believe I just found this thread. I actually wrote on my blog about this recently . I found this video years ago and showed it to hubby and we've been using this technique for years.
We've never tried repeatedly though..I am so sensitive after the first time. He's gotten me twice in a row but never more. then we have sex typically. Now I'm thinking I need to let him keep trying instead of curling in the fetal position and saying I can't stand anymore :p

An interesting article

I found & thought you might enjoy this article (posted below). I always pay close attention when a woman is describing her orgasms. Many have difficulty localizing them, their origins and what they are associated with. I know when it is happening "localizing" sensations are the last thing on a woman's mind but later it helps US to know what they are feeling so we can perhaps concentrate harder on that aspect of our techniques and arousal bag O tricks.

I love her "energy out the top of my head" description of G-Gasms. Also we have discussed the clitoral root theory in here a few times. Probably. But in another aspect ALL nerves are joined so by the time all those cables assemble in your brain one could say the nerves at the end of your big toe are just another "trunk" of the clitoral root. What DOES present evidence of the G (and A) spots causing a completely different reaction and hence a different (for many) orgasm(s) is how the differences are described by women having them. When a woman tells me they are different and how then I have to believe the origin may be related but the end product is different as night and day.

Ditto her mentioning and description of anal sex. The A-SPOT is right there and given the angle and frequency of thrusting once that spot is turned on - just like the G-Spot - it will fire up in a minute or so and turn a "doing it because it turns him on" sex act into a screaming multi-orgasmic and much loved part of your love making itinerary.

http://cltampa.com/dailyloaf/archives/2011/12/17/multiple-types-of-orgasms

Found it!

Well, my husband said he wanted to try, but we never seemed to actually get there. I don't know if he is scared or shy, or what, but now there will be no more excuses!

I have just been reading "The Cellar" on Lit and in the story he used a technique of pushing on her lower abdomen to reach the G-spot better, so I just tried it on myself and OMG! That was the key! Pushing my uterus down puts my G-spot right at my fingertips (literally), and it was instantaneous! I had ten or twelve (I don't know- a LOT) of orgasms before my hands just got too tired, so I finished off with a clitoral-vaginal orgasm, and I'm still shaking! It only took a few seconds to get each orgasm, but my natural flexing in pleasure would move the spot out of reach frequently, so I could have probably had 50 or more in the five minutes I was at it if I could figure out how to keep the spot there. :mad:

My husband is at work, so I texted him the results of my experiment. Won't that be a fun text? :devil:

If you want this to work, keep trying! It is so worth it!

(And per the earlier suggestion, I'm not ready to share with the offspring, though my kids have known about sex as long as they can remember (now 22, 20, 17). I think they would cover their ears and start singing "la-la-la" if I tried :rolleyes:)

Cat! You Made My Night

What a GREAT way to finish out the year!! I'm so glad it worked for you. Work with your lover. Once YOU know the feeling it won't be hard to teach the technique and the positioning and the amount of pressure and frequency. After that it'll be time to try all new positions and let your lover experiment with slow/supa-fast/back and forth/up and down/ vibrators / fruit.

The other MAJOR diff between doing it yourself and having your lover do it is that when YOU are exhausted and give up, he just changes arms and keeps going until you reach a different plan of existence. You dun gud to get to 12 or 15 yourself. I could bet you (and win) that there is NO WAY you could get to 50 all by yourself. Most pass out or are too pooped to keep going all alone. What a thrill to know what these G-Gasms feel like and KNOW that once your hubby knows too, you are in for a lifetime of 30 to 50 @ night of those fantastic O's PLUS those special marathons (save those for long weekends so you can recover) when you can double or triple that number. You must be GIDDY with anticipation. Just remember if you start to lose the feeling reach down a press your lower abdomen yourself to poke your G-Spot back to where he can reach it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. Thanks again for your feedback, your support and helping the newbies work through some of the initial problems if they have them. Have a safe, happy, healthy and hopefully prosperous YEAR.

Best

Dave

Last edited:
Further explanation

I felt like I needed to give an explanation for the women who haven't had g-gasms yet, and for any men who might be curious. (and Mr G apparently likes descriptions ;) )

For me, clitoral orgasms used to be like bubbles of pure energy starting at my pelvis and growing outward to encompass all or most of my body, popping and new bubbles growing behind them for 10-30 seconds, followed by tingling and intermittent electric jolts for another minute or so.

Unfortunately my middle-aged clitoral orgasms are much milder and shorter. Still nice, but just not what they used to be. Sometimes an orgasm is almost the absence of feeling for several seconds, followed by a feeling of contentment.

But G-gasms are something else completely. For me, they are intense feelings localized right at the spot. Within seconds of stimulation it is like scratching a really persistent itch, just so-o-o good you don't want to stop. By the third or fourth, my whole body starts to twitch as random electrical impulses rip through me, in a spectacularly pleasant way. I felt like I could keep having them as long as I could keep stimulating the spot- indefinitely.

I think I get these mildly during rear entry intercourse (because my husband has a bend) but never realized why I was enjoying it so much, but never felt finished. Now that I know to put counter-pressure on my pelvic organs, maybe that will be even more fun.

Gotta say, my already voracious appetites might just go past what anyone might consider "normal" with this new-found outlet. My poor husband :devil:

Back