Seeking Editor/Beta Reader

George_Barret

Virgin
Hello everyone, my name is George Barret, I'm a new writer here at Literotica and I"m currently looking for a beta reader/editor. I've already posted a couple of stories and the consensus is that I do need help in this department. So I wish to reach out and find anyone who can help out.

What I'm looking for is someone who can help to add polish to the stories that I'm doing. If you're curious about the kind of stories I do, well, they range in different kinds of subjects and categories. They range from science fiction to fantasy to more realistic settings. So, please, help me out with making my stories better for the community.

It sounds like you need a beta reader, as I'm told an editor is less likely to supply help in that regard. Editors want to fine tune, not bring from rough to polished.

However, what you want to do is give more information here if you want someone to come to you. What topic(s) does the story have, what's the summation, what's the word count? Some editors or beta readers don't like certain topics. Some don't want to deal with word counts over X amount. The point is, to give as much information as possible so they give an informed yes or no.

Also, you mention stories. Plural. Most editors or beta readers want to work on only one story at a time. Rarely will they work on more than one. So, if you find someone available, don't push your luck by expecting them to do more than one story.

It sounds like you need a beta reader, as I'm told an editor is less likely to supply help in that regard. Editors want to fine tune, not bring from rough to polished.

However, what you want to do is give more information here if you want someone to come to you. What topic(s) does the story have, what's the summation, what's the word count? Some editors or beta readers don't like certain topics. Some don't want to deal with word counts over X amount. The point is, to give as much information as possible so they give an informed yes or no.

Also, you mention stories. Plural. Most editors or beta readers want to work on only one story at a time. Rarely will they work on more than one. So, if you find someone available, don't push your luck by expecting them to do more than one story.

Think you'd be willing to be a beta reader or an editor?

Back