Hoping for our sweet, bi girl

aeolianmusic

Virgin
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Posts
26
The infamous Willie Sutton claimed that he robbed banks because "that's where the money is," and similarly we have perhaps been looking for lust in all the wrong places. We've posted a couple ads in the general personals but this morning we're crashing this thread's GLBT party--looking for the right bi adventuress, the right gal. Perhaps we should have come here first, come to where the flavor is, as the saying goes. Greener pastures and all that. Well, here we are!

We're a mature, educated, playful online couple, happily married to our rl spouses and happily devoted to each other. My amazing partner Lynn is a sweet "good girl," shy, subtly submissive, stunningly attractive, and simply the sexiest woman I've ever met. She is also deeply drawn to women ... but has never taken it beyond a fantasy.
The time has come.

We're not looking for anything highfalutin or lowdown, just some occasional fun with a friendly woman who would like to flirt and play on Skype with Lynn. We play it safe and relaxed. Easy on, easy off. I will talk as feels right ... but will leave the pleasures to her and ... you.

I should perhaps say that we share this account. Lynn prefers that I post but she reads all messages and will often respond herself. While we have infrequently hooked up with men online, we have yet to find the right woman, though we've had some lovely exchanges. In other words, we're new to this ... and remain ever hopeful.

Is there a woman who would like to introduce my sweet girl to new pleasures? Please come say hello!
 
Some things go bump in the night, this thread gets an afternoon bump. We have had the extraordinary pleasure of messaging with a few wonderful women but it does prove hard to align the stars and the calendars (let alone the desires and fantasies).

So here's to say again that we would love to message with a friendly, kind woman who is either bi or bi-curious. Sweet Lynn is all curiosity but, being shy and cautious, prefers that I take the initial lead here. (We share this account.)

We're in no rush and prefer to enjoy the process, making sure that everyone is comfortable. We are excited at the thought of an experienced woman talking Lynn into deep pleasures, but we're equally drawn to a woman, perhaps a lurker, who is new to the idea, hesitant but pulled toward her desire or curiosity about women.

Happy mid-summer to you all, and when it comes to responding to this ad, don't be shy!
 
Just for the Saturday heck of it, here's a bump. We have met some lovely gals out here but this is a special search for a special woman: someone submissive, kind, perhaps shy and even reluctant, and curious enough to send us a hello and find out just what the Saturday heck we're looking for!
 
Back
Top