The Orange tRump shouted

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
February 28, 2018 Orange tRump shouted fraudulent...

What could the Orange tRump possibly have done, that was fraudulent ?



(Of a matter of course, using his usual ruse, of "look, there is a squirrel frolicking, over in that direction," manner, he used the word to defame someone else.)


Sadly, no one will get to testify on alleged fraud committed by Trump University

FEB 07, 2018


Trump will get off the hook by paying roughly the same estimated amount he wants taxpayers to spend on a parade of tanks and missiles down Pennsylvania Avenue — which I'm not making up.

http://www.latimes.com/business/laz...iversity-fraud-settlement-20180207-story.html

Ivanka and Daddy's Little Wanna-Be Mob Lieutenant Donnie Jr. dive into the Cesspool of Fraud

https://www.avclub.com/ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump-jr-were-almost-charged-w-1819174441
 
Nobody is buying his line.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...urnover-everyone-top-10-changes-a8243181.html


The last aides standing at Trump's White House: Racists, liars, and family

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-Trump-s-White-House-Racists-liars-and-family


gsgs comment- Considering how many positions remain unfilled, how many people are left waiting for approval, how many offices remain empty and deserted...

He is tossing the word "love" around, again.


Sahil Kapur
@sahilkapur
·
22h
President Trump says the U.S. will straighten out its trade deficits with other countries and do it in a "very loving way. A loving, loving way. They'll like us better


Europe is very observant.

European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker has vowed to fight back against US President Donald Trump's threat of a 25% tariff on steel and 10% on aluminium imports.

"So now we will also impose import tariffs. This is basically a stupid process, the fact that we have to do this. But we have to do it. We will now impose tariffs on motorcycles, Harley Davidson, on blue jeans, Levis, on Bourbon. We can also do stupid. We also have to be this stupid," he said in Hamburg on Friday evening.

While Trump may be comfortable with the idea of a trade war, it wasn't just across the Atlantic where the leader's plans ruffled feathers.

http://www.euronews.com/2018/03/03/juncker-responds-to-trump-s-trade-tariffs-we-can-also-do-stupid-

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/06/gary-cohn-quits-trump-economic-adviser


http://www.dw.com/en/eu-imf-and-wto...-trump-trade-wars-are-easy-to-lose/a-42864157

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...-uk-construction-may-pound-brexit-carney-live



http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ariffs-eu-cars-import-trade-war-a8238426.html


https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/t...oint-press-conference-today-live-stream-blog/

http://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2018/03/06/paul-ryan-trump-tariffs

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...deepen-as-trade-war-fears-mount-idUSKCN1GJ1PL


http://www.wired.co.uk/article/geneva-motor-show-2018
 
By Trump's own directive, he needs to eliminate two tariffs for each new one he imposes.
 
Orange tRump shouted women.

Too much beautiful chocolate cake, artificial sweetener, sugar, and something to to boost his mood. Saturday night is his rally party night.

Wishful thinking converted into Beyond Alice in Wonderland's mirror's fantasy-come-true for him.

In Emperor Carrot's daydreams, women never marched against him, women do not curse his motorcade, women love porn in the White House, and half the women in his kingdom swooned with orgasms, when he sat his arse in the Oval office chair.

Speech at the private airport hanger rally-

"Hey,didn’t we surprise them with women during the election? Remember? ‘Women won’t like Donald Trump,’ ” he said, mimicking cable news pundits. “I said, ‘Have I really had that kind of a problem? I don‘t think so.’ But: ‘Women won’t like Donald Trump. It will be a rough night for Donald Trump because the women won’t come out.’ We got 52 percent. Right? Fifty-two."

Only a few problems with the 52 figure.

That figure, 52 percent, is clearly incorrect.

Why?

Because we know that Trump 1) received more support from men than from women and 2) lost the popular vote. So if he’d received majorities of men and women, it would have been awfully hard for him to get a minority of the ballots.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...w-he-did-among-whites/?utm_term=.d65a407a274b

You cannot buy off every minority woman with a $200,000.00 salary and White House perks. 99% of America's women do not wear diamond tiaras at the breakfast table. The Handmaids Tale does not present a picture of the most desirable future, yet, to women.

Women of America are not your own personal property, Emperor Carrot Head. Putin cannot grant all of your wishes. We know why you import workers from Eastern Europe, you S.O.B.!
 
By Trump's own directive, he needs to eliminate two tariffs for each new one he imposes.
Petty consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds, or something like that. Tromp, consistent? Right.
 
Orange tRump shouts "tremendous leaking, lying and corruption.”

Who leaks more, tells more lies, and is more corrupt than Orange tRump ?

tremendous leaking, lying and corruption


Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
4h
As the House Intelligence Committee has concluded, there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump Campaign. As many are now finding out, however, there was tremendous leaking, lying and corruption at the highest levels of the FBI, Justice & State. #DrainTheSwamp


https://www.motherjones.com/politic...-andrew-mccabe-twitter-james-comey-responded/
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot Head, Donald the first of his name, has an ensemble of thousands, willing to echo his message. His allies have proved themselves to be willing to support the Potemkin facade of legitimacy.

The Russian Bear, herself is shrugging at the continued presence of Putin. Putin, the ultimate "Fatal Attraction" in drag. Cannot be ignored.

Members of all of the corporate, political, and financial world, have been swimming in Russian rubles for decades. If the Mueller inquiry allows an exploratory incision to go forward, the belly of the beast will spill forth much rotten-ness.

If anything was proved during the Wall St. Crash of 2007-2008, it was the fact that all financial systems around the globe infuse each other. If there is poison in the system, all get poisoned.

What has been creeping back, is the lack of defense against poison. Godzilla is sitting in the Oval office chair. Cthulhu and all of his alliance has been invited to a world that is no longer defended.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
3h
Why does the Mueller team have 13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans? Another Dem recently added...does anyone think this is fair? And yet, there is NO COLLUSION
 
Until this week, Donald Trump’s comments on the Trump–Russia investigation showed constraint on a single point. Trump has blamed the Obama administration for starting an investigation without evidence.(He did not blame Mueller.)

(Orange tRump had the Obama administration by the short hairs. Revealing the extent of Russian interference, would risk the accusation of election interference, and disrupt the process. Failing to reveal known facts, evidence, and collected information,would expose suppression.)

(Who had Comey by the shorthairs ?How could he possibly reveal the full truth ? Did Comey betray America, in order to save himself from wrath and consequences? How much were the Russians involved, with Comey's release of the statement that damaged Hillary Clinton's campaign ? Emperor Carrot howled that if he did not win the election, it would prove the election was "fixed." We are left with the question of how much Russia was involved in "fixing" the election in his favor.)

(Emperor Carrot Head) has attacked both the FBI and Department of Justice as being instruments of the Democratic Party.


Emperor Carrot Head has not attacked Mueller, directly. Until today.


The absolute lie that Republican Robert Mueller’s team — which has over 40 members — is composed entirely of Democrats may seem ridiculous.

A section of the book How Democracies Die addresses what Trump is doing directly. In increasing their power, autocrats look for something that an opponent has done wrong — even if what that person has done was beneficial to the autocrat — and then use it to define that person as a crook and a liar. Repetition of “crooked Hillary” or “leaking Comey” or “lying McCabe” is meant to not just demean an opponent, but make anything they say in response easy to dismiss. If all your opposition is fixed in the mind of the public, or even part of the public, as criminal liars, then they’re crippled in their ability to impact the autocrat.

And if the autocrat can’t find any point on which to directly attack an opponent, they can always attack them for associating with criminal liars. For example, why would Robert Mueller staff his investigation with “big crooked Hillary supporters” and “hardened Democrats?” That the accusations are untrue doesn’t matter. All of Trump’s accusations are untrue.

But the direct attack on Robert Mueller’s investigation shows that Trump has cleared away one target and is ready to move on to the big prize. Equipped with the Republican memo drafted by Devin Nunes and blessed by Paul Ryan, Trump has the assurance that he can take any actions without reprisals on the part of Congress.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ng-same-tactic-as-he-used-on-Comey-and-McCabe
 
Orange tRump shouted schools


What terrible new thing did he do to America's public schools ?

How can for-profit schools, colleges, and universities become fabulously wealthy, if the government funds community efforts to provide education for locals ? Betsy DeVos has friends that want that money!

Orange tRump does not compute community colleges.

“We do not know what a ‘community college’ means,” he told the crowd in an Ohio training facility for construction apprentices.

https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2018/03/donald-trump-community-colleges/556976/

‘I don’t know what that means, a community college,’’ Trump said at one point. ‘‘Call it vocational and technical. People know what that means. They don’t know what a community college means.’’


https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...ity-college/xfQoiVo09HwydakyUD5ycN/story.html


This was said by Orange tRump, while he was campaigning during a taxpayer-funded event.


https://wonkette.com/631979/donald-trump-what-is-college

March 29, 2018

Yes.

The taxpayers paid for another private rally event.

But what was supposed to be a speech on infrastructure at an official White House event essentially turned into a slightly more low-key version of a campaign rally in front of an invite-only audience.

One statewide official who wasn't invited? Kasich - the frequent Trump critic and possible 2020 challenger.


http://www.cleveland.com/open/index..._trump_talks_infrastr.html#incart_river_index
 
gsgs question- The plan of Republicans, was to privatize and monetize everything possible. Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin was tossed out, because he protected the VA from privatization. Betsy DeVos is promoting for-profit education, and harming the government sponsored education system. Wall St. and hedge funds want to get that money! Orange tRump and his associates have trimmed the budget for the population, down to starvation in order to give the trillionaires a cut of the wealth.

You want to repair or replace a bridge ? Get in bed with a multinational corporation, and enable them to feed at the trough. Privately-owned corporations get their cut,or no bridge for your town/city/hamlet

We have many more billionaires to feed, and they have blown through the world's piggy banks, already. They need moar! Constant growth equals constant consuming. Orange tRump has opened the gates.

Does Orange tRump have plans to dismantle the United States Post Office, in order to give privately owned mail and package delivery the whole pie ?

U.S. Post Office employees have protections and protective regulations. Republicans hate it, when workers get paid fairly, and treated like human beings.

Orange tRump shouted taxes.

There might be investigators looking into tRump taxes!

A federal judge ruled Wednesday that the case can proceed, opening the way for the plaintiffs to seek at least a portion of Trump’s tax returns, which the president has refused to release.

Orange tRump is shouting Crimes!
Orange tRump is shouting Corruption!
Orange tRump is shouting Ruination and Destruction!

A bit hypocritical of Orange tRump, wouldn't you say ?


Why is Orange tRump attacking Amazon ?


A grand story, about what tRump Industries is hiding

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2a366b72f2d_story.html?utm_term=.5fbc3ad0b14c



On Saturday, the Post ran a story that must have hit particularly close to home: a rundown of how Trump’s presidency has ramped up legal scrutiny of his business empire.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...zon-again-after-post-runs-negative-story.html

Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post and Amazon. Orange tRump does not comprehend the fact that America allows the press to tell the truth to the public.

Is Amazon harming the Post Office ?
Nope. Plenty of money pouring in.
Amazon is not the problem.

The Post Office has a pension system, that provides health care for mailmen, mail women, clerks, and drivers. This legal agreement is what drags the PO down, not Amazon.



Orange tRump took some time from his pre-golf routine to go after Amazon for the second time in a week. This time, he accused the Washington Post, which is owned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, of acting as a lobbyist for the internet giant, an assertion that is, shockingly, not true.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...zon-again-after-post-runs-negative-story.html

Amazon saved the Post Office from sinking, and has paid all taxes


Amazon rebuilt its delivery network around the post several years ago. The company operates “sortation centers” that complement warehouses and organize packages by zip code before sending them to post offices for the final leg of delivery. In Kenosha, Wisconsin, Amazon has a million-square-foot warehouse, connected to a 500,000-square-foot sort center with a covered conveyor belt that resembles an airport skybridge.

Ending the U.S. mail relationship would probably be a bigger setback for Amazon than for the Postal Service. On a dark day in late 2011 when the postmaster general proposed cutting 100,000 staff and shutting thousands of post offices, EBay Inc. shares dropped more than 6 percent. Amazon’s deal came soon after, and radical cuts were avoided—probably not a coincidence.

So the e-commerce giant got the Postal Service off life support, but any benefit beyond that is minimal. Nothing short of a complete overhaul of the mail system, some kind of bankruptcy-style financial restructuring or reneging on those health-care promises would turn the Postal Service into a sustainable business.

Maybe that’s Trump’s goal. Building an antitrust case against Amazon—an idea the President has floated—is a tall order. Amazon’s five-year contract with the Postal Service could be up for renewal this year. Breaking up that relationship would be an easier way for Trump to inflict pain on the #AmazonWashingtonPost, as he calls it.
 
Amazon, the Postal Service and Congress should simply ignore him. They'll all be happier for it.
 
Amazon, the Postal Service and Congress should simply ignore him. They'll all be happier for it.
Tromp didn't notice that bit in the Constitution, the only place the word FREEDOM (do what you want!) is mentioned: FREEDOM of speech, and of the press. We and WaPo and Wonkette and your retarded cousin all get to say whatever the fuck we want about Tromp.

And Tromp gets to say whatever the fuck he wants about anything, but as POTUS, his words likely have more impact. Still, we get to ignore him if we can. Freedom of speech also means freedom to change channels.

Ignore Tromp. He hates ignorance.
 
*reads*

The news info-tainment outlets that exists on the other side of Alice in Wonderland's mirror, are intensely involved with wanting to kill the post office.

What is their problem ?

"He does not listen, he refuses to follow advice, and he does not pay his bills..."

The conventional wisdom is that Amazon has actually been a rare boon for the financially battered Postal Service,” wrote Slate’s Jordan Weissmann. Even Trump allies have reportedly tried to explain to the president why his views are misguided, but he’s having none of it. “The whole post office thing, that’s very much a perception he has,” a source told Axios earlier this week. “It’s been explained to him in multiple meetings that his perception is inaccurate and that the post office actually makes a ton of money from Amazon.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...hington-post-should-register-as-lobbyist.html


How suprisingly unexpected-

The U.S. Post Office does not use tax payer money!


Second Continental Congress named Benjamin Franklin the first postmaster general of the Constitutional Post. William Goddard, the original creator of the post, was deeply disappointed at being passed over for the position. He reluctantly agreed to serve as Riding Surveyor for the Post. This pass, signed by Franklin, allowed Goddard to travel as necessary in his new position.


https://postalmuseum.si.edu/exhibit...liam-goddard-and-the-constitutional-post.html


https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ent-retailer-deliveries-website-a8283106.html


Ah, yes, snail mail is not as popular as it once was. Easier to send texts, or email, ect.

Boosted by e-commerce, the US Postal Service has enjoyed double-digit increases in revenue from delivering packages, but that has not been enough to offset pension and health care costs, as well as declines in first-class letters and marketing mail. Together, letters and marketing mail make up more than two-thirds of postal revenue.


In arguing that the US Postal Service is losing money on delivering packages for Amazon, Mr Trump appears to be citing some Wall Street analyses that argue the US Postal Service’s formula for calculating its costs is outdated. A 2017 analysis by Citigroup did conclude that the US Postal Service was charging below market rates as a whole on parcels. Still, federal regulators have reviewed the Amazon contract with the company each year and determined it to be profitable.
 
A few years ago I did a fair amount of minor business on eBay, buying and selling stuff worldwide. DeFex er I mean FedEx and UPS and DHL do not have much of a presence in my rural area. The DeFex guys can't even find my house for deliveries sometimes. So I shipped nationally and internationally with USPS. Go to the post office two miles away, no problem. And decent shipping rates if you knew how to package.

I recall a test by a couple of academic geeks. They packaged a motion detector system recording motions and impacts and repeatedly shipped it by the dominant carriers. Result: USPS moved packages around more but dropped them less. The commercial carriers recorded 10X more impact spikes than USPS. Moral: The Post Office is gentler. Keep that in mind when shipping breakables and shakeables.
 
Orange tRump shouted rape

April 5, 2018

Orange tRump's claim that there were reports that “came out” “yesterday” does not check out in a survey of media reports.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...immigrants-migrants-border-wall-a8291221.html


https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/04/trumps-tax-reform-speech-goes-off-the-rails

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/05/us/politics/fact-check-trump-west-virginia-immigrant-rape.html



What was the purpose of Orange tRump's road trip to West Virginia ? Taxpayers fund his trip, under the guise of a tax discussion.


How much of a threat, is Joe Manchin ?

At the end of an hourlong event in West Virginia on Thursday, Donald Trump polled the crowd about whom they would like to see win next month’s Republican primary for U.S. Senate. “Should we do a little test?” asked the president, who was flanked by the two establishment-approved candidates, state attorney general Patrick Morrisey and U.S. Rep. Evan Jenkins.


“Who’s voting for Patrick? Who’s voting for Evan?”



Noticeably absent from the stage was a third candidate for the GOP nomination, one with far more money and name recognition: Don Blankenship, the coal baron and ex-con who the Republican establishment fears will spoil their chances of defeating Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin this fall in a state Trump won by more than 40 percentage points in 2016.


That Blankenship is even in the running is remarkable. It was only three years ago that his lawyer was arguing that he couldn’t get a fair trial in West Virginia given his standing in the state, and less than a year ago that Blankenship was still in a halfway house finishing out his sentence after being convicted in 2015 of conspiring to violate federal mine safety standards in connection with the devastating 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch coal mine—the worst mining disaster in 40 years, according to the federal government.


https://slate.com/news-and-politics...etween-patrick-morrisey-and-evan-jenkins.html
 
Trump appeared to be saying that the caravan was somehow responsible for the rape of women. Or that men in Mexico are raping women in the caravan. There is no evidence either are true.

BuzzFeed News immigration reporter Adolfo Flores then tweeted, "I’ve been with the caravan for 12 days and haven’t seen or heard of anyone being “raped at levels that nobody has ever seen before.”


The caravan organizers, a group called Pueblos Sin Fronteras, have said that one of their aims in escorting people from Honduras and other countries to Mexico and the US has been to protect them from assaults that asylum seekers and migrants can encounter. The group also uses the caravans to highlight the violence, poverty, and political oppression people fleeing Central American face back home.

The group organized men and some women to run security, with members of the security committee taking turns keeping watch and patrolling while people slept out in the open in town plaza.


https://www.buzzfeed.com/nidhiprakash/trump-rapists-immigrants?utm_term=.hqGB40RYk#.ab14BbjaA

While BuzzFeed’s reporting implied that a few may attempt an actual crossing of the border illegally, this is a largely inaccurate characterization. The main goal, as in years prior, is to draw attention to the dangers inherent to fleeing violence in Central America by creating a mass request for asylum:

(see article at snopes)

Caravan organizer Georgina Dearivo told Guatemalan outlet República that the major motivating factors for participants were fleeing political and military violence, as well as the ever-present threat of gang violence in their home countries. In a 3 April 2018 press release, the Latin American Working Group (a nonprofit organization dedicated to Latin American issues) provided further context for these regularly occurring events, the intention of which is to highlight the broader issue of migrant’s rights, as well as the more specific incidence of increasing political repression in Honduras.


https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/04/03/caravans-of-immigrants/

Seems as if the members of the caravan are in solidarity.


https://www.buzzfeed.com/adolfoflor...ded-for-the-us?utm_term=.xi9kMRK9e#.kax0OzdGZ
 
Orange tRump shouted "an attack on our country."



Is there a particular version of America that wants to allow Orange tRump's lawyer to commit crimes ?


Orange tRump shouted " everything we stand for."

Which leads to the question-

Who is the "we" Orange tRump is referring to ?

If Donald John Drumpf said "everything I stand for",
it would provoke a laugh.


There was no illegal break-in at Michael Cohen's office, home, or hotel room.


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ael-cohen-investigation-is-no-witch-hunt.html

The involvement of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York — which prides in its independence and is singular for being at the epicenter of many financial crimes and public-corruption cases that are unique to Manhattan — means that the Trump-appointed interim U.S. attorney, Geoffrey Berman, agreed to go along with the referral. And that Berman’s office, working alongside local FBI agents, had enough evidence to convince a magistrate judge to issue warrants for Cohen’s personal effects. The Post indicated that federal investigators seized his “computer, phone and personal financial records, including tax returns” from his office, and Lord knows what else from his home and hotel room.


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ome-office-of-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen.html
 
Did the White House over-extend Orange tRump's resilience, at the rally and election campaign near near Columbus, Ohio ?

August 5, 2018

Orange tRump also mentioned his proposed “space force”, telling supporters there was “so much happening in space” besides “Mars and the Moon.


“I have also directed the Pentagon to begin the process of creating the sixth branch of the United States armed forces called the Space Force. Space. Very important,” he said.

"That’s going to be great. Look, so much is happening now in space, I’m not just talking about Mars and the Moon, I’m talking about tremendous defence capability, offensive capability."


"It's in space, so we’re going to do the Space Force.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...corrected-by-crowd-lebron-james-a8478241.html
 
August 11, 2018

Orange tRump shouts "lowlife."

Yes, he is a lowlife.

Josh Dawsey
@jdawsey1

A dispatch from @EliStokols at the golf course


Alan Rappeport
@arappeport


STURGIS, S.D. —The founder of Bikers for Trump is mobilizing opposition to Harley-Davidson for making bikes abroad. But he's selling Trump T-shirts made in Haiti, because American shirts are too expensive


12:00 PM · Aug 11, 2018


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/11/business/us-bikers-harley-davidson.html


Maggie Haberman
@maggieNYT

Bikers in a Bedminster ballroom, via Tom Brenner

4:21 PM · Aug 11, 2018
 
Did the White House over-extend Orange tRump's resilience, at the rally and election campaign near near Columbus, Ohio ?

August 5, 2018

Orange tRump also mentioned his proposed “space force”, telling supporters there was “so much happening in space” besides “Mars and the Moon.


“I have also directed the Pentagon to begin the process of creating the sixth branch of the United States armed forces called the Space Force. Space. Very important,” he said.

"That’s going to be great. Look, so much is happening now in space, I’m not just talking about Mars and the Moon, I’m talking about tremendous defence capability, offensive capability."


"It's in space, so we’re going to do the Space Force.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...corrected-by-crowd-lebron-james-a8478241.html

Space Forces will have snazzy black uniforms with twin Twisted Comets on the lapels, and space boots!
 
Orange Cheeto-lini, the Orange Day-Glo tRump, shouted that Democrats hired their audience, and demonstrators.

(If we hold tRump in full TV make-up, under a black light, will he glow in the dark ?)


Lo, and behold!

The most recent hiring, for Orange Cheeto-lini's rally in Billings, Montana

(FOX TV does not give a fuck about truth in advertising, politics, or anything.

FOX TV used Tina Fey's face, because Sarah Palin was not attractive, and pretended it was Sarah's face- Until They Got Caught!

It does not matter which film clip they get from the Billings rally.

Two versions, one with White Supremacists and Q conspiracy fans, one version with Washington DC blondes (Republican women.)


Did anyone get film clips of the Q fan T shirts ? Trump's goons confiscated the Q shirts, before the locals entered the venue. Which is funny, because Trump has voiced support and belief in Q's conspiracy ravings.)


J.K.
@pixelandthepen
@DarrellEhrlick
You seen this?
Quote Tweet
Hallie Cross
@mamacrosswy
The president is coming to the Metra in Billings, MT on September 6th. These are some current job listings. You wanna talk about people getting paid to show support of something? Let's talk

On Craigslist
five days, ago

Ad 1

F150 Trump Supporting Truck
(They wanted Ford brand trucks to be seen at rally ?)

18$
Metra Park Area

Bring your truck and FLAG and come support MAGA

Looking for supporters,minorities a PLUS,
PLUS, PLUS, wave the flag
make MONEY!!!!

15$ per hour, 2 shifts, 5 hours per shift.
No Liberals, Democrats, or Traitors


Ad 2

$390/Day
Brand Ambassadors Needed

The PUSH Agency- Billings, Montana

Republic Event in Billings, MT

Thursday, September 6, 2018
9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

59101

Dark jeans or pants
no rips, holes, or tears

We will provide one T-shirt and one hat

http://www.inforum.com/news/government-and-politics/4495759-trumps-visit-fargo-what-you-need-know.


gsgs comment-

When Orange Cheeto-lini had his tentative starter campaign, there were stray, forlorn, miserable looking people with posters on a stick, in the oddest of streets in Boston.

Some of them, were the very people that Trump's deportation team is tormenting in the I.C.E prisons. Back then, they were wearing Trump's T shirts and carrying his signs.

Later, on, when Trump started getting attention from major TV networks, alternative media investigated which agencies were hiring nobodies off of the street to carry Trump posters.

I am guessing that Trump decided that Boston was not worth the tiny amount of cash paid out. Then, again, Trump is stiffing towns across America for police protection. $20,000.00 a pop. No new ambulance or fire truck, because Mike Pence stiffed them, too.
 
Orange Trump is NOT shouting "anonymous" but only because he's too dumb to pronounce the word!
 
LOL Orange Cheeto-lini tRump complaining about money spent ? *looks at everything that the taxpayer is paying for, to support Orange Cheeto-lini's family, transportation needs, housing needs, security needs, campaign needs, vacation needs, golf needs...*

Not to mention billionaires' needs.


Mueller may have just eliminated one of Trump's complaints


September 14, 2018

When former campaign adviser George Papadopoulos was sentenced to two weeks in prison last week for lying to federal investigators, Trump compared his sentence to a figure of $28 million, presumably also a reference to the probe's cost.

Where that number came from, though, isn't clear. If we assume the same cost-per-day for the investigation that was reported through March of this year, the probe has so far cost the government about $26 million. That's the $17 million through March and another $9 million since.

But, as journalist Marcy Wheeler pointed out on her personal site, the Mueller probe may have just paid for itself.

Why? Because part of the plea agreement reached between Mueller and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort includes forfeiture of certain property to the government. While it's unclear how much value will be extracted from that forfeiture, there's reason to think it could more than pay for what Mueller's incurred so far.

The combined value of those properties is about $22.2 million, according to estimates at *********** and assigning the 2006 sale price to his Trump Tower property. If those were sold at the values identified above and the money returned to the government, that alone nearly covers our estimated costs of the investigation to date.


https://www.sfgate.com/news/article...ne-of-Trump-s-13230405.php#item-85307-tbla-10

Jennifer Rodgers, executive director of the Center for the Advancement of Public Integrity at Columbia Law School, explained in a phone call to The Post that unless Manafort owns the properties outright -- that is, without a mortgage or co-owner -- there will be an agreement on how to split assets from a sale.

"Sometimes if it's joint ownership you do have to go through a process with the other owners, with the other parties," Rodgers said. "The government will do that as part of the forfeiture process. You can seize them, but seizing them doesn't mean it's all said and done. ... They do have to account for any other owners."

If there's a mortgage, "the bank is not going to be out because he is a criminal," she said.

Those properties also aren't the only items of value being forfeited. Manafort also has to give up his life insurance policy. It's not clear what the value of the policy is, but when he was first indicted he presented the court with a life-insurance policy or policies that he valued at about $4.5 million. Prosecutors were skeptical that the policies were worth that much.

Then there are three bank accounts - two at Federal Savings Bank, one at Capital One -- that Manafort is also forfeiting. None of the values of those accounts is clear.

But one, Wheeler notes, may be tied to a $16 million loan Manafort got from Federal Savings Bank. A bank executive testified in Manafort's Virginia trial that the institution had written off $11.8 million it was still owed; it's not clear if that value is tied up in property or in an account.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ps-biggest-complaints/?utm_term=.2adb672f6309



We're left with a broad range, then. The government's seizures from Manafort could be worth some $42 million, including the upper estimates of just the properties, Federal Savings Bank loan and insurance policies. And that doesn't include the other accounts, which might contain some portion of the $30 million that Wheeler points to as having been identified by the government as ill-gotten gains. That's enough to pay for the Mueller probe for some time to come.

What was seized could also be, and likely is, a much smaller amount. At the time that Manafort was first indicted, he claimed to be worth $28 million. That presumably includes the value of his properties, which would suggest very little cash on hand -- even before he spent months defending himself in court. That claim, though, is worth taking with a grain of salt. We know that Manafort's past assertions have proven to be inaccurate, to put it mildly.

The plea agreement spells out that there is no restitution mandated of Manafort



There have been rumors for some time that Trump might pardon Manafort. If he does so, both Rocah and Rodgers suggested, the government will probably get to keep what's been seized anyway.

The plea agreement stipulates that Manafort "agrees to forfeit criminally and civilly the following properties." That "civilly" is important.

"Civil forfeiture is separate and he stipulated to it, so it's going to be done now," Rodgers said. "A pardon wouldn't affect that."

"I would think it would be very hard for him to get his property back," Rocah said. But "that doesn't mean he wouldn't try to pardon him."

After all, Trump does have other concerns related to Manafort that a pardon might aid.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...p-cost-complaint-anaylsis-20180914-story.html
 
Back
Top