Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

married, discreet, bi-curious
My first time tasting a cock was around 48 years ago. I was hitchhiking in Maryland and a man about my Father's age picked me up. After a short distance he asked if he could pay me to let him suck my cock. Hell , I was horny and would have let him suck me for free. He found a dark place to park, I slid my pants down and he swallowed me with a wonderful hot wet mouth. I was enjoying the moment very much , unfortunately too much and pumped a massive load of cum into his mouth very quickly. My bare ass was about a foot off the car seat as he licked and sucked the last drops from me. Then he shocked me by asking if he gave me even more money would I suck him. I was quick to say I don't do that. But as I looked at his sad face and the lump in his pants I felt kind of guilty. After all he just gave me an incredible orgasm, my cock was still jumping and shaking from it. I told him to take his cock out and I would jack him and play with his balls. When he pulled his cock out I was shocked at it's massive size. His balls were huge and his cock bigger than any I had ever seen. I began sliding one hand up and down his shaft as I gently rubbed his enormous balls. He had his legs spread and was moaning his approval. Then I saw the wetness on the tip of his cock and bent down to lick it off. It tasted good so I continued licking all around his cock head then up and down his shaft. It wasn't so bad and he was pumping his hips and moaning his approval. I liked that I was giving him pleasure. I took his cock head into my mouth. Swirling my tongue all around it. I wanted to taste more so I took him deeper and deeper into my mouth. Now I was pumping my head and sucking as he slid in and out of my mouth. He shot blast after blast of creamy hot cum and I swallowed it down. I had just cum minutes before yet my own cock was terribly hard once again.

My first time tasting a cock was around 48 years ago. I was hitchhiking in Maryland and a man about my Father's age picked me up. After a short distance he asked if he could pay me to let him suck my cock. Hell , I was horny and would have let him suck me for free. He found a dark place to park, I slid my pants down and he swallowed me with a wonderful hot wet mouth. I was enjoying the moment very much , unfortunately too much and pumped a massive load of cum into his mouth very quickly. My bare ass was about a foot off the car seat as he licked and sucked the last drops from me. Then he shocked me by asking if he gave me even more money would I suck him. I was quick to say I don't do that. But as I looked at his sad face and the lump in his pants I felt kind of guilty. After all he just gave me an incredible orgasm, my cock was still jumping and shaking from it. I told him to take his cock out and I would jack him and play with his balls. When he pulled his cock out I was shocked at it's massive size. His balls were huge and his cock bigger than any I had ever seen. I began sliding one hand up and down his shaft as I gently rubbed his enormous balls. He had his legs spread and was moaning his approval. Then I saw the wetness on the tip of his cock and bent down to lick it off. It tasted good so I continued licking all around his cock head then up and down his shaft. It wasn't so bad and he was pumping his hips and moaning his approval. I liked that I was giving him pleasure. I took his cock head into my mouth. Swirling my tongue all around it. I wanted to taste more so I took him deeper and deeper into my mouth. Now I was pumping my head and sucking as he slid in and out of my mouth. He shot blast after blast of creamy hot cum and I swallowed it down. I had just cum minutes before yet my own cock was terribly hard once again.

Wow This was hot!

Wow that was a hot story! I’d love to hear more!
Yes it was a very hot story but he did not say if it was the beginning of a lifetime of sucking cock, I have been sucking since the age of 12 although I did take a break from the age of 19 -40. I was forced to suck at age 9 but that was a one time deal

:cattail:
Down low discrete sissy slut CD for a big dick daddy. I'm in
Live oak fl. 32064 , I'm looking to host big dick daddy types in 32064
Call me Lucy or bitch or slut , cock sucker , call me what ever . Just bring your cock drop your pants and let me suck it till u blow ur 1st one in my mouth then in my ass

813, Lutz. Always looking, very seldom finding! Lingerie, panties, or just a dress shirt and no panties...I enjoy being on my knees bringing a cock to life. How it feels in my mouth as it gets hard. Let me play the fem role, hold my head, feed me your cock...not rough, but with the desire to give me what I need and want.

hey

looking for M verstile, 21 to ???
or F 35 to ???
must be willing to have safe sex ONLY

Bi versatile

52 mwm, experianced bi looking to get what I need. Laid back and flexable. Hope your having a good day!

919/910

Back