Gay men: Do you like to be dominated or are you submissive?

I think I could enjoy it if it was sensual, slow, and measured. No humiliation aspects. Language would have to be chosen carefully to enhance the mood.
 
I'm a total submissive - A very active one, mind you, who loves dominant, strong men to fuck my face and ass and then blast a nice load down my throat. I'd like to develop a relationship with a dominant master and be his fuck toy regularly so that I can explore more of my submissive cravings.
 
Straight . . . butt

Straight. But fantasize about having a man dominate my butt. Nope never have. But have enjoyed masturbation with butt being fingered or dildo.
 
A sort of fantasy of mine recently, is to meet up with some guy, we're going to take turns one being femme and sub, the other masculine and dom, and we flip a coin to decide who does what first. it's be kind of exciting not knowing in advance.
 
Not sure if I'd be top or bottom

Haven't done it, so no solid reference. If the determination for top or bottom were left up to size, I'd probably end up on bottom most of the time. My penis is 3" hanging free and 5" hard. Looking at pics here, I'd likely end up with another man's larger cock up my bottom. Some of the men with hot round butts, I do find get me hard, and those are the ones I'd like to get inside. But generally, my guess is I'd have to submit some before I'd get some. Most likely, I'd have to admit my role as bottom.
 
Submissive all the way :eek:
as long as im dominated im fine ^^ women, men, else...?

Yes

I think to me what feels even better than being powerless is the feeling of being willingly submissive - in one of my best experiences, my partner had me ride him cowgirl style, pinching my nipples and stroking myself - in other words I was doing all the work for him while just lay there and directed what he wanted me to do.

YES

i am definitely submissive, i love my man to be in total control ,to serve him and please him thinking only of his pleasure , he demands total obedience from me and i love him all the more .

YES!

I'm a total submissive - A very active one, mind you, who loves dominant, strong men to fuck my face and ass and then blast a nice load down my throat. I'd like to develop a relationship with a dominant master and be his fuck toy regularly so that I can explore more of my submissive cravings.

FUCKING YES!

Do some strength training- hold my ass down and pound. Beat the living shit out of me- I want people to ask me who kicked my ass and what I did to deserve it. I want to choke on your cock and beg for more. I'm a complete sub- and the more humiliating, the more painful, the better. Put me on a choke chain and stick me under the dining room table.
 
Yes



YES



YES!



FUCKING YES!

Do some strength training- hold my ass down and pound. Beat the living shit out of me- I want people to ask me who kicked my ass and what I did to deserve it. I want to choke on your cock and beg for more. I'm a complete sub- and the more humiliating, the more painful, the better. Put me on a choke chain and stick me under the dining room table.

Makes me feel wussy!
 
Strangely, I'm completely dominant with women but would much prefer to take a submissive bottom role with a guy.
 
Thumbs Up

Strangely, I'm completely dominant with women but would much prefer to take a submissive bottom role with a guy.

Fully agree. If I'm doing it with a guy, I much prefer he does the heavy lifting, while I enjoy the receiving.

Like you I enjoy a more assertive role with women. But having a man spread me open and fill me up seems hot.
 
Versatile

I don't see it as a either/or situation. I can be either way, depending on my mood or the guy I'm with. Sometimes I'll let a guy seduce me, and let him be in charge all night. He can top me if he wants.
Sometimes I'm more assertive...I'll take the lead and take him like he was a woman.
Or even better, we'll take turns. I'll get my rocks off in him, then roll over and let him fuck me. In the morning we'll 69 each other to completion. Thats the best!

Hot that's the way I like my men "Versatile"
 
I fantasize about being dominated by a masculine man, somebody who knows what he wants and how to get it. In real life, I am an in control person, very masculine, but the idea of a strong guy embracing me from behind, grabbing my cock and balls and grinding into my ass, telling me that he wants to fuck me, but not before I suck him off, turns me on.

Showering with a man and having him put his hands on me where ever he wants gets me hard.
 
It has been a journey but I have learned, not in a BDSM sense, in the bedroom with another man, I love to be the submissive one and the "bottom". I love being flirted with, pursued and the object of his desire. Getting him so wound up he HAS to make love to me again and again.
 
Back
Top