Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Old 12-11-2017, 06:44 PM   #1
dizcreet
Experienced

Talking the most famous!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have fucked

I once fucked a local news personality.
I didn't know her but she was in a bar and I hit on her! we ended up in bed and she was wild. I did jfk on her--every hole but that talented mouth kept me hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I came 4 times--she lost count. every since I watch charlotte news I get hard!!!!! the cool thing she called me to hook again--she says her husband is gay---uhmmmm if she only knew

Old 12-11-2017, 11:01 PM   #2
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Standard Lit rules apply: pics or it didn't happen.

Old 12-12-2017, 09:06 AM   #3
bigmane
Really Really Experienced

Well not famous in general news, but
certainly had a famous social media personality.

It's sad to see, don't you think, all kinds of guys
raving over them, swearing love and undying loyalty,
when you've just shagged her, beneath their noses?

Old 12-14-2017, 05:54 AM   #4
Dinosaur1
Really Really Experienced

No one famous that I can recall. I slept with a lot of women back in the day.

Sometimes I'll see a tv personality who reminds me of someone I dated, then I get horny.

Old 12-24-2017, 11:02 PM   #5
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatúr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizcreet View Post
I once fucked a local news personality.
I didn't know her but she was in a bar and I hit on her! we ended up in bed and she was wild. I did jfk on her--every hole but that talented mouth kept me hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I came 4 times--she lost count. every since I watch charlotte news I get hard!!!!! the cool thing she called me to hook again--she says her husband is gay---uhmmmm if she only knew
Telling us about it seems less than discreet.

Old 12-24-2017, 11:51 PM   #6
RockHardKP
Really Experienced

Does this count? I once shared a cross country flight with Susan Summers.......passed thru first-class a few times, as I went to the front of the plane to use the restroom........fantasized for weeks about her following me and both of us joining the "mile high club"..........Unfortunately, she had no idea who I was

Old 12-28-2017, 09:21 PM   #7
werdsmith
Literotica Guru

used to date a Cosmo editor.

http://www.literotica.com/s/weekend-for-a-friend

Old 01-26-2018, 10:52 AM   #8
HampshireBoy
Experienced

Not quite fucked but...

In the UK there is an afternoon TV programme called "Loose Women" which is basically a group of middle aged female presenters chatting. I didn't know who she was but one of the main presenters at the time lived near me. When out for a night wth friends this rather drunk woman latched on to me, tongue down my throat, hands everywhere etc. She made it very clear that she wanted to go home with me or me back to her place. Unfortunately I knew I had drunk too much to "perform" but not enough that I would go for it anyway, plus my kids were at my place so I was aiming to go home alone that night. So I turned her down. It was a couple of weeks later when I was having a coffee with a female friend and this woman walked in that I found who she was.

Old 02-12-2018, 08:51 PM   #9
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru

Not fucked, but saw:

Maureen McCormick - from the Brady Bunch. She was totally wasted, I was significantly younger. With a few friends we sneaked into a local resort and were hanging out in the hot tub. She and a few others came in - they had been partying. It was a fantasy come true just seeing her in a bikini, but then one of the guys and she started making out quite heavily. I don't think she was that cognizant of what was happening, but he was feeling her up, maybe even fingering her under the bubbles. They then got up and left. My friends and I were all left there with hard-ons, dumbstruck by what we had just witnessed. Certainly provided some hot fantasy material, particularly imagining her as Marcie...

Old 02-12-2018, 09:28 PM   #10
UnderMyKilt
Literotica Guru

Infamous ! My former male lover became regionally infamous (decades after we lost touch) and served a lengthy prison sentence. That's about all I can say about that.

True stories of my youthful follies.

What can I say? After all these years, and a diverse variety of sexual experiences, kinks, and fetishes, I'm still trying to figure out this "nature vs nurture" thing.

In any event, I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam .

Old 02-13-2018, 12:11 AM   #11
AlotLikePsyche
Literotica Guru

I had sexual relations with an Olympic athlete. He was a runner. And a twin. His body was a thing of beauty. Spectacular and hairless. Externally, he was a perfect human specimen, umcommonly disciplined and masculine. Internally he was uncommonly shallow, and empty, and boring. We had a lot of sweaty sex. We rarely spoke before or during. We did not live happily ever after.