Netflix

I actually never had Netflix.
The service has only been available in my country for around a year or so, but I have been watching a lot of their shows way before that, through Torrents

So you seriously just got Netflix?
I've had that shit since they sent out DVD's.
 
So you seriously just got Netflix?
I've had that shit since they sent out DVD's.

I had it back then too, then dropped it.
Holy Fuck! That is a long time. I thought I was one of the few original members in existence. It was really cool back then and there was online interaction among fans. I left for some time, then went back once after the DVD vs instant play wars. Left shortly thereafter due to a sudden budget change.

The Good Place
Master of None
and if you like cooking or food, Chef's Table
They still got food stuff and recipe's?

You know they still send those? I moved in to a new apartment recently and one of my neighbors gets them. I see them outside his mailbox sometimes and have to talk myself out of opening them. I want to know what he’s watching.
That's good to know.

I actually never had Netflix.
The service has only been available in my country for around a year or so, but I have been watching a lot of their shows way before that, through Torrents
Never tried it? Worth a shot for trial run. I started the Netflix original DVD membership simply because of the prices and it was cool to get something in the mailbox besides BS adds.
 
I'm unsure of what Netflix has these days. I was heavily into their history categories, sci-fi, documentaries, and comedy.
 
I've seen Good Place on network Tv.
Master of None is on my list.

Any good fantasy stuff, like GOT?

Someone PM'd me about Ozark...
 
I've seen Good Place on network Tv.
Master of None is on my list.

Any good fantasy stuff, like GOT?

Someone PM'd me about Ozark...

There's lots of fantasy stuff on there. Depends on what you're into. As mentioned before about Deadwood, it was an unexpected pleasure for me. I haven't met a person who didn't like it once they got hooked on the series.
 
I'm an odd Netflix watcher because I love A Chef's Table, The Mind of a Chef, and Tales by Light.
 
bigmouth-1030x438.png


This came out last year and was hilarious. Nick Kroll and the cast killed it. If you're in need of a good laugh, watch it.

vB0l5lw.gif
 
bigmouth-1030x438.png


This came out last year and was hilarious. Nick Kroll and the cast killed it. If you're in need of a good laugh, watch it.

vB0l5lw.gif

I like a lot of the Netflix animation but they all seem to have the same tone. Maybe not the right word. Subtly similar, how that?
Gets old on me sometimes. Maybe it's just me. I'm moody about animation sometimes.
 
Full frontal can be a good thing, if it serves a purpose.



The premise is interesting, and is in line with some futurist predictions. But the ratings I've seen are mediocre to good.

Exactly and I don't wanna waste my time giving it 3 or 4 episodes if it's just gonna keep sucking.
 
I watch food documentaries. I'd like to say because I'm a food purist; but, it's more likely I'm a bit wacky.
 
Back
Top