Why are you so angry, GB right-fringe Republicans?

Hey, vetteman, do you often imagine other men peeing on themselves? :confused:

In your case, probably every day. It's why they made zippers dude. Pull the zipper down first, whip it out, and THEN pee. NO, no no, NOT on your own shoes...

*sigh*

In your case, probably every day. It's why they made zippers dude. Pull the zipper down first, whip it out, and THEN pee. NO, no no, NOT on your own shoes...

*sigh*

Apparently "vetteman" is living rent free in what little space is available in his tiny skull. I'd like to have known him because it seems he put a lot of hurt on some of these left wing assholes.

bTfo4XX.gif

This is some of the dumbest bullshit on Lit, perpetrated by two of the leakiest bladders on Lit who just can't help themselves.:rolleyes:

It's okay, Vette. You goofed and everybody saw it.

It's not the end of the world or anything, it's just incredibly funny shit. :D

Because deep down, they know that power isn't gonna last long since repugs are inept and CORRUPT. And people are getting tired of their bullshit.
Alas, many Dums are just as corrupt but at least aren't as nasty.

Racism has been normalized? LOL

I'm not a republican though....

Oh look more lies from the Chair Force pussy.

Is that a compulsive thing or are you just a moron???? Probably both....

Good to see I'm living rent free in your head Detroit :D, get back to work wage slave.

Yeah...says the loser up at 4 in the morning replying to something I said over three months ago. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're a gop cock suck.. and as believable as your bf vette on his I'M NOT VETTE parade.

I think of you when I see you post something stupid. Which is whenever you post.. I miss many of them, I'm sure.

Yeah...says the loser up at 4 in the morning replying to something I said over three months ago. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I get up at 4 most every morning bubba....habit I picked up while not being a POG in the Chair Force.

You're a gop cock suck.. and as believable as your bf vette on his I'M NOT VETTE parade.

Not being a Democrat ass licker like yourself doesn't make me a Republican, no matter how badly you wish.

I think of you when I see you post something stupid. Which is whenever you post.. I miss many of them, I'm sure.

Not really, you're very good about responding with your "Me smart you dumb!" canned responses. :D

I looked up 'Microcephaly' earlier today Hypoxia. That's not what my searches came up w/today. But my search engines have been based upon DuckDuckGo, now in league w/Bing who owns Yahoo who has been bought out by Verizon and controlled by Google which fucked up my old Rocketmail account. I'll forgo the typical "I never did twitter". I am the last of the Rocketmail geezer club and came in on the tail end of its' last days.

I thought you were having a Pinhead SNL moment.:D

Apparently "vetteman" is living rent free in what little space is available in his tiny skull. I'd like to have known him because it seems he put a lot of hurt on some of these left wing assholes.

Lol, hurt their sides from laughing at the buffoon.:D

I get up at 4 most every morning bubba....habit I picked up while not being a POG in the Chair Force.

Not being a Democrat ass licker like yourself doesn't make me a Republican, no matter how badly you wish.

Not really, you're very good about responding with your "Me smart you dumb!" canned responses. :D

Up all night up all day.. How much per post do you get there our lard ass Asian troll? Work in a big warehouse too? 20 hours a day?

I vote in my best interests, the GOP agenda doesn't suit me.

Up all night up all day.

I'll sleep when I'm dead. :D

How much per post do you get there our lard ass Asian troll? Work in a big warehouse too? 20 hours a day?

220lbs at 6'4" isn't slim but it's hardly being a lard ass....again no matter how badly you want to lie and make shit up.

Nope, I own the warehouse ;)

I vote in my best interests, the GOP agenda doesn't suit me.

Me too champ.

Neither major party suits me, they're both a bunch of criminal degenerates and I have infinitely more respect for Cosa Nostra as an organization than either the DNC or GOP.

Not that it will stop you from lying out your ass and making shit up....that's what you do best.

Freaks is one of the BEST films ever made!!!!!!! A lot of Posters on here need to watch it, it teaches tolerance and really shows you what ugly is.
The pinheads are adorable, so sweet and innocent. Again BEST FILM EVER MADE IN THE USA.

I'll sleep when I'm dead. :D

220lbs at 6'4" isn't slim but it's hardly being a lard ass....again no matter how badly you want to lie and make shit up.

Nope, I own the warehouse ;)

Me too champ.

Neither major party suits me, they're both a bunch of criminal degenerates and I have infinitely more respect for Cosa Nostra as an organization than either the DNC or GOP.

Not that it will stop you from lying out your ass and making shit up....that's what you do best.

Bless your heart.

Last edited:
The serious answer is anger masks fear, on both sides. Human beings, in general, seem to believe that if they shout louder, it will be more convincing, AND, tend to shout louder to be heard over their opponent. Unfortunately, nobody actually wins by being the loudest, unless it's a yodeling, or husband calling contest.

In politics, that how everyone can lose.

My goodness - it's getting much worse. :(

The lil' racist shitstain was losing his gottdamn mind yesterday and this morning trying to compare Michelle's designer sneakers nontroversy to Melanoma's deliberate jacket fuck-up.

HAsQ.gif

Loving the meltdowns. More to come! :D

The lil' racist shitstain was losing his gottdamn mind yesterday and this morning trying to compare Michelle's designer sneakers nontroversy to Melanoma's deliberate jacket fuck-up.

HAsQ.gif

Loving the meltdowns. More to come! :D

Me too. ;)

Back