Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Needed the smile.:rose:

Missing your smiles today! I escaped the bunker for a few days to play in the sand. (Actually, I think I am somewhere near the location of our fictional homestead.) If I see any Zombies I'll be sure to take a snapshot before beheading them.:kiss::kiss:

Missing your smiles today! I escaped the bunker for a few days to play in the sand. (Actually, I think I am somewhere near the location of our fictional homestead.) If I see any Zombies I'll be sure to take a snapshot before beheading them.:kiss::kiss:

Fictional?!?!?!

LOL, I bet I'm less than a half hour from you right now...

LOL - Sorry

zombie_trip_decal.jpeg

*stomps in, tossing my damp coat over the back of a chair and heading to the bar to make a fairly strong drink*

Bloody hell.....

*nods a hello to Ella*

http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1wioJhGts4ymRk0eK6EafgHIrp2TLrBVhvzSrPp6QwHAYu-MC

*stomps in, tossing my damp coat over the back of a chair and heading to the bar to make a fairly strong drink*

Bloody hell.....

*nods a hello to Ella*

Hey, there...glad you're back safely. There's still some anniversary cake left if you're interested!

*wanders through, waving distractedly at the occupants of the room... frowning slightly and slowly surveying everything... peeking under the edges of furniture and behind boxes.... wanders back out muttering under my breath*

Whatcha lookin for, Playful?

Thanks Ella, cake sounds great.

* cuts a big slice and sits down to eat it with my double rum and coke*

Bloody hell.....

*nods a hello to Ella*

What can I do for you?

Or do I still need to stay out of your way?

Ugh, I think I just need to kill a few zombies. Frustrating day.

That or I need to really drunk.

Thanks though

I can help you with both. You keep drinking your rum drinks and later, I'll let you sit in the upper seat of the tank while I drive. That way you can operate the fifty and mow down the undead without risking a DUI conviction.

*wanders through, waving distractedly at the occupants of the room... frowning slightly and slowly surveying everything... peeking under the edges of furniture and behind boxes.... wanders back out muttering under my breath*

What's wrong, Kitten? Do you need scratched?

*Sneaks up to the window and blows some bubbles into the bunker.*

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdtp5iRqSETv1HTQK--e8_vyxacuZPmNU5j6dk9JjReiGAltVl

Sorry to hear so many are having an off day. :( I know I'm not too close with you all yet, but I'm a good listener if anyone needs or wants to talk. :rose::rose:

*Sneaks up to the window and blows some bubbles into the bunker.*

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdtp5iRqSETv1HTQK--e8_vyxacuZPmNU5j6dk9JjReiGAltVl

Sorry to hear so many are having an off day. :( I know I'm not too close with you all yet, but I'm a good listener if anyone needs or wants to talk. :rose::rose:

That's why you're SweetSweetness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back