I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is just wrapped up in the newness of the relationship. That and the fact that he obviously loves your smokin' hot body. I have to wonder how many relationships he has had with younger women, particularly in recent years; and if the possible lack of such relationships leads him to indulge in you physically as much as possible when ever you are together.

When you are together is it ever out of the house, in public where you are clothed and he is enjoying your company, the conversation, and your common interests (ie: an actual relationship in development)? Or does he only see you on his terms, when sex is always available at his descretion?

Read your post again and couple of things caught my eye. . .

I suspect I am the youngest that he has been attracted to and he makes no qualms about the bi-racial thing being a huge turn on for him. Despite being 24 years old my obvious naivety puts him in the role of teacher which fits totally into sometimes
controlling, dominate personality. I know that I am not his first younger woman.

Yes, I suppose the relationship (for lack of a better word) is on his terms and yes I willingly make sex available and at his discretion. But that's what it is and for now it satisfies me on an emotional and sexual level, when it stops doing that is when it will end.

I suspect I am the youngest that he has been attracted to and he makes no qualms about the bi-racial thing being a huge turn on for him. Despite being 24 years old my obvious naivety puts him in the role of teacher which fits totally into sometimes controlling, dominate personality. I know that I am not his first younger woman.

Yes, I suppose the relationship (for lack of a better word) is on his terms and yes I willingly make sex available and at his discretion. But that's what it is and for now it satisfies me on an emotional and sexual level, when it stops doing that is when it will end.

That being said, it sounds like you know exactly what you are doing...and the relationship may not be ALL on his terms. Afterall, you are a very desireable woman whom I am sure he is absolutely delighted to be involved with - I think I speak for a lot of us older guys when I say this. Especially those of us who love the beauty of multi-ethnic women. He's a very fortunate guy!

I suspect I am the youngest that he has been attracted to and he makes no qualms about the bi-racial thing being a huge turn on for him. Despite being 24 years old my obvious naivety puts him in the role of teacher which fits totally into sometimes
controlling, dominate personality. I know that I am not his first younger woman.

As it is with all relationships actually. The only absolute in a Daddy/little girl relationship is that of being a "mentor" and facilitator of naughty behavior....in some undefined ways compared to a traditional relationship, mirroring a D/s
relational with a nurturing component......I find it easier to experience this as aposed to explaing the dynamics as all relations carry their own dynamics based on love and affection and chemistry.

Good morning everyone! working in the office all day so I love the distraction of this and other threads. Wishing you a very "cool" Monday. It's hotter than Hades today where I am

As it is with all relationships actually. The only absolute in a Daddy/little girl relationship is that of being a "mentor" and facilitator of naughty behavior....in some undefined ways compared to a traditional relationship, mirroring a D/s
relational with a nurturing component......I find it easier to experience this as aposed to explaing the dynamics as all relations carry their own dynamics based on love and affection and chemistry.

Oh, that describes him perfectly a mentor and facilitator of naughty behavior.

(smiling) OMG I think I might technically be his booty call . . . you think? I woke to the sound of the phone ringing around 12:30a and it was him. He said (jokingly?) if there was someone with me to tell them to get out because he would be here in about ten minutes and he planned on fucking me the way it should be done :eek:
Of course there was no one else here, and so I got up, unlocked the door, crawled back into bed and waited for him.

(smiling) OMG I think I might technically be his booty call . . . you think? I woke to the sound of the phone ringing around 12:30a and it was him. He said (jokingly?) if there was someone with me to tell them to get out because he would be here in about ten minutes and he planned on fucking me the way it should be done :eek:
Of course there was no one else here, and so I got up, unlocked the door, crawled back into bed and waited for him.

Dear, let me assure you that there are a LOT of jealous men here!!!:devil:

Good evening all my sexy ones how's it going out there tonight? Headed to the shower to cool off, damn it's was hot today......

Good evening all my sexy ones how's it going out there tonight? Headed to the shower to cool off, damn it's was hot today......

It's only hot because you are there babygirl. Can't blame the heat here on you. But damn it's hot here. Been missing you. You never call anymore hahaha. Good to see you.

It's only hot because you are there babygirl. Can't blame the heat here on you. But damn it's hot here. Been missing you. You never call anymore hahaha. Good to see you. Btw I hope you have been making some head way with things........

Oops sorry about the double post..... You feel like talking you know where to find me ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back