exhebisionist

Some notice. A couple of girls have verbally told me that they've noticed, a friend told me that another friend mentioned noticing to her, and others have just sort of implied it, like one girl when I was eighteen who told me that I "gave the best hugs" while we were embracing tightly and I was rock hard.

One of my ex's was always surprised how quickly I got hard during hugs, and she'd always gasp "Already?!" It's a nice little ego boost. One time, though, I was cuddling with a friend and every time she felt it against her she'd cry out "Bulge!" It was a bit embarrassing, but a bit of a turn-on, too, especially later when she admitted it that she was flattered by my hard-on.

Sounds nice. :)

well im always willing if you wanna set something up pm me or if you just wanna chat pm me to i am fairly new to the site so i dont really know where to start reading.

I love being watched in the right circumstances, of course...

i like the concept but i would probably chicken out given the opportunity to do it in open public. had a fantasy of peeping tom while masturbating, and now that me and hubby have brought a camera into the room it excites me more

OK, so I'm no hard core exhibitionist (actually I'm probably in the super tame category). I still have a hold-up about being watched by people I know/etc. so I am not an exhibitionist at all at home.

However, I travel a fair amount and I like to always leave the curtains open in hotels when I am changing. If my hotel window faces another wing of the hotel, another hotel, street, building, etc. then I will make a point of changing clothes (and staying naked for a while) right in front of the window.

My wife doesn't travel with me and so I've never had sex while being watched.
And as i mentioned that I'm fairly tame, I've not ever masturbated or done anything other than just walk around the room naked.

Not sure if that makes me an exhibitionist or not.

Thoughts on what a tame guy like me should do next?

Have enjoyed in the past; always what I considered non-consent.

I like to always leave the curtains open in hotels when I am changing. If my hotel window faces another wing of the hotel, another hotel, street, building, etc. then I will make a point of changing clothes (and staying naked for a while) right in front of the window.
I've done this. Also, I like to post nude pics & videos of myself online and I webcam once in a while. Finally, I show my dick in my avatar, visible to anyone who's browsing the thread. :D I think these things qualify me as an exhbitionist.

Something that happened a few weeks ago, gave birth to a fantasy that I have enjoyed a few times since. We were entertaining at home, it was me, my wife, her sister, and my wifes brothers ex, so basically me and three women. I don't remember what we were talking about, but one of the ladies, not my wife, remarked that I was in good shape for my age, the other then responded, agreeing, and said how I don't have the paunch or pot belly that most men I my age usually sport. So one light hearted remark led to another, and they started (in a joking kinda way) yelling for me to "take it off" etc. Well, of course I just laughed, and brushed it aside with a joke of my own, but the thoughts they planted in my mind weren't so easily dismissed, and I was soon fantasizing about slowly stripping for them I got so turned on by the idea, seeing myself completely naked among 3 fully clothed women, who were enjoying the show, and getting turned on themselves. I imagined myself moving from chair to chair, where each of them was sitting, allowing them to feel and touch, the lustful expressions on their faces getting me ever harder and hornier. The show climaxes with my wife giving me a handjob, stroking me to a huge, squirting orgasm while they watch, their smiles and laughter rapidly giving way to moans and heavy breathing. Mouths agape, self consciously at first, trying not to be obvious, they reach down to touch their own crotches, but by the time I cum, they are openly and vigorously rubbing themselves, and my wife is grinning and smiling from ear to ear as she shows me off, she is loving the effect that what we are doing, is having on her sister and sister in law, and I already sense that she doesn't intend leaving it at that.
Ok, this is all pure fantasy, and would never happen, particularly with those 3 ladies, but hey, anything can happen and is ok in your mind, right?

OK, so I'm no hard core exhibitionist (actually I'm probably in the super tame category). I still have a hold-up about being watched by people I know/etc. so I am not an exhibitionist at all at home.

However, I travel a fair amount and I like to always leave the curtains open in hotels when I am changing. If my hotel window faces another wing of the hotel, another hotel, street, building, etc. then I will make a point of changing clothes (and staying naked for a while) right in front of the window.

My wife doesn't travel with me and so I've never had sex while being watched.
And as i mentioned that I'm fairly tame, I've not ever masturbated or done anything other than just walk around the room naked.

Not sure if that makes me an exhibitionist or not.

Thoughts on what a tame guy like me should do next?
I think it means you want to be one, but are just too shy, which puts you in the same category as me.

I think it means you want to be one, but are just too shy, which puts you in the same category as me.
What to do next? Well, isn't it obvious, you say you like to stay naked for a while in front of the window, so why not touch and play with yourself while you're about it? It does seem like the next logical step to me, and If you really are an exhibitionist, the thought that somebody might be watching will be an added turn on, and you could find yourself carrying on playing until you cum. Not only would it be fun for you, you might be giving somebody else an unexpected and pleasant treat too. Think about it!

One way to "test" whether you are a possible exhibitionist is to go to a place where public nudity is not frowned upon, such as a nude beach. If you are nude among others, and feel that you have no reservations about it, well you can certainly say you do have some exhib tendencies.

Keep in mind however, that public nudity is not the same as exhibitionism. One thing that's generally frowned upon at public nude areas is overt sex acts (this includes masturbation). Public nudity is about the freedom to be nude around others, which allows one to shed their inhibitions, as well as their clothes.

That being said, if you are comfortable with public nudity, you may be ready to graduate to exhibitionism - which is not always in places where nudity is welcome. On the other hand, if the idea of public nudity scares you off, then its doubtful that exhibitionism is your thing.

So, when the weather warms, hit the beach, ditch the clothes, and see how you like it. Perhaps we will see each other there, stripped of out inhibitions and our clothes!

Something that happened a few weeks ago, gave birth to a fantasy that I have enjoyed a few times since. We were entertaining at home, it was me, my wife, her sister, and my wifes brothers ex, so basically me and three women. I don't remember what we were talking about, but one of the ladies, not my wife, remarked that I was in good shape for my age, the other then responded, agreeing, and said how I don't have the paunch or pot belly that most men I my age usually sport. So one light hearted remark led to another, and they started (in a joking kinda way) yelling for me to "take it off" etc. Well, of course I just laughed, and brushed it aside with a joke of my own, but the thoughts they planted in my mind weren't so easily dismissed, and I was soon fantasizing about slowly stripping for them I got so turned on by the idea, seeing myself completely naked among 3 fully clothed women, who were enjoying the show, and getting turned on themselves. I imagined myself moving from chair to chair, where each of them was sitting, allowing them to feel and touch, the lustful expressions on their faces getting me ever harder and hornier. The show climaxes with my wife giving me a handjob, stroking me to a huge, squirting orgasm while they watch, their smiles and laughter rapidly giving way to moans and heavy breathing. Mouths agape, self consciously at first, trying not to be obvious, they reach down to touch their own crotches, but by the time I cum, they are openly and vigorously rubbing themselves, and my wife is grinning and smiling from ear to ear as she shows me off, she is loving the effect that what we are doing, is having on her sister and sister in law, and I already sense that she doesn't intend leaving it at that.
Ok, this is all pure fantasy, and would never happen, particularly with those 3 ladies, but hey, anything can happen and is ok in your mind, right?

That is so hot and so very close to my own heart.
I have often fantasized of an almost identical scenario.

Back