Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

Wives

...a wife getting royally fucked by another man. With her husband's approval and arousal.
 
2 of my faves...

1) Lululemon

2) "Spillage" (the effect of too large breasts in a too small bra, bikini top, tank top etc.)
 
Nothing hotter than modeling the brand new lingerie for that special someone. :heart:
 
Hearing someone express the pleasure their receiving through moans and words, while the sounds of sex fill the room
 
Nothing hooter than .....
A woman who uses the F word a lot when approaching climax, but it is only really hot if she doesn't use the word regularly, in all circumstances.
 
Last edited:
Nothing hotter than ...

... the feel of freshly produced sperm sliding down your tits and down the center of your abdomen, pooling around your belly button so you can dip your finger in and sample the sweet nectar.
 
having her ride me until we both cum and then she slides up to my face for another orgasm and a tasty creampie for me
 
Nothing hotter than A man who has just come home from working in a garage all day. Maybe it's just me lol but a strong armed man who knows how to use his hands just does it for me!!!!
 
Nothing hotter than ...

... the feel of freshly produced sperm sliding down your tits and down the center of your abdomen, pooling around your belly button so you can dip your finger in and sample the sweet nectar.

Very nice Karen. if you ever need a donor let me know!
 
Sliding my cock in deep in a woman, especially the first time, and hearing her say, "Don't pull out, cum in me."

I loved hearing my best friend tell me that when she was engaged ... So incredibly hot!
the breath and gasp of air a woman takes just as she is about to orgasm; it always sends me into a tizzy!
 
NOthing Hotter than -

Nothing hotter than a teenager seeing his mother with the bathroom door partially open after her shower and seeing her large hanging tits and ample ass and hairy pussy. Not sure how many men had that joy as a teenager but if you did, you never forget it.
 
Nothing hotter than a teenager seeing his mother with the bathroom door partially open after her shower and seeing her large hanging tits and ample ass and hairy pussy. Not sure how many men had that joy as a teenager but if you did, you never forget it.
I saw my best friend's mom this way and trust me, I never forgot it, whenever I think about that day I get a boner!
 
Back
Top