Eating Your Own Cum

As soon as my soft knob was in my mouth it felt incredible, I bobbed my head and sucked hard. Within seconds I could feel my load pumping up. the first few times I stopped before cumming but this time just felt so amazing, Try everything once right? I felt my big cock pulsing as it went rock solid then it started. I felt everything tense right up before it pumped shots of cum into my mouth much faster then usual and for quite a while. I felt my own seed splash against the back of my throat and quickly fill my mouth. Jizz continued to flood from my tip as it poured out of my mouth. What a load it was, to my surprise it didn't taste bad and the sensation of my thick cock inside my mouth was different but I liked it. Sad to say but I can suck a cock better then any slut who has put me in her mouth.

I envy you. When I was much younger and far more supple, I used to try to suck my own cock. The best I ever did was touch the head with my lips.

mmm

Cum is so delicious, after I pop I like to play with it and suck lil bits off my fingers, I rarely swallow my whole load I get shy post-cum!

Tasty

tumblr_ma9gldhiFl1ru963fo1_400.gif

I have recently licked my cum from my wife's tits. Amazing. I have also eaten my cum from her pussy and she had an explosive orgasm. It is a once in a while treat for both of us!

When I was younger I sucked the tip of my cock once and was never able to don't again.:(.
Since I have gotten older I love getting my cock over my face and masturbating, cumming all over my face and in my mouth. Mmmmm

When I was younger I sucked the tip of my cock once and was never able to don't again.:(.
Since I have gotten older I love getting my cock over my face and masturbating, cumming all over my face and in my mouth. Mmmmm

That can be fun

In a shot

Just like everyone else as soon as I cum I lose interest and usually don't taste or eat it. However, the other I was having a few drinks and thought it might be fun to try it again but this time I came into a shot glass 3/4 of tequila and then immediately took the shot. And...it was awesome! Liked the shot but really liked the cummy after taste.

My fantasy is my wife pushing ,y head between her legs after we've had sex and then being so turned on by it that she cums quickly - thus ensuring that me eating her cream pie becomes a regular part of our sex life!

Just like everyone else as soon as I cum I lose interest and usually don't taste or eat it. However, the other I was having a few drinks and thought it might be fun to try it again but this time I came into a shot glass 3/4 of tequila and then immediately took the shot. And...it was awesome! Liked the shot but really liked the cummy after taste.

My fantasy is my wife pushing ,y head between her legs after we've had sex and then being so turned on by it that she cums quickly - thus ensuring that me eating her cream pie becomes a regular part of our sex life!

Same here brother!

I did it only once with shotglass and want to try more, but as many others lose the urge after cum.

Can someone recommend good motivation CEI clips for it.And I mean dedicated to it, not just like last 30 seconds where tells you to do it.

Cum

I was masterbating and playing with my nipples, i just did it slowly until it started to lesk out then licked it off my fingers ,️yummy

Cum

I did it only once with shotglass and want to try more, but as many others lose the urge after cum.

Can someone recommend good motivation CEI clips for it.And I mean dedicated to it, not just like last 30 seconds where tells you to do it.

I just wait until it starts to cum and soon as its starts to appear i just put my finger under the slit and lick it off ,but do it as soon as it starts leaking out

had a wonderful hand job from a friend and she fed me my cum afterward. Very hot!

Tara's amazing....not really sure why; I think it's the combination of sweetness, innocence and a fucking dirty whore that does it for me...

Tara's amazing....not really sure why; I think it's the combination of sweetness, innocence and a fucking dirty whore that does it for me...

Yeah, I know what you mean. She's beautiful but not flawless to the point that she isn't approachable.\

As you said, she's got that sweetness, not sure if I agree with the innocence part :) but she definitely has a sensuality to her. She also projects a confidence that when coupled with a propensity for doing and saying kinky things is amazingly erotic.

Back