Skype problems

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Anyone else having problems? I was chatting on it and all of a sudden it made a weird noise and put up the sign in screen. I never sign in because it never lets me. I keep getting some sort of error that my email address is not from a college or something like that. I have the latest version. I know this happened to someone else some time back. We never were able to connect on Skype. And now it's even glitching on the sign in. Rebooting my computer didn't help. Can use it on my phone. Just not my computer and their help and support page didn't help.

Anyone else having this problem? Or if you had it, how did you fix it? Thanks!

Or if you have me on your Skype... Try to send me a message and see if it works. Meanwhile, I'm going to check the down detector.

Okay, scrap trying to message me. Can only get on my phone. The problem is, Skype won't open. Just asks me to log in and it won't let me log in no matter what method I use.

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems? I was chatting on it and all of a sudden it made a weird noise and put up the sign in screen. I never sign in because it never lets me. I keep getting some sort of error that my email address is not from a college or something like that. I have the latest version. I know this happened to someone else some time back. We never were able to connect on Skype. And now it's even glitching on the sign in. Rebooting my computer didn't help. Can use it on my phone. Just not my computer and their help and support page didn't help.

Anyone else having this problem? Or if you had it, how did you fix it? Thanks!

Or if you have me on your Skype... Try to send me a message and see if it works. Meanwhile, I'm going to check the down detector.

Okay, scrap trying to message me. Can only get on my phone. The problem is, Skype won't open. Just asks me to log in and it won't let me log in no matter what method I use.

Ummm no

It probably just needs you to do a long cam to cam session on your phone
That should go it

Ummm no

It probably just needs you to do a long cam to cam session on your phone
That should go it

Harharhar. I think it was with you that this happened before, but I could be wrong. I got it working. Am still not really logged in but it did open. I had to do the "forgot password" thingie and reset it. It appeared to log me in but didn't actually log me in. Man, I don't need this! And now? Yes this is a first! Gonna close down Skype for my meditation. *Cross fingers that it will open again*

Aargh! Now I can't send pics. Am getting a 401 message! And no, not that kind of pics. My gardener's puppies. Help!

ETA : Argyle socks! I had to put in on my phone that I forgot my PW. I didn't. I just had to do that. Sent the pic. Then Sykpe on the computer wouldn't work! I had to log in. This time it let me do it!

I hate Skype! Grrr...

Last edited:
Aargh! Now I can't send pics. Am getting a 401 message! And no, not that kind of pics. My gardener's puppies. Help!

ETA : Argyle socks! I had to put in on my phone that I forgot my PW. I didn't. I just had to do that. Sent the pic. Then Sykpe on the computer wouldn't work! I had to log in. This time it let me do it!

I hate Skype! Grrr...

Well it is owned by Microsoft now. They really know how to fuck up a good product.

Back