Mature bi-male chat

Bi-curious

Hello! I am looking for another bi male in central Georgia to get together with for my first experience. Anyone interested please message me.

me too

I read your blog and am in a similar position, I'm married but that has become a sexless marriage and I am not into guys, they do nothing for me but the thought of sucking cock or being fucked does turn me on. I have had a few instance with other guys and enjoyed it. I still prefer women but not having any luck there so I do have sex with a man occasionally but I don't fancy them.

Not had many experience but I would love to hear what other guys have been up to pm and I would happily share my experience not that I have many

58 mwm bi...have a friend nearby that "lets" me come suck his dick. Its a glorious dick too...and when he cums, which he struggles with as I think he is a chronic masturbater, he cums lots and its salty delicious and stick to your teeth creamy.

58 mwm bi...have a friend nearby that "lets" me come suck his dick. Its a glorious dick too...and when he cums, which he struggles with as I think he is a chronic masturbater, he cums lots and its salty delicious and stick to your teeth creamy.

I should be so lucky lol

Back