Surrogate Lifestyle (Closed for UKstud69)

~Emma~

He was so big! At first it was like her pussy tried to resist the invasion but the more of his cock that buried its way inside the better it felt. Her face was still buried in Kendras wet pussy so it was hard to say anything but it doesn’t seem to matter.

Her daddy seemed pleased with just her pleasure filled moans. At some point he’d pushed past the resistance and she let out a long muffled scream.

All the pain she’d been feeling was suddenly being overwhelmed with feelings of pleasure. Eventually Kendra pulled her away from eating her pussy and sat back and just watched the show while vigorously fingering herself. Her eyes seemed glazed over as Emma’s daddy fucked his own daughter.

“Fuck, daddy feels soooooooo ......” her voice trailed off unable to finish that sentence. “So fucking big.”

Was it okay that she was cursing like this? Usually he didn’t like her to curse but she couldn’t seem to filter her own language at the moment.
 
Emma felt nothing but bliss now as her daddy pounded into her over and over again. Both of their moans filled the small bedroom as her daddy fucked her like a little slut.


Was that what Emma was now?

Daddy’s little slut?

Would he fuck her all the time? Or was this just a one time thing, because he mentioned that he was finally getting to fuck her.

It turned her on a lot to know her daddy wanted to fuck her. When her daddy reached to play with her clit that sent her overboard, she could hear Kendra in the background fingering herself like crazy.

“Mmm yeah fuck your daddy, fuck him like the slut baby girl he wants you to be...” Kendra moaned.

“Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me real good...” Emma moaned, kendras words had inspired her. She wasn’t sure if she’d feel this way again but god she didn’t want it to end.
 
While all of this was going on, Kendra was not allowing herself to be left out. In fact, she was fingering herself incredibly hard. At some point she wasn't sure when, she had pulled one of her dildos out and began fucking herself with that because her fingers had not been enough as she watched them. Her mind swaying towards her own dad. God, how hot would it have been if he had actually fucked her like Sebastian was fucking his daughter right now?

That idea got her hotter and wetter.

"I want you both to cum for daddy..." Kendra heard as she fucked herself with the large sized dildo. Little squeals escaped her mouth and loud moans slipped out of Emma's.

Their bodies writhing against one another was the hottest thing Kendra had ever seen.
 
Kendra watched in pure delight as her own orgasm hit her around the same time Emma and Sebastians hit. This was something she definitely hadn't thought was going to happen when she had accepted Sebastian's invite to stay the weekend with him but it wasn't a bad thing.

In fact, the rest of the weekend entailed alot of sex between all three of them. Who would've thought that Emma was as kinky as she was for being a virgin well-- not kinky but insatiable. Yes, that was the word. She was incredibly insatiable that Kendra almost wished she could be a fly on the wall when they went home.

Would Sebastian keep fucking his daughter behind his wife's back? God, the idea of that was fucking sexy as hell. Now, though she was back at home in her dorm room living life as normal. No hidden rendezvous with older men though she did have moments where Sebastian would order a cup of coffee and do an uber eats to his office. She always made sure to grab his orders and take it up to him.

Which was why she stood outside his office. His secretary glaring at her because 'she could take it to him.' however, Kendra's excuse was always that in the comments section he wanted it personally delivered to him.
 
Kendra stepped inside and smiled brightly at Sebastian. “Your usual, coffee. I would’ve brought extra cream but…” She glanced over at the man in the chair.

As he turned to face her, Kendra felt weak in the knees. “D-daddy?”

Sebastian had mentioned earlier in the week that he’d probably be busy a bit more too busy to have some fun but she hadn’t realized that he was working with her dads company.

To be fair, she never paid much attention to where her dad worked. He lifted his brow and crossed his broad muscular arms. “Kendra, this is a surprise. I knew you went to school down here but I hadn’t realized you were so close and you never keep in touch.”

For a second before he had spoken it seemed like he’d let his eyes roam over her body but it was probably her imagination. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

“Stand up straight, young lady.”

She flushed and did just that before turning to Sebastian and setting his coffee down,”Thanks for being a continued customer, I should get back to work….”
 
Kendra

Kendra heard what Sebastian had said before she left and threw a thumbs up in the air to him. This had been incredibly awkward. She never in her life thought she’d see her dad again. In fact, she’d made absolutely no plans to go back home. But now that she thought about it. Sebastian’s business had seemed somewhat familiar to her though she hadn’t immediately picked up on it.

It was ironic though, that her surrogate dad — the man she’d been fucking had worked with the same company as her actual dad the man she fantasized about fucking and had even tried.

Her 18th birthday replayed in her mind when she made it back down to the coffee shop. She pursed her lips not knowing how this was all going to play out though. Would he ask about where she worked, how her and Sebastian knew each other? Would he avoid her like the plague?

Worry washed over her and it shouldn’t have done that. Clearing her throat she made her way through the rest of the day forcing herself not to worry about it.
 
Back
Top