Celebrating 500 Posts

lowflykiwi

Yeah ... Nah
This post is my 500th and as I have been lurking and viewing all the delicious ladies on this Forum I feel it is time to give something back.

This thread may start off slow but as I get more ideas for themes, inspirations from posters and ideas for my stories, things may speed up.

To all my friends and inspirations, these are for you...

attachment.php

:kiss:
Kiwi

Picture88 - NSFSG
http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=399405903_Picture88_scaled_123_517lo.jpg

DCP_3317 - NSFSG
http://img263.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=399407780_dcp_3317_croppedII_123_258lo.jpg

Attachments

• dcp_3269-scaled.jpg
    dcp_3269-scaled.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3,823
  • Picture68-scaled.jpg
    Picture68-scaled.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
YUM!!! Very nice pics, very nice!!

Thank you... and may I return the compliment on your AV picture. Very, very Yum! ;)

very nice... i like the slow tease... :)

Hon. Thank you. I did not want to shock too much on my first post ;) I do like your thread, I will have to set aside time to read your stories. The title of your "Train Blow Job" makes it sound like it is in a similar genre to my "The Last Train"

Kiwi

Yummy! What a delight you are to this workin' gal. Hey, not THAT kind ;) Welcum to our world :kiss:

Hello Kiwi, I am here
I came from a place not near
Looks like you forgot to button your fly
And I must now shut my eye
But I confess I stole a peek
To the red undie pic! ;)

Hey kiwi! I found ur thread on page 1 of the ampics, on one of my rare visits to Lit. So here I am, bumping it up! Hope you get some fans! lol

Anyway, since I don't like explicit pics (male or female pics), may I suggest just teasing or clothed pics? Also, be more descriptive of the pic titles - not just pic numbers - pic numbers don't look too interesting to click on, IMO. Have fun! - your old friend SG :)

Yummy! What a delight you are to this workin' gal. Hey, not THAT kind ;) Welcum to our world :kiss:

Thanks for the welcum. I do like your ID, shame number plates don't go to 9 chars in my part of the world, that would be a cool one. :) Best I have seen is: IAM4A0T - the 0 is a Zero

I hope you don't mind a guy compliment but very nice pics.

Cheers Mate. *Knuckle taps* Have to meet up again on Slave Master's thread sometime.

Hello Kiwi, I am here
I came from a place not near
Looks like you forgot to button your fly
And I must now shut my eye
But I confess I stole a peek
To the red undie pic! ;)

Hey kiwi! I found ur thread on page 1 of the ampics, on one of my rare visits to Lit. So here I am, bumping it up! Hope you get some fans! lol

Anyway, since I don't like explicit pics (male or female pics), may I suggest just teasing or clothed pics? Also, be more descriptive of the pic titles - not just pic numbers - pic numbers don't look too interesting to click on, IMO. Have fun! - your old friend SG :)

Honey, Your pics have given me such a thrill
When I have been down they're much better than a pill

Your advise is sound, and I must title my pics
And I might give a warning if I show too many dicks

I have a few pics in store
So hopefully people will stick around for more

Kiwi

A post, a post... where am I without a damn post? (probably fallen over LOL)

Some more...

Oh my!! That first pic is awesome. You also have a nice ass and look good in red. :D Not to mention you have a sexy mouth and words to die for.

Thank you!!

Congratulations Kiwi! What an excellent way to celebrate a post milestone. I love the pics. Hope you get a special thrill from sharing them as well.

:kiss::kiss:

Hey kiwi! I'm back! And I'm flattered that you took my suggestions re: pic titles. And you even included my initials (if they were meant for me) in the title! LOL I had a great laugh over that. Cheered me up, in what is generally a difficult time for me now. No rhymes for now... but let's see if I can think something up...

I had a good chuckle
Over the pics, when you undid your buckle
Hope you get more admirers
Who will see more of your fliers. (ok, not so good) :p

Cheers, SG :)

Oh my!! That first pic is awesome. You also have a nice ass and look good in red. :D Not to mention you have a sexy mouth and words to die for.

Thank you!!

You are very welcome... Your AV picture was just so inspiring :) For you others check out my "Playful Release" post on my Erotica Challenge blog. URL in my sig.

very nice, congrats on 500 posts ;)

Thank you MrsB.E. I am not a prolific as some when it comes to posting, but it is fun... :)

Congratulations Kiwi! What an excellent way to celebrate a post milestone. I love the pics. Hope you get a special thrill from sharing them as well.

:kiss::kiss:

Thank you my dear... I see you have raced ahead in the posting stakes. I still do keep an eye on your thread even if I do not post as often as I should :( I do get a thrill knowing my pics bring some pleasure to viewers.

Hey kiwi! I'm back! And I'm flattered that you took my suggestions re: pic titles. And you even included my initials (if they were meant for me) in the title! LOL I had a great laugh over that. Cheered me up, in what is generally a difficult time for me now. No rhymes for now... but let's see if I can think something up...

I had a good chuckle
Over the pics, when you undid your buckle
Hope you get more admirers
Who will see more of your fliers. (ok, not so good) :p

Cheers, SG :)

Thank you Miss SG
I am glad you like what you see

More pictures will be on their way
Hopefully making someones happy day

So keep an eye on this here thread
There might be something to take to bed

Kiwi

A new safety warning - NSFSG = Not Safe for ShaiGirl - SFSG = Safe for ShaiGirl. :)

Hopefully this set, even though not Safe for SG, can be taken to bed and worked on... Maybe make them hard? ;)

:heart:
Kiwi

Soft - NSFSG
http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=399413491_soft_NSFSG_123_392lo.jpg

Soft II - NSFSG
http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=399415419_softII_NSFSG_123_19lo.jpg

Soft III - NSFSG
http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=399417880_softIII_NSFSG_123_160lo.jpg

Soft IV - NSFSG
http://img262.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=399419594_softIV_NSFSG_123_558lo.jpg

Last edited:
And just so my Asian honey does not feel left out
And causing her mouth to pout

Here is a set for my sweet
Hoping they provide her a treat

:kiss: :kiss:
Kiwi

Attachments

• Stomach I - SFSG.jpg
    Stomach I - SFSG.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Hidden Hard I - SFSG.jpg
    Hidden Hard I - SFSG.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 161
Hello Kiwi,

I'm bumping up your thread
Before I go to bed

I saw the pic in jeans of blue
You look good in that hue. ;)

Have fun!

SG

-had a good chuckle over the "safe" and "unsafe" pics for me. lol

Last edited:
Hi Kiwi,

Just thought I'd bump your thread
When I got out of bed.

Hope your day is fine
Seeing my silly rhyme. :)

Have a lovely day! I didn't look at the pics since they aren't safe for me. LOL

SG

Sorry for the delay in adding a post
Hoping the following you will like the most

Don't worry if these are not your cup of tea
I still have plenty more pics of me.

Kiwi

Attachments

• Striptease 1 - SFSG.jpg
    Striptease 1 - SFSG.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Striptease 2 - SFSG.jpg
    Striptease 2 - SFSG.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 74
  • Striptease 3 - SFSG.jpg
    Striptease 3 - SFSG.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Striptease 4 - SFSG.jpg
    Striptease 4 - SFSG.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Striptease 5 - SFSG.jpg
    Striptease 5 - SFSG.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 156
Hey kiwi!

Thought I'd drop by
Even if just for a while.

Nice pics! You have nice abs, for an older guy. lol Well, for sure, you're older than me! lol

On another note, so that's the purpose of the blue towel in the background. I was wondering what it was for. :D

Have a lovely day down under! ;)

mmmmmmmmmm :D

Mrs BE
I will return your mmmmmmmmmm and raise you a Yummmmmmm :D

Hey kiwi!

Thought I'd drop by
Even if just for a while.

Nice pics! You have nice abs, for an older guy. lol Well, for sure, you're older than me! lol

On another note, so that's the purpose of the blue towel in the background. I was wondering what it was for. :D

Have a lovely day down under! ;)

Yes a towel is needed for my ShaiGirl. But it sort of slips in the next set of pics, so you better cover your eyes, no peeking ;)

Anyone else want to see sans towel?

Kiwi

Back