AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is misting today, so it's a little dark out. But the cat doesn't seem to mind. This is what makes my coffee pure heaven.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Good morning Mr. CrashD

Having my morning mocha matcha green tea ! mmmmm

No worries i will have a cup of coffee later on in your honor hehe

Have a wonderful day !

Kat

Where do you find this Tea FG? The only form of Matcha I found was in a diet pill.
Beautiful as always. :rose:
7:10 AM. On my second cup with just a tiny splash of French Vanilla creamer. :)

That is my back up creamer. Either that or the Vanilla caramel. Yum!

Where do you find this Tea FG? The only form of Matcha I found was in a diet pill.
Beautiful as always. :rose:

That is my back up creamer. Either that or the Vanilla caramel. Yum!

I go for that or Hazelnut. Right now I'm just going for black...Sometimes...It needs to be black.

But I got some new tea!

:rose:
lol Suppose to stay away from sugar anyway. I've switched to Stevia. ;)

attachment.php

Open a new one when this one hit's it's limit please!! It's nice to have a place to talk about stuff and catch up.

If you don't, we'll find you! ;)

Good morning Mr. CrashD

Having my morning mocha matcha green tea ! mmmmm

No worries i will have a cup of coffee later on in your honor hehe

Have a wonderful day !

Kat

:cattail:

fupAvEj.jpg

It is misting today, so it's a little dark out. But the cat doesn't seem to mind. This is what makes my coffee pure heaven.
attachment.php

ok, sounds like we should move ahead with coffee shop the second...

thanks everyone..

Can't complain one bit. Time to turn on the boss's coffee....She'll be happy to share and her's is a rich Gavalia blend makes my cheap stuff taste like water.

*** Good morning !

You too FG, I'll try! :rose:

attachment.php

*** awww i missed the photo . Have to come on here more often . It must have been beautiful . All your photos are !

Morning everyone! I think we should have a whole week dedicated to hump day.

It's May showers, had a thunderstorm a few hours ago which is why I am still up. Thunder scares me and I can't wake my husband up every time I hear it, so...I had coffee & adrenaline! I'll Crash (hi) later!

Well Said

A lot has changed around lit. Many have left. New have come. Attitudes are different. Women used to really like each other, not turn into lesbian lovers just to bump each other's threads, guys used to actually like talking vs just telling a woman what she wanted to hear so she'll post more pictures.
But.. your coffee shop has always reminded me of old lit .People who enjoy talking, we all come in and say hi to each other, and it's fun. No weirdness.

I would be sad if you didn't open another one. I don't think any slowness you see is due to the thread. I think many others who have always posted in here are less active also.

Please think about it. :rose: :kiss:

Well said.

We've hit 5000 😁 .This has been an amazing thread and I have loved every moment we've all shared in here 😘🌷 .Thank you for giving us this place crash. 💋

I still hope you will open a new one 😝

*** awww i missed the photo . Have to come on here more often . It must have been beautiful . All your photos are !

Sorry. I pulled it pretty quick since I know that when threads are closed you can no longer delete your pics.
And thank you for the tea info. :rose:

thanks all, i'm planning a celebration - give aways!! lol

new link is in my sig, as always.

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back