An idea is forming...

Would it be hot to watch in a picture story a woman slimming down?

• Yes

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Red can be dangerous when she wants to be. Let me know what you gentlemen and ladies think of this new take on an assassin riding hood. I plan on developing this into a character.

Attachments

• Brett-Cole-Monteverde-00394_medium.jpg
    Brett-Cole-Monteverde-00394_medium.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
Starting to notice a lot of change in my face! OH! and I dyed my hair. Hahaha.

Attachments

• Picture 56.jpg
    Picture 56.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
Feeling back on track today! Got in a great workout, ate a good breakfast, and I am so happy to be back! Will post pics later, but wanted to give an update.

I just came across your thread and I wanted to applaud you on your progress and for being willing to share with us along the journey. I've wanted to do something similar myself, but have lacked both the courage/motivation to do so. I'm trying to push myself to make this the year I get in better shape, and seeing other people post threads like this is a great inspiration. so thank you.:D

I just came across your thread and I wanted to applaud you on your progress and for being willing to share with us along the journey. I've wanted to do something similar myself, but have lacked both the courage/motivation to do so. I'm trying to push myself to make this the year I get in better shape, and seeing other people post threads like this is a great inspiration. so thank you.:D

Well thank you! I am glad I inspire you. If I can make it a little more fun as well, well then I have done my job!

I did not bother editing my messy house out of this one. Sorry.

BUT!!! I wanted to show off my sandals for this summer and the skirt I have been working to get into since last summer! It finally looks good!

Well thank you! I am glad I inspire you. If I can make it a little more fun as well, well then I have done my job!

Pics like the one from the quote above can definitely make things more fun.:D

I need to buy a new camera so I can start posting pics on my thread again when I start hitting the gym.

My bikini came in! It looks fucking great even despite me having several pounds to still lose! I will post pics after dinner!

IT LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I am so happy with my purchase! Would love some feedback.

Attachments

• good-evening-ocean-side-beach-background-1920x1200-219.jpg
    good-evening-ocean-side-beach-background-1920x1200-219.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2
Thanks guys! I really LOVE all the support! It means so much! Today, I tried on my spring jacket. It was a gift last year from my mother in law and I could not get it on. I was cleaning out my closet a bit today, looking for my kids jackets, and found it. For shits and giggles, I slipped it on, and low and behold, it fit! Was loose even!

I think I have done pretty good today with my food selections! Chicken breasts seasoned with a little bit of creole going on the grill. Even roasting some broccoli with my chicken. Tossed it lightly in extra virgin olive oil with a dusting of fresh ground pepper and sea salt. Voila, a healthy, high fiber go along. I am going to make a little tin foil boat to wrap it in and throw it right on the grill. I feel great!

I am following the Atkins diet, with some minor adjustments. Watching my carbs, and fat. Cut out ALL sugars and caffeine. Had the worst head ache yesterday, and a little bit today, but all in all, feeling better than ever! Just wanted to get through these first two days, and then decide if this was for me. Now I am almost done with day two and I am moving on to focusing on days three and four. Cutting it down into two day increments like that, I am finding it easier to focus on planning my meals day by day rather than for a full two weeks. Keep watching for more pics as I blast this belly and become that sexy model you all are looking for. ;)

Ciao!

Well hello lovelies! Checking in again. Things were going smoothly for a while and with the warm weather hitting my area finally, I have high hopes for this summer! I broke through a HUGE mental barrier about two weeks ago. Went to a public pool and wore my bikini. No cover, nothing. It was very liberating! I will be posting pics soon. Need to find my camera again.

In the meantime, check out my show on streamate.com. Look me up under KittyTrin! Nightly shows at nine pm EST! I am off for this week, but will be back soon. Hope you all find me!

you look great and sexy glad your happy seen all your pics hope your not totally vegan would like you to eat my meat 1 day xxx

Wow! Look at that ass! You're on your way! Keep it up. I'm working on losing weight myself. I know it's not easy.

Thanks guys! Treating myself for all my hard work by making a skirt from scratch! I would love to make all my clothes from scratch, a feat that will be easier as I slim down.

Hey guys help me out!

Broadcasting with friends tonight on YouTube. Look up IinsaneBoss and join us at 9 pm EST for some gaming and conversations. My girlfriend will be on with me and lets see what kind of trouble we can get into ;)

I will be doing a detox week starting tomorrow morning. I will post side by side pictures from before and after. I will also be doing at least one, possibly two body wraps this week. Get ready to see the bikini again folks!

Haven't taken pics in a while so here are a couple. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Picture 61.jpg
    Picture 61.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 63.jpg
    Picture 63.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1
Been a week since you updated pics.. Please show us your progress:heart:

Back