Bring my fantasy to life in your own words

fantasyslut4u

Virgin
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Posts
12
literotica has so many gifted and talented writers that I find it very hard to decide who to ask directly for help. So im hoping that this thread will narrow down my choices, and I feel will provide better stories by having only those writers willing and wanting to answer the challange.Send me a summery of their ideas for the story. I only have a couple things id like you to write into the story for me. other than that you will have compleat controle and direction. you may take any direction you want to.
here are a couple things id like you to include in your story. For a more detailed and compleat summery, PM me. I will send you the short summery i have written for this fantasy....DONT BE SHY men and woman both need to reply...


on the way back to my hotel room I pass a room with the door half open. feeling frisky I sneak a look inside the room. a young good looking man is laying naked on the bed slowly stroking his long hard cock. and some hot and kinky bi 3 way action ( my favorite ) was playing on the big screen. it was a huge turn on for me and i stepped further into the room, and closer to the live show. the room was very dark so as i stood hiding just outside his bedroom door, I also started to rub my growing cock. soon i became more brave and pulled out my cock to better enjoy my self......................................
 
I know there are so many roads for this fantasy to go down, thats the fun of it... im hoping for a great number of responces. so please dont be shy , give it a try....
 
post or pm, what ever you feel most comfortable doing...post a taste then pm the meal...lol
 
Last edited:
since u didn't close the door behind you after you entered his room, anyone can follow you in or watch you from the hall ? like me..................
 
Given the number of offers that you've received, dare I even toss my hat into the ring? I guess that I would have to (forgive me, I don't prefer the role of 'critic'!) start at the start, so to speak.
First, how plausible is it that a guest staying in a hotel would inadvertently leave their door HALF OPEN? (Forgive my shouting). Ajar, perhaps, but not half open.
Next, even with the door half open, how could someone stand in the hall and view the bed and its occupant and the TV that they were watching (I've tried to 'arrange the furniture' but can't work it out).
Next, with the room "...very dark...", how are you able to discern that your stroker's cock is "...long and hard..."?
One of the replies to your thread made mention of your not closing the door behind you.
I'll try to go with this.
"As I stepped through the partially opened door, I deliberately left it as it was, hoping in my fantasy that another passer-by would pause to see not only the naked man on the bed, but also see me as I played out a bi-curious fantasy that I'd too long denied. Without asking his permission, I knelt beside the bed opposite the door's gap in order to keep me - and my actions - visible. I leaned forward, for the first time in my life intent upon taking another man's cock in my mouth. Part of me was shamed and embarrassed by the thought. Another part of me was terribly excited by my shame and embarrassment. The latter part won out and I found my lips parting as I grew close enough to his cock to catch his man-scent..."
 
Last edited:
Given the number of offers that you've received, dare I even toss my hat into the ring? I guess that I would have to (forgive me, I don't prefer the role of 'critic'!) start at the start, so to speak.
First, how plausible is it that a guest staying in a hotel would inadvertently leave their door HALF OPEN? (Forgive my shouting). Ajar, perhaps, but not half open.
Next, even with the door half open, how could someone stand in the hall and view the bed and its occupant and the TV that they were watching (I've tried to 'arrange the furniture' but can't work it out).
Next, with the room "...very dark...", how are you able to discern that your stroker's cock is "...long and hard..."?

:D Gotta love a rationalist. I'm the same way, this doesn't work in the setup, therefore it can't payoff in a realistic fantasy.

Firstly, hotel doors close automatically in probably 90% of hotels in industrialized nations. So now you have two choices - moving it to a Bed and Breakfast (which means less anonymity), or you have to have someone intentionally leave the door open by putting the bar latch out before letting it close - something we've all done running to the ice machine. Technically you might be able to also work this out, using a historical piece, but I think the invention of self-closing hotel room doors predates the invention of hotel porn on-demand.

And you are right about the layout - completely impossible to pull off. You could say the porn was audibly three-way kinky, but you're not going to be able to see all of that and the details of his cock, in a dark room, with the room's occupant unaware. Even in a suite there's no way to arrange that.

Also I've written erotica for a (paying) client. The first question I would ask is; is the video three-way male kink, three-way female kink, FMF or MFM? Because how the client wants to play out the fantasy is greatly impacted by that bit of information.

But I also learned that writing for a client is always a tricky prospect. And I don't do it without a set contract that details the rules of rewrites and changes - because some clients have really awful taste and wouldn't know good narrative if it bit them in the ass. ;)
 
Back
Top