Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss my daddy he is never on here, and the only time he comes on it's for something sexual

Doesn't sound like much of a daddy frankly

Good evening to all the lovely littles :rose: and the Daddies that love them. :) I hope everyone had a good day. I had a few wicked thunderstorms during the day, but now it's most cleared out and looking nice for a few days.

Peaches: I hope you're feeling better and over your migraine (((HUGS))) :rose:

I hope you slept well last night and that you're feeling better :rose:

Safe travels and may you and your Daddy have a wonderful time, photo! :rose: We will miss you!

Ohhhh I LOVE thunderstorms, we've only had rain the last two days :( Dunno how long it's been since we've had a thunderstorm.

I'm finally feeling back to normal (well for my stomach anyway). Still a little run down but finally felt more human today. Only been a week :rolleyes:

Oh, he's "helping" me pack. Telling me....errr....reminding me of things I may need.

*giggles* so happy for you both.

Another night of insomnia. I might use it to get some writing done.

Might as well make it worth while

Ohhhh I LOVE thunderstorms, we've only had rain the last two days :( Dunno how long it's been since we've had a thunderstorm.

I'm finally feeling back to normal (well for my stomach anyway). Still a little run down but finally felt more human today. Only been a week :rolleyes:

Going to do just that, TT.

Good morning/evening to you beautiful people!!! :kiss:

I need to read back a bit and see what everyone has been up to!

~edit~

Peaches, my dear sister, I hope you are feeling much better today! (HUGS)

Photo, ~jumping up and down, squealing with excitement for you!~ I'm sure you'll both have a wonderful time!!! I'm glad he helped you pack, as we little girls can become forgetful when we're excited. Have a safe and fun filled trip! :rose:

Hayley, I'm happy to hear you are beginning to feel human again. Sleep well. :)

INL, RA, RJ, CA, HS, Mutato and anyone else...have an awesome day!!!!

Last edited:
I miss my daddy he is never on here, and the only time he comes on it's for something sexual
Justine... that is not a Daddy..that's just a guy wanting to get off. Be careful. Some new Daddies are, indeed, a little 'rough around the edges'. However, even those who aren't sure of themselves but truly want to be a Daddy, try to learn and grow into their role. If your fella just comes around for a little virtual hoochie coochie.. you need to cut him loose.

Unless, of course, that's what you need right now. I'm not saying it's "wrong", but I'd be hard pressed to call anyone who simply wants to bump and grind my "Daddy".

Good luck!

~edit~

Photo, ~jumping up and down, squealing with excitement for you!~ I'm sure you'll both have a wonderful time!!! I'm glad he helped you pack, as we little girls can become forgetful when we're excited. Have a safe and fun filled trip! :rose:

Hi, Cookie! (((hugs))) Things have worked out for the best, btw. We head out next week. I've got several job interviews, etc..

Lots on my mind, which is difficult for me since I can't focus for shit anyway..lol :rolleyes:

~edit~

Hi Cookie! Your visit to daddy Stan approaches fast too! Yay!! Have a great day!

Justine... that is not a Daddy..that's just a guy wanting to get off. Be careful. Some new Daddies are, indeed, a little 'rough around the edges'. However, even those who aren't sure of themselves but truly want to be a Daddy, try to learn and grow into their role. If your fella just comes around for a little virtual hoochie coochie.. you need to cut him loose.

Unless, of course, that's what you need right now. I'm not saying it's "wrong", but I'd be hard pressed to call anyone who simply wants to bump and grind my "Daddy".

Good luck!

I agree. Daddys care about their girls beyond the sex. They want their sweetie to grow and be well. They like to express their care and devotion and vice versa. I'd think about whether he is the right one for you, Justine.

Good morning RA! Smooches for your cheek!

Hi Cookie! Your visit to daddy Stan approaches fast too! Yay!! Have a great day!

I agree. Daddys care about their girls beyond the sex. They want their sweetie to grow and be well. They like to express their care and devotion and vice versa. I'd think about whether he is the right one for you, Justine.

*smooches back*
Good morning, INL. Hope your hump day is happy one. :D

tumblr_mjgj4jAf4U1reowsio1_500.jpg

You think? When we first started talking he said all the right stuff now am not sure

Good luck!

Thank you, and no that's not what I need right now. Don't daddy's supposed to love and care for their little girls and be there. Like the daddy's my sisters have

You guys are totally right ...am a loser magnet

Hi everyone!

More nasty weather is expected tonight for those of us in the Midwest. Stay safe, wherever you are. :)

Ra, thanks for the update! You got this, girl!!!!!!! ~huggsssss~

INL, adore that image.:) Daddy does that V style. :heart: Our visit had been pushed back due to kids schedules. End of July now. Can't waiiittttt!!!!!

Justine, is this the same 'daddy' you told us about a couple of months ago? If my Daddy tried that..he'd find himself one lonely man. I have a zero bullsh!t tolerance level...as many of you know. Perhaps, this is just a theory, he isn't pleased or impressed with the way you behave and express yourself around Lit. Maybe he thinks that is all you are interested in. Have a frank chat with him.

Thank you, and no that's not what I need right now. Don't daddy's supposed to love and care for their little girls and be there. Like the daddy's my sisters have

You're right Justine and don't settle for anything less.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back