Bored and HARD on call at the hospital...

doctormark123

Literotica Guru
Hey everyone it's Mark 29 yo 3rd year internal medicine resident...once again I am on call tonite and our list is capped (or full). There wont be much going on here and I am all alone in the call room with not much to do and I am hard;)....so if anyone wants to keep me company and would like to talk please PM me here or IM me on yahoo at i_got_spinners. I also have stories and experiences to share/trade and also a few pictures if anyone is interested. My picture is already on the profile if you want to check it out. Anyway, hopefully I get a positive response. I will talk to you all later. Have a great rest of the night.

-Mark

Had any luck? I hope you have some. :)

Congrats on finishing your residency soon. I bet that is thoroughly exciting.

M

this thread reminds me of that joke about the guy who goes in for the rectal exam, but while getting the exam the doctor has both hands on the patients shoulders. ;)

Hey everyone it's Mark 29 yo 3rd year internal medicine resident...once again I am on call tonite and our list is capped (or full). There wont be much going on here and I am all alone in the call room with not much to do and I am hard;)....so if anyone wants to keep me company and would like to talk please PM me here or IM me on yahoo at i_got_spinners. I also have stories and experiences to share/trade and also a few pictures if anyone is interested. My picture is already on the profile if you want to check it out. Anyway, hopefully I get a positive response. I will talk to you all later. Have a great rest of the night.

-Mark
so if you are capped (full) why don't you have anything to do???

Hahaha....good one Semler...that's funny. Thank God, that's not the type of exams we were taught in medical school....haha. Anyway hope you had a great night

Sorry Doc, didn't mean to Hi-Jack your thread, but I couldn't resist.

Anyway, keep looking, someone will come along.

WOW, DR. Mark- you are certainly an attractive AND intelligent man. Too bad you aren't 10 or more years older......

Good luck and hope you can "doctor" that woman you are looking for.....

HG.

On call...

I am on call again tonite...let me know if you are interested to talk...you can IM me on yahoo @ i_got_spinner or just PM me here. Hope you all had a great weekend!

-Mark

Hi Mark!!

I am sorry, but I was busy this weekend.....and did not see your post or PM.

Hope you had a great holiday. Except for being on-call!!

On call again tonite. Please PM me here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners if you wanna hangout and talk. Thanks alot and have a great night everyone!

-Mark

On call again tonite. Please PM me here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners if you wanna hangout and talk. Thanks alot and have a great night everyone!

-Mark

Hi Mark:

I am sorry, I never seeem to be on-line when you are on-call....

On call again...

On call again tonite...anyone wanna hangout just PM me or IM me on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Thanks everyone. Hope everyone is having a great evening. See you guys around.

-Mark

On call again...

On call again tonite...anyone wanna hangout just PM me or IM me on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Thanks everyone. Hope everyone is having a great evening. See you guys around.

-Mark

-Mark

I'm an OR controller. Sorry, but I get more than enough of doctors during the day.

Back