Summer Fun with a Mature BBW

For all of you thinking about pm'ing me...please read my initial message so we are on the same page. I don't want to have to be rude to anyone, but messages that are missing punctuation, capital letters, abbreviated text speak and an articulate message or going to go straight to delete.

Yes like always moving from one city to another :-( and watching the Brazil - Chile game and the Holland Mexico one..the second one should be a cracker of a game hopefully..

How about you Sugar?

This is going to be my stay at home and do nothing weekend. I don't get many of those. I will have those games on too, most likely.

Oh amazing! So will you be running in those sports bras? Or are you still planning to buy them?

I have a few sports bras, but since I've lost some weight, they are getting a little big on me.

I will do an alternate workout today and I will do day 3 of my program tomorrow.

shoe fit

if you pronate or supinate while you run it would benefit you to go to a true running shop and let them fit you. A video cam to document your running style is a mazor plus as are pink shoes

if you pronate or supinate while you run it would benefit you to go to a true running shop and let them fit you. A video cam to document your running style is a mazor plus as are pink shoes

This is also fantastic advice. You can get an idea without the technology by examining where your current shoes are wearing down on the soles, inside edge, outside edge, heel, ball....good to know when buying.

I have a few sports bras, but since I've lost some weight, they are getting a little big on me.

I will do an alternate workout today and I will do day 3 of my program tomorrow.

Just wanted to say I love your LIT name. We have a small town near me called "sugar tit" SC...:)

Sugar - I'd love to have a chat with you sometime once RL quietens down. Please take a look at my profile and see what you think :D

This is going to be my stay at home and do nothing weekend. I don't get many of those. I will have those games on too, most likely.

We are going to a local semi pro soccer game Sunday. They are undefeated this year and were last year also. Last year they lost the champion game

We are going to a local semi pro soccer game Sunday. They are undefeated this year and were last year also. Last year they lost the champion game

I am totally team Eric and was disappointed not to see him in the season 7 opener of True Blood this season.

I know! What the heck was I thinking?

Well, I sure hope we receive some southern hospitality and a tour when we arrive on the Lit Travel Bus.:D

Guaranteed southern hospitality and southern comfort. All I ask is that you bring along this one certain LIT member on that Travel Bus. Just grab him and rope him to the bus. And bring him to me :D

Guaranteed southern hospitality and southern comfort. All I ask is that you bring along this one certain LIT member on that Travel Bus. Just grab him and rope him to the bus. And bring him to me :D

Will do, and besides, you're such a cutie, I am sure he will come willingly.:)

Back