An offering to a Barbarian

Celeste nodded to Charis's words, then Gav's as he came back inside. "Yes, sir," She said, hurrying to get a bucket of water, a wash cloth, and a dry towel. She returned, shaking, trembling. She thanked the heavens silently that at least Alendra was in good hands.
 
Gav places the bucket beside him as he puts her back flat on the thick pelt, he palces her hand under he knees to lift and expose herself to him: When you finish a bath, you be calling me and expose yourself like this. He grab the wet cloth and scrub some soap and began to wash between her legs, sliding it between her lips and carefully wash her pussy and down her ass.He spend about 10 minute washing her holes before grabbing the dry cloth and dry her nicely: When i get home, you will wash your holes and pat it dry like i am doing...*pust the things away as she he return to the pelt, he flip her over. Places her hands on the pelt,placing her head down and raise her ass. He kick her legs apart and drop his loin cloth, exposing his 14 inch cock, that is the the girth size of her slender arm. He was a fully aroused: You will ALWAYS clench your ass and pussy tight before, during and after i fuck your holes...understood. You may grip the pelt and cry out and plea me to stop when i fuck you. if you act like a whore and try to entice me by talk dirty or encourage me, i let the dogs mount you for life...understood? Sex is for my needs, not yours, i dont expect or desire your pleasure...the only pleasure i allow you is to raise our kids and have your womb with child every year..understood? *he knew as a fact she never enjoy sex with him and didn't want her act like a tramp.The sound of moaning and begging for more of his cock made him sick .
 
"Y-y-y-y-yes, Sir," she whimpered softly, already clenching the pelt in fear and nervousness. She was clenching her pussy and ass already, in preparation of what was to come.
 
Gav smiled as he watch her clench tightly: that's a good girl...first i must teach you your place...*walks up closer pressing the head of his thick dry erection against her virgin ass: tighten ....good girl..*reaches down as he grip the back of her neck to hold her in place and began push his enormous dry mushroom against her tight virgin ass:arrrghhh...sooo tight... *pushing forward slowly feeling her ass part as she screams in agony held her face down sideways to see the expression of agony as he force her take that enormous mushroom on her ass,stretching her as wide as her body was able to stretch. He look down at her, smiling as it was obviously her first time, but knew it was for her own good: nice and tight...*pulls out suddenly from her ass and pat it dry again and ram the head back in her ass making her scream in agony: who do you belong to? say who your ass and pussy belong too,say it!*his reminder pleasure was only for him*
 
Celeste was screaming, starting right as he began to enter. She was crying, and soon, begging him to stop. It hurt so much, and she wished Alendra was there near her.

"My ass and pussy belong to you, Sir! Please stop, it hurts so much!" she cried, tears streaming down her face as he continued to ram his huge cock into her. "Please stop, Sir. . ."
 
Gav love to sound of her please as he lean over her and kiss her shoulder: tighten your ass...*stops a bit at the head of his cock up her ass* ssshhhh...*kisses her neck* its fr your own good, sweetheart..*pushes an inch up her dry ass* tell me , how grateful you are to have my cock in your ass....
 
Celeste continued to cry. While the soft kisses and him talking to her made her feel a bit better, it didn't take away the pain, and she was in a lot of pain. "I-I-I'm grateful t-t-t-to have your c-c-c-cock in m-m-m-my ass, sir, please stop sir. . ." She whimpered, gasping and crying.
 
Gav grip her hips as he whispers: ssshhhh, daddy need teach his girl . her place in life...*kisses her shoulders. He suddenly ram up her dry ass as he pulls her down his cock till she is impales on his enormous cock for the first time, kisses her shoulder as she scream at the top of her lungs. Kisses her neck and whisper: i feel you stain my cock with your innocence.
 
Celeste continued to cry and started squirming in pain, looking for something to hold onto with a white knuckled grip. "Please sir, it hurts too much, please sir. . ." She begged, her breathing ragged with pain and tears. "Please sir, make it stop. . ."
 
Gav caressed her back as she neck and down her shoulder , as he fuck her dry ass in a steady pace; ooohhh yeah...thats it...i love how your ass suck on my cock...*Caressing her hips* i will fuck you so hard till you cant walk, you gonna act like nothing special happen wen you tallk to your sister, right? *knowing it will be impossible* i let you spend time with your sister tomorrow...spread your legs..cmon...daddy need to fuck you hard...you want daddy cum in your ass?*thrusting painfully harder and deeper,threatening to tare her ass wider* soo tight
 
Tears ran down Celeste's face in rivers, and she begged for him to stop. She cried out as he went hard and fast. "Please, stop, it hurts too much! I won't tell Alendra, she'd be furious and I don't want her to get punished, please, stop, it hurts so badly, please, stop please, I don't want to continue PLEASE!" She felt him tear her even more, and she let out a blood curling scream as he asked if she wanted him to cum in her ass. "Please, Daddy, stop, it hurts. . ." she whimpered.
 
Gave pulls out suddenly and ram in all up her ass, continuing the motion a dozen times as she cries. Her finally does it one hard last time and ram ram, lifting her off the ground. Hold her down as he empty his loads of him. She can feel jets of cum empty in her ass. He smiles as her kisses her head: Good girl, you make daddy proud....*caressing her gently as he sit back and firmly grip her hair ad pull her face to him. Kissing her deeply before placing her mouth to his cock: Lick my cock clean..and thank me for deflowering your ass...hurry...*pets her head* you made me a happy man, tonight...*gropes her tits* but i am far from done....
 
Celeste nodded, tears of pain and humiliation running down her face. She remembered that her sister enjoys this, and she wondered how she could, when it was so painful. She looked up at Gav and hesitantly said "T-t-t-t-thank you for d-d-d-d-deflowering m-m-m-my ass." She looked at the massive cock before her, and whimpering, she began to lick andsuck him clean, gagging at the awful taste, but not wanting to anger him by spitting it out, so she continued, wanting nothing more to be back home, sewing while Alendra had debates with their father. But Father's dead, and Alendra and her had completely different lives. She watched him carefully, trying to see if she angered him.
 
Gav lift her up and kissed her passionately. Pull her close to him as he lay in bed with her; i let you rest, but tomorrow, i will take you again and again...my precious pet...*kisses her*
 
Celeste nodded, returning each kiss hesitantly. "Yes, Sir," she whispered softly. She felt the overwhelming need to be held and caressed, but from the sounds of it, Gav wasn't that type of man. . .

How could her sister enjoy this? What was it about this act that Alendra loves so much? Hell, how does she derive pleasure from it? Celeste's head spun with this questions, but she kept them to herself. She closed her eyes, tired but afraid to go to sleep.
 
Gav woke up early while she slept and when to hunt, he knew she be hungry and need food as he was planning to take her again. After he cooked his kill, he walk in the tent and look at his woman. He motion her to get up; put my weapon away and undress me...hurry...i brought you food...*looks down at her smiles a smirk *
 
His smile scared her, but she got up, saying "Yes, Sir." She hung up his weapon and began to undress him, her heart pounding hard in her chest, full of fear. She was hungry, but she knew she better please him or else she wouldn't be fed. She looked up at him when she finished, but she didn't meet his eyes.
 
Gav lifted her chin and kisses her softly: You pleased me enormously, pulls her in a huge as he caressed her backside.He pulled her in his lap, his erection at her back. Holding her in his lap like a child: you may eat, love
 
Celeste returned the kiss and was a bit surprised that he was letting her eat before he takes her, but she remembered her manners. "Thank you, Sir," she said, before eating almost daintily, but hungrily.
 
Gav pet her head as he kissed her neck: i want you to call me something more endearing than "sir" how you like to call me?
*kisses the top of her head* eat as much as you can, sweety
 
Celeste was surprised at the request, but she thought about it a little bit as she ate, even more at his encouragement. "What would you like to be called?" she asked softly, omitting the Sir.
 
Gav kisses her neck as he reach in front to play with her nipples: how about, love...that sound about , right...*kisses her neck* Once you finish eating, bend over the table, sweety...if you please me well, i let you see your sister after i am done...would you like that?
 
Celeste softly whimpered. "If that's what would please you, love," she said, finishing eating. She got up and washed herself like he showed her, patting herself dry before bending over the table.
 
Gav smiles down at her: good girl...*watches her wash and dry herself, rubs her back: I will let you see your sister today since he are moving from the clan tonight..*kick the chai from under him as he stood. Rubs her butt cheeks: always clench you ass before your husband take you in bed...*Watches her clentch her ass tight and smiles: You make me so proud,sweety...*part her legs open wide as he stand between them with his hard cock press against her ass: ssshhh *gently but firmly grip her hips* sshhh..*leans to kiss her back and whispered: after i empty my load in your ass, you will again clean yourself before sucking my cock while i eat...*pulls her down to his cock, till the enormous mushroom was press against her ass and thrust with all his might till he was fully impale in her ass
 
Celeste was whimpering, crying, her body trembling as he impaled her once more on his ass. It hurt as much as it did yesterday, and she begged for him to stop, telling him she understood what he was telling her. She hoped that she could see Alendra, she wanted to make sure her sister was alright. Her ears perked up when he mentioned they were moving. "They're moving? Why?" she cried out as he rammed her ass.
 
Back
Top