An offering to a Barbarian

Charis : i will brand you as well...any suggestion love? *calls out and women rushes over: hold her down...*the women pins her on the floor. He pulls out a box: i think i spoil you too much...perhaps best i pass you around my men...till you earn my respect...*pulls and thick needle her sterilize before kneeling between her legs *
 
Alendra dared not squirm. She laid there submissively, waiting for the inevitable sting as she heard the word "brand".

"Whatever pleases you husband," she said calmly.
 
Charis inserted the needle into her clit and pushes a thick ring through it. and added a pin metal to link her labia together. Gets up and places his ring in the fire as he walk over to her.Lift her left foot and branded the sole of foot. Motions the women to leave.He lay next to her,pushing his middle finger in her ass as he caresses her face. Kissing her lovingly: if any male try rape you or otherwise, you show the branding and they leave you alone...i love you.....you should be more grateful...
 
"I am grateful. I'm sorry that I haven't been showing you properly," Alendra whispered softly. She trailed the back of her finger along his face gently, knowing that she was broken. "I love you too."
 
Charis kisses her passionately: your soo beautiful...masturbate yourself sweety but no cumming
 
Nodding, Alendra gently leaned back and slipped one finger into the folds of her sex, softly mewling at the pain that it caused. Stroking gently she laid there, somewhat in pain, somewhat in pleasure while Charis watched.

When she came close to climaxing, she stopped and withdrew her finger from herself and offered it to Charis, embarrassed by how wet she had gotten.
 
Charis finds himself hard as he watches her masturbate. Suck her fingers as he looks at her: you taste so sweet, baby...*hook his finger in her ass and pulls her up and places her on all four. Pulls his finger out and pulls her hair back .Guide his dry cock back in her ass.Grip her hip as he thrust deep in her ass: ohhhh...god...spread your legs...*looks her painful facial expression*
 
Another one. . . Alendra wasn't sure how much more she could handle. . . She cried out as she clenched and tried to expel him from her, but he managed to get deeper. Tears formed in her eyes as he did so.
 
Charis smiles as she clench her ass; just for me, you know taht turns her on...*kisses her as he grip her firmly to pull her to him as he push nice and slowly. He wanted her feel every second of her ass being stretch.Stop as he pushe sthe head on her ass.Kisses her deeply before whispering in her ear: i love that ass...*Rams his dry cock up her ass till she was impaled. Held her close as he kisses her* i love you...*runs his rans over her tits, massaging them.Grips her as he held on and began to thrust deep and hard, her cries turning him on.His thrust faster, the fricion burning her ass while exciting him: yess....baby...i gonna fuck you like this for a year...heheh...like that, wouldnt you?
 
Crying out loudly in pleasure, she said, "Yes, husband." Alendra continued to moan as she enjoyed it, painful as it was.
 
Charis kisses her deeply as he sped up in that sweet dry ass. He spank her ass while he ram into her ass like a madman. Gripping her hair as he rides her ass hard: arrrghhh...yessss...baby....i wanna cum...inside you....ooohhh yesss....!!*thrusting harder and deeper*
 
Charis pounded harder then ever before in his life, sinking deeper till he empty his load. Collapse over her and kisses her: mmmmmmmm.....i love that tight ass...milk my cock with that ass and beg..
 
Alendra kissed him back and whimpered softly, begging for her own release, using a soft, submissive tone.
 
Charis suddenly pull out and pats her ass: not this time and if you keep misbehaving, you wont be allowed to cum....*pulls her in his lap as he fall asleep*
I decided you will not see your sister for a while as punishment...understood, Alendra? Am i clear?
 
"Yes, husband," Alendra said softly, her eyes filling with tears. She wanted to hold her sister, comfort her.
 
**Meanwhile**

**Gav took Celeste by her hand and guided her to his large tent, it was much larger then most tents. He began to undress, till he stood naked in front of his own tent. He step inside as he walk up behind Celeste: Undress, show me what i won. Now
 
Gav watched her undress slowly as he licked his lips. He loved a good hard fuck after a bloody battle. Just seeing her naked made him painfully hard, he walk over to her: Your beautiful...*he gently grip the back of her neck and bend her over. Kick her feet apart: Reach back and part those butt cheek of yours, my pet. Show daddy what he won...go on,my pet...*smiles* I promised Charis, your pussy be pure till he decide...expose yourself to your master..Gav was quite a big man for his age, very fit and many scars as proof he was a strong challenger. His enormous erection was the same lenght as Charis but twice as thick: i have yet, to meet a female able to take 1/3 of my cock in her holes...i expect you to take it all. You will not enjoy it but accept it as part of your daily routine, understood?
 
Last edited:
Celeste whimpered, but did as she asked, clenching in fear. She trembled as she exposed herself to him, and she squeezed her eyes shut. She wished Alendra was there, helping her, but she knew Alendra was probably getting hurt by her new husband. . .

She heard his words and whimpered even louder, scared and confused. "Yes, I understand," she whispered quietly, a few tears rolling down her face.
 
Last edited:
Gav was mot much of a gentle man,smiled as he heard her whimper. He smack her ass hard with a firm hand leaving a red mark: is that understood? I can not hear you...*smack her other cheek hard: You will not speak to your sister of me touching your body, its between us, understood? *smack hard as he expected her to reply properly* " I expect you perform wifely duty and not speak to your sister...or speak at all without my permission, understood?
 
"Yes, I understand," she said loudly, crying out with each smack. She cried as she mourned the loss of her sister, Alendra had sacrificed so much for her.
 
Gav stood behind her as he leg go of her neck: grab your ankles and hold that position: You will learn to obey or i will beat it in you...*rubs her ass* Have you ever had cock in your holes ? *rubs the base of her back* I expect you to comply as a good female...from this day, my needs come first...i will reward you well in material for obeying...Have you seen your sister get fucked? tell me in detail how she was fucked...

just as she is about to reply, they heard the tent door open and Charis walk in: Gav, congratulation on your female...*walks to them,pats Celeste on the head like a dog and turn his attention to Gav: I have a mission for you..You are required to travel East and return with a report of the situation...*looks down at Celeste and back at Gav: we had an understanding, she was not be mounted...

Gav caress Celeste red cheek: i am not a young man , no more and as time go, no longer as strong as i once were...I simply wish to leave something behind before i leave our world...*Charis nodded: that is true...leave me a moment with her...*gav nod and walk out a moment to wash himself in the river.

Charis take a seat gently sits Celeste down in his lap, he pets her head gently: Celeste, i know its hard for you to understand, but Gav...*parts her legs and touches her pussy and asshole entrance: owns your pussy and ass from now on. As you saw he is very big and you will be in pain when he mount you but a woman that are not as lucky as your sister need find happiness in other things like raising their babies. Gav is a hard man and will not be gentle but will make sure your always with child,food,water, shelter. He will love you in other ways but sex is only for his pleasures not yours, understood? *gently slip her off his lap and looks at her; When you see your sister, you will only say how Gav is good to you and you wanted children with him early as gift to Gav for being kind to you...*pats her head* you want her happy dont you?
 
Last edited:
Celeste listened to her sister's husband and she nodded. "Yes, I want her to be happy," she said. She looked at him. "Please, just tell me. . . She's okay, right? She's not. . . unhappy?" She was so afraid, but knowing that her sister was safe would make her calmer. She wanted her to be happy. And knowing her sister is taken care of would make her happy.
 
Charis smiled: good girl... She is happy you are married and wants you to have many children with Gav even if you dont like sex...You remember how your sister cried when i bed her? she knows her place and you need to understand that...I will care for your sister and when you have both kids, you can see each other, ok? *kisses her forehead* i will tell you a secret, sweety. Gav is not like most men...he is hard due to his harsh past. If you want to please him,then, when he fuck your holes....dont lie...He knows he is very big and women dont enjoy it. He HATES women that fake or moans...its ok to cry, beg him to stop, say much it hurts. Telling how much in hurt and plead him stop is a turn on for him. He needs to know you depend on him and helpless that makes him happy..*gently caress her pussy and ass* in exchange of your painful honestly, you will never go hungry or need shelter..he will give you strong children and you will earn his trusts as his woman. I am sorry that the biggest of our men will be your first but he will protect you. Make sure you are not wet before he fucks, he likes dry fucking...*gently gets up* wash your pussy and ass, pat it dry...lay on the bed with your legs apart...he will fill your with seed when he return...*kiss her forehead and walks out*

Gav step in the tent wash and drop his cloth. He walks over to her and lifts her chin: From now, your my property, your holes are mine to used from now on...*touch her stomach* you will bare my children every year ... we are leaving tonight...on new land were we build a home, where you will be mother to our legacy...go get me wash cloth in a bucket and a dry cloth...i will show you what i expect of you...go on woman, hurry
 
Last edited:
Back
Top