Naked Saturday Morning at Home

We are planning to move from FL to TN. Once we do, I think there should be some good opportunities to hike nude, especially in the eastern part of the state.

If you and your wife hike nude it will be much safer for both of you. People will easily accept the fact your just a pair of nudists enjoying the woods.

When I've been caught I quickly try to explain the same so the person catching me will feel more at ease. Sometimes I''ll joke and say , "washed broke... nothing clean to wear" The joke tends to break the tension as a continue on my way.

Check for a non landed local nudist group and they can tell you where its safe to go nude freindly. skinnydipping or hiking.
 
If you and your wife hike nude it will be much safer for both of you. People will easily accept the fact your just a pair of nudists enjoying the woods.

When I've been caught I quickly try to explain the same so the person catching me will feel more at ease. Sometimes I''ll joke and say , "washed broke... nothing clean to wear" The joke tends to break the tension as a continue on my way.

Check for a non landed local nudist group and they can tell you where its safe to go nude freindly. skinnydipping or hiking.
Thanks for the advice.

My wife will happily go with me, but she may not get naked. But being with a female should help defuse a situation should it arise.
 
Wednesday morning in bed, naked with coffee and iPad. Reading a book about Google AdWords, thus actually working. Soon will transition to working out with weights, nude, of course. :)
 
I love beig naked at home. On sunday my sexy neighbor is naked and doing her chores. I will give her a show as well. Love exhibition
 
Spending some quality naked time before the family comes over for Christmas gathering today...lots to do but this is an early 'gift' to myself!
 
Should be a great day to be naked in Florida! Starting it nude in bed with coffee and trusty iPad. Have a great weekend!
 
Looking forward to being naked later this morning as the rest of the family goes shopping! Can't wait!
 
Naked and playing...best start to my Saturday and with this weather, might have to make it an all day affair :rolleyes:
 
Naked and playing...best start to my Saturday and with this weather, might have to make it an all day affair :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I can't make it an all day affair but certainly can spend at least part of the last Saturday of 2012 naked. Enjoy and Happy New Year everyone!
 
Sis has just gone home after spending Xmas here, so its turn up the heating and off with boxers for the evening.
 
Have a couple nudist New Years resolutions. One is to change grooming my smoothie from shaving back to epilating. Not that anybody cares!
 
True to form, it's Saturday morning and naked, except for the socks to keep the feet warm. So am I really naked?
 
Damn!

Just made it!

Naked at home Saturday just before noon!

Now to take down the indoors holiday decorations.
 
"Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages, especially advertising, indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media." - Wikipedia

My post was not spam. It was to inform other folks interested in nudism of an interesting site of which I have NO connection. If the post violated some other item within the TOS, then correctly state which item.
 
Last edited:
Nudism quote from who knows where, "You don’t need to be naked to have sex, you don’t need to have sex because you are naked."

Hope that quote does not offend some of the Litoids here, but spreading the word about non-sexual nudity is a good thing in my opinion.
 
Back
Top