The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lt... there are times I read a thread, and go. holy shit in comparison my writing is awesome... that I think was one of the most painful things I've read...

lt... there are times I read a thread, and go. holy shit in comparison my writing is awesome... that I think was one of the most painful things I've read...
I just found one of those yesterday. It was awful, and I am not one to judge without reservation. This was just awful.

Last edited:

If you want more painful reading, you could check out my last post in the S33k & Finde...*chuckle*

If you want more painful reading, you could check out my last post in the S33k & Finde...*chuckle*
I find it hard to believe that you could produce anything that I would call "painful" at least ... not without a lot of effort.

Honestly, sometimes it is hard not to judge, at least privately. Some threads and the posts within just make you shake your head.

But then again, to each their own. They enjoy their writing and the story... that just does not mean we have to...

:rose:

I just found one of those yesterday. It was awful, and I am not one to judge without reservation. This was just awful.

anything by NiS...

*groans and finds a chair and flops down in it*

not that i judge, either, but yea, there are some threads that are just plain hard to read, my afforementioned comment,

Last edited:
anything by NickisSora....

*groans and finds a chair and flops down in it*

not that i judge, either, but yea, there are some threads that are just plain hard to read, my afforementioned comment,
*stage whispers* Logan, my tactless friend... we were trying to keep names out of this discussion... we are trying to be "mean" here not mean... we all know who the bad writers are, no need to let them know that we know, because that's just mean.

he cracks up, deep rumbling laughter at the change in avatars*

you are dear friend are too cute *smirking*

i needed the laugh this morning thank you Scuttle, Vivi darlin your awesome LOL

I'm trying to remember the last time another guy said I was too cute... *snickers*

Oh... what's painful to read?

hmm. hmm hmm hmm

You're not talking about me are you?

-coughs up bits of grammar fairy wing feathers-

Hmm... I thought if I ate one, well, you know.

*stage whispers* Logan, my tactless friend... we were trying to keep names out of this discussion... we are trying to be "mean" here not mean... we all know who the bad writers are, no need to let them know that we know, because that's just mean.

*whispers in her elven friend's ear*

Logan is just special. *softly snickers*

*nips the top of his ear and disappears again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back