Student/Teacher Fetish

Can you generally tell when a student has a crush on you?

Honestly? No, I am fairly oblivious to women having crushes on me. Largely that is because I try not to sexualize my students if for no other reason than having an erection during a lecture is uncomfortable; however, when you have one ask you out and another one continually lay her hand on the inside of your thigh while she is in your office for help, it is difficult not to notice.

Honestly? No, I am fairly oblivious to women having crushes on me. Largely that is because I try not to sexualize my students if for no other reason than having an erection during a lecture is uncomfortable; however, when you have one ask you out and another one continually lay her hand on the inside of your thigh while she is in your office for help, it is difficult not to notice.

That's bold.

Being bent over a desk is a beautiful thing. Filling him drive into me...sexy

I love bending a woman over a desk especially when it is impromptu. I also love the lingering smell of a woman clinging to my desk so that later, when I am working through some boring paperwork, I can remember the exact feeling as I slipped into her, or the exact taste as I run my tongue over and into her.

I love bending a woman over a desk especially when it is impromptu. I also love the lingering smell of a woman clinging to my desk so that later, when I am working through some boring paperwork, I can remember the exact feeling as I slipped into her, or the exact taste as I run my tongue over and into her.

You're making me want another teacher....

Why do you ask Desires?

I've always had crushes on my teachers, and even when I'm not attracted to them, I'm a really attentive student, looking teachers in the eye while they're lecturing. When I was in high school I had a huge crush on my Math teacher. A couple of times I wondered if he could tell how I felt about him.

That was sort of random thoughts, sorry if it didn't make sense.

I've always had crushes on my teachers, and even when I'm not attracted to them, I'm a really attentive student, looking teacher in the eye while they're lecturing. When I was in high school I had a huge crush on my Math teacher. A couple of times I wondered if he could tell how I felt about him.

Made perfect sense. I know the feeling

Made perfect sense. I know the feeling

LOL, thanks.

Sometimes I fantasize about what might have happened if I had recognized, back then, the signs that men were interested. Would I have been brave enough to schedule a student/teacher conference if I had recognized that crack in his voice when I was wearing a low cut blouse, and having him finish the rest of his lecture sitting down behind his desk?

I've always had crushes on my teachers, and even when I'm not attracted to them, I'm a really attentive student, looking teachers in the eye while they're lecturing. When I was in high school I had a huge crush on my Math teacher. A couple of times I wondered if he could tell how I felt about him.

It is certainly possible. I am oblivious most of the time anyhow. My head is in the clouds too much I think. :)

It is certainly possible. I am oblivious most of the time anyhow. My head is in the clouds too much I think. :)

Yeah, men are generally pretty clueless when a woman is hot for them. Except those men that are convinced EVERY woman wants a piece of them. Heheh

LOL, thanks.

Sometimes I fantasize about what might have happened if I had recognized, back then, the signs that men were interested. Would I have been brave enough to schedule a student/teacher conference if I had recognized that crack in his voice when I was wearing a low cut blouse, and having him finish the rest of his lecture sitting down behind his desk?

I certainly hope you would have. Sometimes, for profs, it is waiting until the student steps over a certain threshold. For me, it is an actual acknowledgement that she wants to take that step. Your teacher may have had the same idea.

I think the idea is very hot! like the others said being bent over a desk, ummmm, yes please! ;)

LOL, thanks.

I was the same way. I never knew how he felt about me but he made it clear and I was afraid for awhile but he made me trust him.

A teachers desk, maybe a spanking before hand for disrupting class. Mmmmm.....:devil:

That does sound like a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. Bend you over my knee before I bend you over my desk. Don't be late to class though, you might get a second spanking for that as well.

Back