Tatoos on women

I guess you didn't get the Marine Corps memo, Ox2. :D

(I love it when folks give the "facts" without looking them up first.)

No, I'm not a Marine. But I did work with them in Afghanistan. They still think a dog tag in a boot is better than around their neck. Seen more legs gone then heads.

And I can quote some pretty good Army facts. Believe me, I've been in the meetings.

No, I'm not a Marine. But I did work with them in Afghanistan. They still think a dog tag in a boot is better than around their neck. Seen more legs gone then heads.

And I can quote some pretty good Army facts. Believe me, I've been in the meetings.

The discussion is about the Marines. There is a Marine memo banning tattoos. I quoted a portion of it.

Again, I guess you aren't bothered that you're just firing from the hip irrelevantly without actually looking anything up.

The discussion is about the Marines. There is a Marine memo banning tattoos. I quoted a portion of it.

Again, I guess you aren't bothered that you're just firing from the hip irrelevantly without actually looking anything up.

Look I'm not arguing with you. I don't know and I don't care what the Marines do. I am only stating what the Army Policy and thoughts are since you were Generalizing in the first place.

And what's with irreverently? And I'd like to see that memo. The Army is at least trying to stop VISIBLE Tats. Once again, I sit in on these Meeting all freakin day and I have had the SMA talk about it.

I have heard of this rumored Marine Corps memo. As with all the other "stuff" they made something sound COOL AND COVERT so that you'd clean up your act. It's how you get things done.

Well, because I didn't generalize at all. The Marines were specified each and every time until you came in with your irrelevancies to the topic of the Marine Corps memo banning tattoos and the reasons behind that.

Frankly I think in moderation, tattoos on women are quite sexy. As long as they cover up when dressed up for professional settings, I am usually quite game. Full sleeves are damn hot as are those on the hips and (on the right woman) lower back. Not every woman can pull it off, have to either have a defined/toned body or a set of curves (not just BBW) to offset the print. Back tats are interesting, but like most, I must admit it does cross my mind about the later years in life....however, having dated a woman with a full mural on her back, it was f-ing awesome taking her to a company party with a strapless back and her just baring it all. It was a beautiful yakuza style print with full colors and a hawaiian influence....always loved to see that, especially when I was behind her ;-)

Just went on a site with several pages of comments explaining why every woman who got a tattoo was a worthless white-trash slut who follows trends like a sheep and deserves to get sterilized so she doesn't breed.

The problem was, I agreed with a few points, but I'm getting my tattoo for me. I promised I would get one as an achievement. It is something that I wont regret. Something I can hide. Something just for me.

I know that I've thought about it. Because I've had the idea for a year and I know the consequences, what some people will think of me, and how to proceed.

Just went on a site with several pages of comments explaining why every woman who got a tattoo was a worthless white-trash slut who follows trends like a sheep and deserves to get sterilized so she doesn't breed.

The problem was, I agreed with a few points, but I'm getting my tattoo for me. I promised I would get one as an achievement. It is something that I wont regret. Something I can hide. Something just for me.

I know that I've thought about it. Because I've had the idea for a year and I know the consequences, what some people will think of me, and how to proceed.

I say as long as you are happy with what you plan on getting, that is all that matters. Sounds like you have put some thought into it and esp since it was something you have been working towards, def a form of expression to which you are entitled.;)

Back