America's Monster, tRump

Tip of the hat, to GB's phrodeau, for posting the tweet

The Democratic National Committee has decided to exclude Fox News Channel from televising any of its candidate debates during the 2019-2020 cycle as a result of published revelations detailing the cable network’s close ties to the Trump administration.

In a statement Wednesday, DNC Chairman Tom Perez cited a story in the New Yorker magazine this week that detailed how Fox has promoted President Trump’s agenda. The article, titled “The Making of the Fox News White House,” suggested that the news network had become a “propaganda” vehicle for Trump.

"Recent reporting in the New Yorker on the inappropriate relationship between President Trump, his administration and Fox News has led me to conclude that the network is not in a position to host a fair and neutral debate for our candidates. Therefore, Fox News will not serve as a media partner for the 2020 Democratic primary debates.” (said DNC Chairman Tom Perez )

Hours later, Trump responded to the decision by suggesting he might seek to retaliate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...bdf55c-402e-11e9-922c-64d6b7840b82_story.html
 
The Democratic National Committee has decided to exclude Fox News Channel from televising any of its candidate debates during the 2019-2020 cycle as a result of published revelations detailing the cable network’s close ties to the Trump administration.

So much for getting any unbiased coverage
 
When the Debate is lost, SLANDER becomes the tool of the losers. ~ Socrates.
 
When the Debate is lost, SLANDER becomes the tool of the losers. ~ Socrates.

Even 2400 years after his death (more or less) the Democratic Party is absolutely COMMITTED to proving that truism.
 
Thanks, Stephen Colbert

You have provided me the visual of tRump transformed into a hideous version of Golem. It is difficult to imagine tRump arguing with his Sméagol self. He was a rotten, horrible child, that was shoved out of the nest, early. It is possible that tRump emerged from the womb, as Golem.



The whole male side of tRump's family tree is Golems.

Changelings.

tRump's mother gave birth to a Sméagol.

tRump's brother.

Born a Sméagol, into a family of Golems.
 
Gollum J. Trump
@realGollumTrump

Bursting News from ENTBC: “Sméagol tweetles about Kohen’s lawyer-hai to distract from Manororc sentencing.” No! DONT tweets that! Wicked!

7:26 PM - 7 Mar 2019
 
Donald Trump has been visiting some of the areas in Alabama hit by tornadoes last week.

According to White House pool reports, Trump said responders were doing an “A plus job”.

“We’re gonna take care,” Trump told volunteers at the site of some of the damage. “FEMA is here.”

Trump said he had met with a family who lost 10 people from the storm.

“I’ve never seen anything like it,” Trump said.

Shortly after speaking Trump took the time to retweet five posts from Paul Sperry, author of Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That’s Conspiring to Islamize America.

Paul Sperry
Washington DC
Freelance Journalist — Freelance
U.S.

As seen in: Fox News, New York Post, MarketWatch, News.com.au, Breitbart, Reason, Zero Hedge, WND, Epoch Times, RealClearPolitics


TheBeat w/Ari Melber Verified Account
@TheBeatWithAri

Manafort's lawyer "didn't talk about their victory" after sentencing "They said something for an audience of one in the White House, they said: no collusion" - @AriMelber on @allinwithchris

5:18 PM - 7 Mar 2019

Judge Ellis did not clear tRump.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/03/trumps-latest-rambling-presser-judge-ellis
 
Wonkette
@Wonkette

But how are the Bibles not catching his little mini-paws on fire?

5:30 PM - 8 Mar 2019

(tRump) was granted a hero’s welcome in the corridor of a state that overwhelmingly supported him in 2016.

Inside a Baptist church, the president autographed at least two Bibles for an adoring horde of volunteers, who were packed eight-deep around tables of recovery supplies. Thousands waved and cheered along the roadways, some paved and some not, with nary a protester in sight. Crowds greeted him in a wrecked neighborhood with MAGA (Make America Great Again) signs, Trump chants and a mannequin decorated with Trump merchandise outside a crushed home.

"(tRump) spoke for two minutes before posing for pictures and signing hats, clothes and Bibles. The church has turned into the hub where volunteers collect supplies, such as water bottles and toilet tissue."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...502634-41b7-11e9-a0d3-1210e58a94cf_story.html

Donald Trump signing bibles is like Hannibal Lecter signing cookbooks.

— Adam Best (@adamcbest) March 8, 2019

President Trump is signing bibles for volunteers and survivors at a Baptist church in Alabama.

(pic included shows a small unthreatening crowd, in a small conference room.)
11:10 AM - 8 Mar 2019
 
At least he only talked for two minutes.

Yeah, he went from his longest speech to his shortest speech in what - about a week or so?
I’d be curious to know if he threw anything in the collection plate🌷Kant
 
Timeline of a lie

"I am fucking with people. The whole thing is a joke."
"It is March 13th, and I am still dragging the joke along."
"Why do you think I distort words in my tweets ?"
"It generates tweets, and waters down the impact of harmful news."

Sean O'Kane
Sean O'Kane Verified Account
@sokane1

Trump just called Apple CEO Tim Cook “Tim Apple”

2:27 PM - 6 Mar 2019





"I gave Tim Cook a nickname", Tim Apple."
"I forgot that I should not call him that name in public, when the camera is recording everything."

"Nah, I hate the guy. I was insulting him to his face, in a situation where he could not retaliate immediately. I'm the President. I can get away with it. Yay, me!'

:devil:

"Fake news is telling a lie about me."

"I meant to do that."

"I did say it, but you did not hear it."

"I did not say it, so I could save time."

After reportedly denying the gaffe to GOP donors over the weekend at his golf resort, Trump on Monday changed his story, saying he intentionally called the tech company leader “Tim Apple” because it was “an easy way to save time & words.”



Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump Verified Account
@realDonaldTrump

At a recent round table meeting of business executives, & long after formally introducing Tim Cook of Apple, I quickly referred to Tim + Apple as Tim/Apple as an easy way to save time & words. The Fake News was disparagingly all over this, & it became yet another bad Trump story!

7:12 AM - 11 Mar 2019

It was a response to an article from Axios in which it’s reported that Trump told a room of Republican donors that the widely publicized video clip in which he appears to call Apple CEO Tim Cook “Tim Apple” was, in fact, fake-news reporting.

He had, he claimed, said “Cook” very fast.

While speaking to Republican donors at his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Fla. on Friday, Trump reportedly said that he had not referred to Cook as “Tim Apple,” but rather said “Tim Cook Apple” quickly with no emphasis on “Cook.” He went on to accuse the media of spreading “fake news” by reporting that he had said “Tim Apple.”

Trump told the donors he actually said “Tim Cook, Apple,” very quickly, with the “Cook” part under his breath, so it sounded like “Tim Apple.”

That is not what happened.

“I just thought, why would you lie about that,” one of the donors told Swan. “It doesn’t even matter!”

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/trump-tim-apple-cook-lie.html

http://www.msnbc.com/maddowblog
 
Late Night with Seth Meyers Verified Account
@LateNightSeth

Tonight, @SethMeyers takes #ACloserLook at Trump’s newest round of lies big and small, such as his explanations for “Tim Apple.”

6:06 PM - 11 Mar 2019

Seth Meyers has a point. Hard to believe tRump "wants to save time and words"

Donald Trump's epic 2-hour CPAC 2019 speech The 67 most stunning lies
 
Yeah, he went from his longest speech to his shortest speech in what - about a week or so?
I’d be curious to know if he threw anything in the collection plate🌷Kant

If he did throw something in the plate, you can bet the check bounced!:rolleyes:
 
Paul Krugman Verified Account
@paulkrugman

Everyone is talking about the college admissions scandal, with most people observing that the real issue is all the legal ways affluent parents give their kids a leg up 1/

7:10 AM - 13 Mar 2019

Paul Krugman Verified Account
@paulkrugman Replying to @paulkrugman

We have the least social mobility in the advanced world -- largely because we have so much inequality to start with –, but pretend that we have the most. That's an environment in which rich parents will make extraordinary efforts to pass on their status 4/

7:16 AM - 13 Mar 2019

Paul Krugman Verified Account
@paulkrugman Replying to @paulkrugman

And if your child is in fact talented, various privileges denied to equally talented children from less affluent families may do the trick. But outright corruption was bound to be part of the story 6/

7:19 AM - 13 Mar 2019

Proud Navy Veteran
Proud Navy Veteran
@naretevduorp

Why is the college admissions scandal important, beyond the inherent unfairness? Because these privileged teens turn into wealthy and/or privileged adults. They start to believe their ability and intelligence was the source of their success. A few might even become President.

7:16 AM - 13 Mar 2019
 
Daniel Dale Verified Account
@ddale8

On Friday morning, Donald Trump accused the media of "out of control" dishonesty...then tweeted four consecutive false claims over the course of 28 minutes

7:41 AM - 13 Mar 2019

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...y-then-tweets-four-straight-false-claims.html

President Donald Trump delivered a thinly-veiled threat in an interview this week with the far right wing website Breitbart.

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad,” Trump told Breitbart


https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/fa...-threat-support-police-military-bikers-trump/

Context

"You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher."

"Okay?"

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

"But the left plays it cuter and tougher."


The context here is a bit convoluted. Trump and his interviewer were lamenting that congressional GOP leaders supposedly didn’t let Trump’s loyalists use subpoena power to go after “the left” when the GOP held the majority.

Then Trump was asked about the tactics Democrats are using now that they’re in the House majority, and that led Trump to launch into that quote.

This is a trick Trump has used before. In August 2016, you may recall, Trump got pilloried for saying this about Hillary Clinton:

"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. [Pause] Although the Second Amendment people -- maybe there is, I don’t know. But I tell you what, that’ll be a horrible day."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ike-my-supporters-military-if-they-got-angry/
 
The president’s comments came in response to an Irish reporter in town with his country’s prime minister for annual St. Patrick’s Day festivities at the Capitol and White House. That reporter asked Trump in the Oval Office if he sees his own immigration policies as “cruel.”

“No, I don’t think they’re cruel. I think they’re the opposite of cruel,” Trump said.

(There is nothing but cruelty in his policies dealing with the border. Cruelty is deliberately inflicted, and the people that carry out the operations stemming from his policies have spoken clearly. Cruelty is inflicted at every level, in order to discourage people seeking sanctuary.


Yes, Trump explained his viewpoint about why he is letting racist White Supremacy supporters steer American policy at the border. His explanation does not erase the greed, the corruption, that involves the money involved with prisons for children, the abuses taking place within the American justice system, that removes parents from children's lives. The disgusting neglect taking place. The deaths of children, babies, and pregnant mothers, taking place on USA soil. If Trump was using Irish children to achieve his aims, there would not be a friendly visit from Taoiseach Leo Varadkar,)

“They become cruel because they’re so ridiculous and it hurts people. It actually does the reverse of what they’re supposed to be doing. But no, they’re actually meant to be the opposite. And they’re hurting people, they’re really hurting people. A lot of people.”

WTF is Trump taking about ? Nothing, and nobody, is identified.

It is gibberish.
 
Last edited:
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern told US President Donald Trump the best help he could provide in the wake of the Christchurch attack would be sympathy and love for Muslim communities.

Ardern spoke to Trump on the phone early on Saturday morning ahead of flying to Christchurch, which is reeling after an attack on two mosques left at 49 dead.

She said Trump passed on his condolences, and asked if there was any help the United States could provide.

"He asked what offer of support the United States could provide. My message was: 'Sympathy and love for all Muslim communities,'" Ardern said.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/po...mp-send-love-to-muslims-after-mosque-shooting

Trump has insisted on a travel ban on Muslims.


Trump's recent message entertained the idea that Muslim Terrorists entered the USA by hiding among the caravans at the Mexican border. There was no truth to his statement, but he used the idea to enforce the need for the Trump Wall.



After NZ Massacre By White Nationalist, Trump Proudly Signs Veto Promoting White Nationalism

Trump expresses sorrow about NZ White Nationalist massacre of Muslims at prayer, then vetos bill aimed at stopping his own White Nationalist plan.



Robert Maguire
Robert Maguire Verified Account
@RobertMaguire_

"We are experiencing an invasion on a level never seen before in history." - White Nationalist terrorist who killed 49 Muslims in a place of worship yesterday

“People hate the word invasion, but that’s what it is.” - Trump, just now

1:45 PM - 15 Mar 2019

Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced a vote to override the veto. It's unlikely to pass, but it sure is gonna make Republicans look worse, if that's even possible.

“The House and the Senate resoundingly rejected the President’s lawless power grab, yet the President has chosen to continue to defy the Constitution, the Congress and the will of the American people,” Pelosi said in a statement announcing the override.

“House Republicans will have to choose between their partisan hypocrisy and their sacred oath to support and defend the Constitution,” she added.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/03/after-nz-massacre-white-nationalist-0
 
Ardern spoke to Trump on the phone early on Saturday morning ahead of flying to Christchurch, which is reeling after an attack on two mosques left at 49 dead.

Probably was a waste of time for her to bother to call him. He showed his support for the white supremacists by not postponing the veto photo op and pairing it with his talk of "invasion" by immigrants, the same issue the New Zealand shooter was peddling. Trump is a racist and white supremacist.
 
The commander-in-chief made the comments in an interview with the far-right news outlet Breitbart, in which he declared that the left in American politics play a more "vicious" political game than the right.


"You know, the left plays a tougher game. It's very funny," Trump claimed in the interview first published Wednesday. "I actually think the people on the right are tougher, but they don't play it tougher."

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump. I have the tough people, but they don't play it tough — until they go to a certain point. And then it would be very bad — very bad," he continued. "But the left plays it cuter and tougher — like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress . . . with all this invest[igations]. That's all they want to do is — you know, they do things that are nasty."

"Republicans never played this," the president concluded.


https://www.salon.com/2019/03/15/do...or-democrats-who-dont-support-his-presidency/

"Republicans never played this."

:eek:

tRump is willing to issue the most absurd and untrue remarks. He is making use of a dirt-digging machine operated by Republicans, that is ages old.
 
The Republicans have been using that playbook for so long they now believe their own rhetoric. It would be funny if it weren't doing so much damage.
 
tRump Kicking John McCain's corpse on twitter

Daniel Dale Daniel Dale
@ddale8

So both the main claim and the insult are inaccurate. As @Alex_Panetta notes, the deposition has McCain first hearing of the dossier 11 days post-election, not before
alex_panetta/

And McCain was fifth last in his class, not last

7:01 AM - 17 Mar 2019
 
tRump uses FOX TV mini series drama to distract

tRump's favorite poisonous FOX TV toads blow their toxic loads, and paying customers get scarce.

Just the other day, legitimate TV news outlets were mocking FOX TV for putting their testicles under a guillotine blade.

Did tRump intend to encourage his Gun Crazies to continue to murder children ?

“Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don't know.” tRump 2016
 
Is tRump hinting at the existence of the Silent Majority, in this day and age ?


:confused:


MAGA Maggot Brain Worm syndrome is easily detected.
 
Asked last week whether he saw white nationalism as a rising global threat, Trump said ‘‘I don’t really.’’

He went on to characterize the movement as made up of a ‘‘small group of people that have very, very serious problems’’ and said ‘‘I guess, if you look at what happened in New Zealand, perhaps that’s a case. I don’t know enough about it yet.’’

Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., disagreed, saying white nationalism is on the rise ‘‘and the president should call it out, but sadly he’s not doing that.’’

As a candidate, Trump proposed banning all Muslims from entering the United States. As president, he drew criticism for attempting to institute the travel ban and for being slow to condemn white supremacy and related violence. After a violent 2017 clash between white nationalists and anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, that left one demonstrator dead, Trump said there were ‘‘very fine people on both sides’’ of the confrontation.

Trump also did not immediately reject support from David Duke, a former KKK Grand Wizard, during his presidential campaign.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...supremacist/UEtCLYdGuOB9dhsPLe5TwK/story.html
 
Back
Top