Young Black Chick Looking for Phone Fun!

Hi! I am a 19 black female looking to have hot phone sex with white guys ages 21-35. If wanna know more, leave me a msg. Smooches!

Very Interested

I'm very interested in knowing more. 21 year old student here.

Hungry for Jasmine

Hi Jasmine. I'm in California and love the taste of a black girl's pussy. E-mail me if interested.

i'd love to call you anytime -- need your phone number though -- drop me line at jester_j@hotmail.com

Love Phone Fun!!!

Hi Young Hot Black Chick!!

I love to have fun over the phone! Email me at savegard@yahoo.com so we can get to know each other better before we decide to have some fun over the phone.

Love HornyTom

Hot Phone Fun

Hey, I'ld love to give you a call.... just let me know the phone number and listen for the ring!! arithon@literotica.org

I'd love to talk to you...

I like phone sex as well, I'm very descriptive and I have a very nice voice, (so I've been told).

too bad you don't want it in person, but if you are interested in talking to me, email me at scooter.98@usa.net

would love to describe how i wanna suck on your black clit!

would love to tell how good your clit with feel in mymouth being sucked nice and deep as my tongue swirls around it while u moan in my ear..hope to hear from u soon.
email me at wants2oralu@hotmail.com or tdog_1970@yahoo.com

Jasmine

Hi Jasmine.

I'm James, 27, white and I'm VERY interested in your request. Mail me monkey@laurenlaverne.co.uk and we can discuss it further.

PHONE SEX IS AWESOME

hey,baby i just love phone sex.i will get you off as i get off with you.im 27 years old male from tennessee.e-mail me and i will give you my number.i have been told by many women that i have a great voice.i guess thats because im from the south.southern men are the best.im 6ft.180pds.
e-mail me at EXTREMEBOBBYJ@WORLDNET.ATT.NEt

[Edited by HARDKOREBJ on 03-08-2001 at 01:19 PM]

Wow, hot black chick!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love big black bubble buts and really enjoy phone sex!! I am really experienced and would love to phone fuck you!!!!

Hello!

I would very much love to phone fuck you! My email is svengali45@hotmail.com Drop me a line and I will leave you my phone #. Hope to hear from you soon....

Glen

To be honest, I have never tried phone sex, but I believe I could rise to the occasion, listening to you, and making you feel every hot, spoken word....every touch your hand makes on your body would be mine....would you like to know more? I am 28 years old, openminded, and have lots of time to type.....I would like to hear from you at jlucas45409@hotmail.com

suck your pussy over the phone

hi jasmine, i jwould love to suck the cum out of your pussy overe the phone if you are interested contact me and we will got it on.

I am here to show u stars

JasmineCaraway said:
Hi! I am a 19 black female looking to have hot phone sex with white guys ages 21-35. If wanna know more, leave me a msg. Smooches!

Love Black Women

Jasmine,

I love black women, I would love to have phone fun with you. I'm sure both of us could get each other off over the phone. E-mail me and I'll send pic.

First time for everything

I've never tried phone sex and I have never been with a black woman so you would be a first for me in many ways. I hope to hear from you because I know we can have some fun. Contact me at Seeker@donet.com

Infinity

Hey wats goin on
20 m ny
i have anlways dreamed of tasting the dark pussy
i would love to devour it and lick and suck it dry
give me a try
ketalamin@hotmail.com
maybe you would enjoy what else id have to say

Back