The 66th Weak Of Donald The Dick

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
‘Act innocent’: Karl Rove destroys White House claim Mueller has exceeded scope of Russia investigation

'Bush's Brain' has a reasonable suggestion.

During a Sunday appearance on Meet the Press, White House adviser Marc Short insisted that Mueller should quickly end his probe of the Trump campaign because “the scope has gone well beyond what was intended to be investigations into meddling in the election.”

Rove, who was subject of Bush-era investigation into the leaking of a CIA officer’s name, on Monday told Fox News host Sandra Smith that President Donald Trump and White House staffers were making a mistake by venting about the investigation.

“The investigation is going to go as long as the investigation is going to go,” he explained. “And so, working the refs, saying, ‘You ought to wrap it up,’ doesn’t strike me as a particularly productive strategy. Robert Mueller is not going to wrap this thing up prematurely. He’s going to wrap it up when he thinks he’s ready to wrap it up.”

Rove recalled a point recently made by retiring Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC): “If you’re client is innocent, act innocent.”

"If you're guilty and you know it, Crap your pants!
If you're guilty and you know it, Crap your pants!
If you're guilty and you know it.
But you really want to show it.
If you're guilty and you know it, Crap your pants":D
 
Rove recalled a point recently made by retiring Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC): “If you’re client is innocent, act innocent.”
After you've dispatched your ex with a chainsaw, your competent lawyer will have you groomed and nicely dressed; will tell you to shut the fuck up and smile just a little when you look cameras, reporters, jurors and witnesses in the eye; and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Don't cringe or sweat or babble or rant or twitch; stay still. Don't mock like the Pharma Bro -- he got hard time. DON'T ACT GUILTY. Don't yell that it's all somebody else's fault, that they're out to get you. Just shut the fuck up and don't act guilty. Is that so difficult?
 
CNN panel mocks Trump’s unhinged Fox & Friends interview: ‘You could almost picture him red in the face’

President Donald Trump called into Fox News’s morning show “Fox & Friends” Thursday and the interview went completely off the rails quickly. In their afternoon commentary, Wolf Blitzer’s political panel couldn’t help but note that Trump seemed like he was spitting fire straight into the phone.

The segment began by playing a short clip of the 30-minute long tirade.

“That we just heard from the president — never mind that the president of the United States just called in a cable news show he likes to watch for 30 minutes, OK? Take that aside. You know, that is not a typical scenario,” explained CNN’s Dana Bash. “But the tone. He was yelling! He was so agitated.”

She said that she could almost picture Trump, “red in the face.”

I'm surprised that Trump didn't take a break, during his tirade for a couple of holes of golf.
 
Attorney Michael Avenatti hints $1.6 million abortion payout was for Trump — not GOP donor

“So, Mika, you are familiar with the fact that a week ago, Judge (Kimba) Wood ordered Michael Cohen’s attorneys to disclose all of his clients for the last three years,” Avenatti said, “and there were three clients listed — three clients listed. Do you recall which three?”

Brzezinski listed Trump, Fox News host Sean Hannity and Republican donor Elliott Broidy — but Avenatti said she was making the same mistake everyone else had.

“No, no, no,” he said. “Mr. Trump, the Trump organization and Sean Hannity. Mr. Broidy was not disclosed in open court as one of Michael Cohen’s clients.”

Co-host Joe Scarborough asked the attorney what that meant.

“I think at some point we are going to find out, if in fact, the client in connection with the ($1.6 million) settlement was, in fact, Mr. Broidy. I’m going to leave it at that.”

Avenatti wouldn’t say it, but the implication seems clear.

Cohen negotiated a $1.6 million hush money payment to a Playboy model who became pregnant during an affair and then had an abortion.

Well the Evangelicals will pass that off as a sin before Trump "found Jesus."
 
MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle erupts in laughter after guest wonders where Trump could have slept if hookers ‘ruined’ hotel bed

“Of course, I stayed in Russia overnight,” Trump told the Fox News hosts, saying that he never told former FBI director James Comey otherwise during their private conversations.

Ruhle said the president’s claims don’t really undercut salacious allegations in the Steele dossier about Trump being compromised by his alleged activities with Russian prostitutes.

“Why is this a big deal?” she said. “Is it a big deal as it relates to prostitutes? Because if it’s about whether or not he met prostitutes, you don’t actually need a full night. You can make that happen pretty quickly.”

MSNBC contributor Matt Miller, a former Department of Justice spokesman, said Trump probably would not have slept in the hotel bed if salacious claims in the Steel dossier were true.

“Especially if they’ve ruined the bed,” Miller said. “If you’re staying there for a full night, I’m not sure where you’re going to sleep.”

You don't sleep with two Hot hookers in your room. You sleep on the plane coming home.
 
You don't sleep with two Hot hookers in your room. You sleep on the plane coming home.
As noted, California Gov Jerry Brown had relationships with, Linda Ronstadt, Natalie Wood, Candice Bergen, Arianna Huffington, Liv Ullmann, and Stevie Nicks. Tromp had relationships with hookers, strippers, models, and underage beauty contestants. Who takes the point?
 
Back
Top