Pertinentgirl

It's a five course banquet sir. I hope you enjoyed your starter. By the end of the meal you should be licking your...plate? And hungry for more 2 hours after; quite the norm after a Chinese repast.

I could defiitely go for some Chinese, and just know I could always eat. ;):devil:
I'd lick my... plate... clean over and over.

Sorry to keep you waiting gentlemen...here is part 3. Please do what you want with me and don't hold back with your replies ;)

I've enjoyed reading all the comments so thank you for making me really horny and eager for more. I'll be thinking of you as you pore your eyes over my new pics. Enjoy!!!

Speaking of which, those pics have me ravenous. :devil::kiss:

Sorry to keep you waiting gentlemen...here is part 3. Please do what you want with me and don't hold back with your replies ;)

I've enjoyed reading all the comments so thank you for making me really horny and eager for more. I'll be thinking of you as you pore your eyes over my new pics. Enjoy!!!

View attachment 1696143
View attachment 1696147
View attachment 1696151
View attachment 1696155
View attachment 1696159

Damn! Very hot to see all that natural bush just flowing in all the right places.

Time to take a rest.

Wow guys! Thanks for all the replies and PM's, they made me so hot and wet...but got to go and lie down now and stroke myself to sleep :) I'll be fantasizing about you ALL while dreaming up part 4. Ideas welcome... :kiss::kiss:

Wow guys! Thanks for all the replies and PM's, they made me so hot and wet...but got to go and lie down now and stroke myself to sleep :) I'll be fantasizing about you ALL while dreaming up part 4. Ideas welcome... :kiss::kiss:

On all fours showing us your fine ass

View attachment 1696143
View attachment 1696147
View attachment 1696151
View attachment 1696155
View attachment 1696159

Your fit tight body is amazing. That bushy pussy and fit thighs must be licked and sucked. Could you sit still while a tongue and fingers explored?

Last edited:

View attachment 1696143
View attachment 1696147
View attachment 1696151
View attachment 1696155
View attachment 1696159[/QUOTE]

Turn around in that chair and bend over for part 4

pertinentgirl you are the answer to so many of my wishes and fantasies......:heart::heart::heart:

Your wonderful, sexy natural body has me aroused and fantasizing about you.....:eek:

attachment.php

My mind is spinning as I can't help but pull my pants down, just as you have done here so I can access the huge hard on that you have given me.....:rose:

I am dripping with excitement looking at your amazing body and beautiful face.!!

I am so excited to see that wonderful patch of hair you have between your legs...not to mention the succulent piece of fruit that it adorns......:kiss:

I will be your follower for as long as you want me...and you will hear much more from me....but for now I am going to loose myself in you and the offerings you have left here........
....thank you so much......:rose:

As far as future pics.....I would love to see more of your cute little butt......!!:heart:

What a sexy body. I love your nipples and could lick your pussy until you scream!

View attachment 1696143
View attachment 1696147
View attachment 1696151
View attachment 1696155
View attachment 1696159

Well worth the wait. Nice to see some hair on a pussy. You have a gorgeous body and a lovely smile :kiss::kiss:

MmmMmmm

Part 4 is going to kill me. Last night I had tingling down my arms and tightness in the chest but I bravely carried on to climax.

Damsel in distress

Trying desperately to upload a sexy avatar but to no avail...can anyone help so that it can be easily inserted into the now vacant space? :rose:

Trying desperately to upload a sexy avatar but to no avail...can anyone help so that it can be easily inserted into the now vacant space? :rose:

You need to have 100 posts to have an avatar... Pic-filled posts would be even better!

It might be the size of the file? I have not heard or read of the 100 post rule before?

View attachment 1696143
View attachment 1696147
View attachment 1696151
View attachment 1696155
View attachment 1696159

Your sexy as fuck, you have an amazing body.
I want to suck and nibble on your nipples,
then eat your pussy till its dripping wet.
I want fuck you for hours and fill you with my cum.

The ride of your life.

I am amazed at the responses on here, you all turn me on with your dirty talk and I'm going to give you more, so much more -
I am shopping for more outfits, looking for locations and dreaming up hot fantasies that will thrill you and make you want to get down and dirty with me. The journey has begun, can you stay on for the ride? :kiss:

I am amazed at the responses on here, you all turn me on with your dirty talk and I'm going to give you more, so much more -
I am shopping for more outfits, looking for locations and dreaming up hot fantasies that will thrill you and make you want to get down and dirty with me. The journey has begun, can you stay on for the ride? :kiss:

You are amazed at the responses but I am just amazed at you and how sexy you look.

Back