What's Crossing Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to sleep, but good God did he smell good!

MMMmmm..... she'd make a very tasty breakfast.:devil:

tumblr_mw699t0XsT1revz5to1_500.gif

I now see threads that are being restarted twice lol

And I think if you're going to restart a previous thread, you should try to see if the OP is still around and let them know what has happened so they can decide if they wish to restart their own thread that they originally created - proceed from there

My one cent worth

And I think if you're going to restart a previous thread, you should try to see if the OP is still around and let them know what has happened so they can decide if they wish to restart their own thread that they originally created - proceed from there

My one cent worth

Like always you are right

My one cent worth

Makes a lot of sense.
Means hanging about without a lot of threads in meantime though
If handled better this could have all been avoided of course...

I would LOVE to hear what teachers have to say about this speech. My observations....this kid is spot on. Teachers who loved teaching previous are now not loving it because of what all they are required to cram into their schedules now. It's not about how well they teach.....but if they are reaching these certain points...and if they don't...they are penalized. NOT Fair...and we are going to lose a lot of good teachers.

http://youtu.be/PprP5TCZBRI

Makes a lot of sense.
Means hanging about without a lot of threads in meantime though
If handled better this could have all been avoided of course...
:)
I checked last post made and went from there - I would have PMd the person anyway if I could tell they were still around.

I think I've seen now, three threads, same type of title

People really need to send a PM to Laurel with the link to the new thread, so she can insert it into the post she made on the old thread announcing its' closing. That would help a lot! Anyone can do it, doesn't have to be the person starting the new thread!:rose:

People really need to send a PM to Laurel with the link to the new thread, so she can insert it into the post she made on the old thread announcing its' closing. That would help a lot! Anyone can do it, doesn't have to be the person starting the new thread!:rose:

Good idea. I did with my 'home' thread, but didnt think to with the other

Now- took care of it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back