Me in a black thong

Thank you to all! I love getting positive attention for my kinky side; I get all kinds of praise for being good at my job, for being good with people, for being smart and a good communicator, for being "hot," for giving the best blow job the majority of guys I've been with have ever gotten... but since I haven't revealed most of my kinks to anyone outside of Lit, this is where I let it out, and it feels great knowing that it's appreciated.

I may wind up doing a different set of pics today than the the ones I'd planned on, I think it'll be better to save the ones I'd originally planned on doing today for tomorrow (I can incorporate the "attire" into my modest, professional-looking work outfit) and I've just woken up and I have to pee soooo bad...

Last edited:
I think the only thing that will satisfy me is to hold it for as long as I can, till it hurts because I have to piss so bad, then wet my cute little panties. Some cotton ones this time, a pale pink, with a little heart print.

My bald pussy is wet already thinking about it, I just love that "gotta go" feeling, and of course I love feeling like a dirty little girl when I soak my panties. I can't wait to feel that first warm burst of urine gush through my cute, girly little panties, to feel it flow down my soft, lush thighs, to feel that cold, sodden fabric clinging to my bare cunt lips...

I love that idea, and would love to see it! The rush of the first spurt, the sense of losing control as you empty yourself, the moistness of your soaking panties...

I love that idea, and would love to see it! The rush of the first spurt, the sense of losing control as you empty yourself, the moistness of your soaking panties...

What would be even better would be if I had a group of men standing around me, watching me wet my panties, watching me enjoy pissing on myself, their cocks growing hard as I do... then when I was finished, they'd strip my soaked, dirty panties off of me and take turns jerking off into them, wrapping the wet fabric around their cocks and stroking themselves with it, eventually blowing their hot, thick cum into my panties, one at a time... then I'd take those cold, wet, and now sticky panties and put them back on, and wear them pushed to the side as I get fucked.

Progress:

My pussy is wetter than I've felt it in quite some time.
I've just finished a very big cup of coffee.
I'd love to get fucked while trying to hold my piss.
I'd try my hardest...

What would be even better would be if I had a group of men standing around me, watching me wet my panties, watching me enjoy pissing on myself, their cocks growing hard as I do... then when I was finished, they'd strip my soaked, dirty panties off of me and take turns jerking off into them, wrapping the wet fabric around their cocks and stroking themselves with it, eventually blowing their hot, thick cum into my panties, one at a time... then I'd take those cold, wet, and now sticky panties and put them back on, and wear them pushed to the side as I get fucked.

...and as you do, with a circle of eyes watching you, would you rub your clit to the point you squirt? As whoever is fucking you pulls out, would you let loose more wetness all over me, sorry, him ;) and feel it drip back onto yourself, both of us soaking as you fuck some more, my cock even harder this time as the wetness flies off into the air as you're fucked, looking around at your circle of cocks, working out which one you'd like next?

...and as you do, with a circle of eyes watching you, would you rub your clit to the point you squirt? As whoever is fucking you pulls out, would you let loose more wetness all over me, sorry, him ;) and feel it drip back onto yourself, both of us soaking as you fuck some more, my cock even harder this time as the wetness flies off into the air as you're fucked, looking around at your circle of cocks, working out which one you'd like next?

Yes, all that, and I'd want each guy to cum on my face after he finished fucking me, again, one at a time, so my face get progressively messier as I'm getting fucked.

Yes, all that, and I'd want each guy to cum on my face after he finished fucking me, again, one at a time, so my face get progressively messier as I'm getting fucked.

Mmm, the warmth of another fresh explosion onto your face as the previous drips down off your chin and onto your breasts. And what if one of these guys in your circle needed to use the facilities? Would you point them to the door or offer an alternative?

Progress:

My pussy is wetter than I've felt it in quite some time.
I've just finished a very big cup of coffee.
I'd love to get fucked while trying to hold my piss.
I'd try my hardest...

But the harder you got fucked, the harder it would be to hold in, right?

Panty wetting pics are about to be uploaded and posted. I absolutely love them and I'm sure you guys will too... I pissed a LOT. Such a turn on. And I was already soaking wet from holding it in till I was ready to burst.

Panty wetting pics are about to be uploaded and posted. I absolutely love them and I'm sure you guys will too... I pissed a LOT. Such a turn on. And I was already soaking wet from holding it in till I was ready to burst.

Like you, I'm sure many of us are ready to burst too. Thank you for sharing :)

Hell, yeah! You are damn hot!!!

dream girl

Ok let me begin with telling you that your gorgeous! After reading some of your posts i wanted to tell you that i think you're my dream woman. The things you fantasize about are similar to my own dirty fantasies. Ive always been turned on by a woman pissing herself. Id love to be the man that forces you to hold your piss. There's nothing hotter than a woman hopping around doing a pee dance. Then you talk about groups of guys covering you in cum and using your dirty panties. I have very dirty fantasies involving pee play, gang bangs, bukkake, panties, and much more. Pm me if youd like to chat and share

Id love to burry my face in the front of your panties and inhale your scent deeply then feel the gush of your wetness on my face. And i could spend the day with my face in your ass licking away

Back