Older BBW lovers-need your input

arkbabyboomer

Experienced
For the past year, I have had a strong desire to find another man who was interested in seducing my wife. If you have a thing for older BBW, I would love to have your input on my ad and if I should post it as is, make some changes first, or not post it at all. I'm not sure where I would post it at the moment, but knowing how few people are in my area, I know it would never succeed her on Lit.

The ad is below.

Married white male in early 50’s would like to discuss the possibility of another man seducing my wife. This is not a one night stand offer, but an attempt to form new friendships with the hope of an ongoing FWB type of situation. If you’re interested in forming a friendship first and a busty BBW in her early 50’s sounds appealing to you, then continue reading.

She is a brunette, standing 5’6” tall with baby doll lips that look fantastic wrapped around a cock, but her best assets are her marvelous breasts and ample cleavage. She wears a 42DD bra to harness her pillowy soft breasts and when she is out in public, her tits usually look like they are ready to spill out of her blouse. When she is braless at home, her large nipples protrude even through the heaviest clothing. They are ½” long and very sensitive, and when aroused, they become ¾” erect.

Extended foreplay will really get her juices flowing and her nipples fully erect. Exploring her body with your lips, fingers and tongue will drive her wild and bring you closer to the prize. When she is really turned on, she has been known to produce enough juices that it looks like a creampie inside her vagina. Her pussy is nice and tight and although she has shaved it on occasions, it is typically naturally hairy.

She enjoys various positions, but her favorite is doggy style. She loves to be penetrated deeply in that position and if you’re an ass man, then kissing her cheeks and licking her anus while her ass is in the air could bring out the wanton slut that lies within and access to her backdoor.

Allowing another man to please her sexually is more than just a fantasy of mine though. I have been on medication a few years now and it has destroyed my sex drive. I believe it’s been the cause of lots of frustration on her part, and I can understand that. I believe that bringing in another man to satisfy her craving will actually ease most of the tension between us, so this could be a win win situation for all of us. My wife is unaware of this ad, and I would like to keep it that way for the time being. If I think it will help her to understand my point of view, I may decide to inform her at some point, but I will play that by ear.

My wife will eventually have the last say as to whether or not you and her become sexual, and it’s not something that will happen overnight. Your personality will go a long way in determining the outcome, so chemistry is very important. With that being said, you must have a genuine interest in spending the time to get to know her and allow her to become comfortable with your presence over time. Ideally, a white male in his 40-50’s would have the best opportunity to make this a reality. Your size is not an issue, and being well endowed is not a requirement.

If you’ve read this far, please respond if you meet the above criteria, can be a gentleman through the process and have a true interest in a BBW.

For the past year, I have had a strong desire to find another man who was interested in seducing my wife. If you have a thing for older BBW, I would love to have your input on my ad and if I should post it as is, make some changes first, or not post it at all. I'm not sure where I would post it at the moment, but knowing how few people are in my area, I know it would never succeed her on Lit.

The ad is below.

Married white male in early 50’s would like to discuss the possibility of another man seducing my wife. This is not a one night stand offer, but an attempt to form new friendships with the hope of an ongoing FWB type of situation. If you’re interested in forming a friendship first and a busty BBW in her early 50’s sounds appealing to you, then continue reading.

She is a brunette, standing 5’6” tall with baby doll lips that look fantastic wrapped around a cock, but her best assets are her marvelous breasts and ample cleavage. She wears a 42DD bra to harness her pillowy soft breasts and when she is out in public, her tits usually look like they are ready to spill out of her blouse. When she is braless at home, her large nipples protrude even through the heaviest clothing. They are ½” long and very sensitive, and when aroused, they become ¾” erect.

Extended foreplay will really get her juices flowing and her nipples fully erect. Exploring her body with your lips, fingers and tongue will drive her wild and bring you closer to the prize. When she is really turned on, she has been known to produce enough juices that it looks like a creampie inside her vagina. Her pussy is nice and tight and although she has shaved it on occasions, it is typically naturally hairy.

She enjoys various positions, but her favorite is doggy style. She loves to be penetrated deeply in that position and if you’re an ass man, then kissing her cheeks and licking her anus while her ass is in the air could bring out the wanton slut that lies within and access to her backdoor.

Allowing another man to please her sexually is more than just a fantasy of mine though. I have been on medication a few years now and it has destroyed my sex drive. I believe it’s been the cause of lots of frustration on her part, and I can understand that. I believe that bringing in another man to satisfy her craving will actually ease most of the tension between us, so this could be a win win situation for all of us. My wife is unaware of this ad, and I would like to keep it that way for the time being. If I think it will help her to understand my point of view, I may decide to inform her at some point, but I will play that by ear.

My wife will eventually have the last say as to whether or not you and her become sexual, and it’s not something that will happen overnight. Your personality will go a long way in determining the outcome, so chemistry is very important. With that being said, you must have a genuine interest in spending the time to get to know her and allow her to become comfortable with your presence over time. Ideally, a white male in his 40-50’s would have the best opportunity to make this a reality. Your size is not an issue, and being well endowed is not a requirement.

If you’ve read this far, please respond if you meet the above criteria, can be a gentleman through the process and have a true interest in a BBW.

an honest sounding post :) - good luck Ark, hopefully you two enjoy the experience together.

if ever you'd like to chat about this - do PM. MWM but not 40-50, but rather 33 - but I've always enjoyed a mature level of discussion.

cheers

R

Back