I Am Average

ray-lewis.png



Six feet one inch.

Two hundred forty-five pounds.

Two championship rings.

BMI: NFL Hall of Fame
 
But it’s solid muscle. He said so.:rolleyes:

I'm not so sure about that anymore. NotAJ has said that "time and gravity" has deprived him of his famed spinning crescent kick, which means he can no longer travel to Walmart and HobbyLobby unarmed.

I'm thinking he's upwards of 260-270 now, especially since he's been out of work for over a year

#CouchPotato
#FoxNFriends
#Poptarts
 
Look how hard some people work to prove they are above average...



Do they know they prove me right?



:eek: :confused:
 
Dude, I got a bracket right now that's 100%. That's right, I picked Murray St.
So fuck off, I rock.

In retrospect, don't you think you should have saved your good luck charm for the $600 million Powerball drawing this weekend?

P.S. Fuck Murray State. Bastids busted my bracket early.
 
I Am Average

I have an average height.
I have an average weight.
I possess the average eye color.
I have a median-priced property.
I live in a house of a popular color.
I have accumulated average wealth.
I drive one of the most-sold vehicles.
I read a book in about two and a half days.
My intelligence would best be described as common.
My penis is of average length, diameter and circumference.

Of course, at Lit, this puts me in the bottom quintile looking up.

;) ;) :D

Are we listing out stats?

I have a below average height.
I have a below average weight.
My eyes are brown, which I think is fairly popular.
I have no idea what my land is worth? They made me pay like $30,000 in back taxes and you wanna talk about pissed off.
My house is wood color. On account of it's made of wood. I stained it with that waterproof protective shit so like a dark brown? But it's not uniform because I literally built it out of whatever I could find. Some of it is multicolored and says "fragile" and shit because some of it is shipping crates and pallets. I was gonna put siding on it but then I just kinda didn't. Kinda like I didn't fix the sink. Or the roof. Or the floor in the closet.
I'm broke as shit.
I drive a shitty sedan but I'm about to get a jeep. Also I have a shitty truck but I don't drive it I just use it to haul shit. No one drives it. Right now it ain't got no insurance. I kind of just insure it if I'm gonna be building something or know I'm gonna have to drive it. On account of I'm broke as shit. It's that shitty vehicle that just sits in the yard, as is the way of my people.
I have no idea how long it takes me to read a book. I never thought to track it. If I had time to sit down and read a book I'd consider it a major fucking win. I can't remember the last time I did that. I usually read for like one chapter before bed or someshit.
My intelligence would best be described as IDK I was in AP track in school but that's a local thing and I'm surrounded by dumbassery so big fish little pond thing. The standards are so low that people say I'm smart but then watch me eat candy I found under the couch and have to take a second to reconsider.
My penis is not my strong suite, but honestly law of proportions. If I had a dick worth having I wouldn't have the blood to power it. And it's never gonna vibrate so fuck it. Competition is too fierce to worry about this.
 
Candi, if you truly got the point, you would have commented of the last line of the post.


:)
 
I Am Average

I have an average height.
I have an average weight.
I possess the average eye color.
I have a median-priced property.
I live in a house of a popular color.
I have accumulated average wealth.
I drive one of the most-sold vehicles.
I read a book in about two and a half days.
My intelligence would best be described as common.
My penis is of average length, diameter and circumference.

Of course, at Lit, this puts me in the bottom quintile looking up.

;) ;) :D
^^^ Talk about an overinflated sense of worth.
 
Don't sell yourself short, Chief. Back in your prime, your whining was the stuff of legend. You set the standard for many years with your whiny victimhood.
Rob. So help me I'm actually glad to see you.:)

You weren't so shabby back in your prime either.
 
Back
Top