Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the title. Very femme which is good. You mention a lot of fairly typical elements I see in what I will call "sissy erotica" for convenience. Some of the variations you can find is whether the man is humiliated into it or seduced into it. (I'm not a fan of the woman being cruel to him, laughing at his small penis, and cuckolding him, but others like that stuff).

Lifestyle? Well, if I could do it as much as I wanted to, it would be a lifestyle. :D The term is fine with me.

If you really wanted the most erotic version of the variations you mention (at least for me), it would include the woman seducing him into it because it turns her on so much (latent lesbian desires, the power trip of 'making' him obey her, the power trip of doing something for him that he already craves like crazy). Elements of wearing the sissiest, satiniest, frilliest lingerie under a business suit at work, in big meetings, critical situations sound sexy. A craftsman or laborer embracing his inner sissy would be sexy too.

Something you don't mention is whether it will just be the two of them or others involved. I love strapon sex, from kneeling in my lingerie to give her the best blowjob I can to having her take me in every position she can thrust that realistic-looking dildo in my 'pussy'. So they don't have to have anyone else there.

But if you want someone else there, I also get very very hard thinking about a woman bringing a man in for me to perform for, sucking a real cock, making him hard and making him orgasm, receiving his cum and swallowing it, letting him take my pussy. Leaving aside the psychosexual logic behind it, I also imagine my beautiful woman leading me through this experience with a man, encouraging me, participating, loving how much pleasure I'm getting, cherishing how femme and girly and slutty I can be, how well I can suck a cock. The man leaves when the sex is done, leaving the woman and I in our sexiest lingerie together.

Damn, my panties are wet now, think I'll have to do something if my cock is going to fit back in them. ;)

Thank you very much for this feedback!! It's wonderful to hear someone's take on this when they do live the lifestyle. I'm not sure where I'd take the tale, though I did see it as a "one on one". It's been a while since I've completed something (and submitted it to Lit), really. I've never been apposed to turning something into a series and adding later on. (So, maybe others could be involved in time?) Right now I'm just trying to get the spark of writing back.

P.S.
Thanks! I love that pic. The ass isn't mine, though. ;)

todays color :kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7733[1].JPG
    IMG_7733[1].JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7734[1].JPG
    IMG_7734[1].JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7738[1].JPG
    IMG_7738[1].JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 34
Thank you very much for this feedback!! It's wonderful to hear someone's take on this when they do live the lifestyle. I'm not sure where I'd take the tale, though I did see it as a "one on one". It's been a while since I've completed something (and submitted it to Lit), really. I've never been apposed to turning something into a series and adding later on. (So, maybe others could be involved in time?) Right now I'm just trying to get the spark of writing back.

P.S.
Thanks! I love that pic. The ass isn't mine, though. ;)

Still a mighty fine ass. :) If you want to chat about your story, drop me a PM.

todays color :kiss::devil:

Hi stinson, sorry I've been gone a couple months and back with yet another new moniker.

Love today's panties! I just bought three pair like that from Macy's yesterday in sweet pastel yellow, pink, and green. I LOVE string bikinis and if I can't have satin, that style is pretty close.

In my experience I'm batting .500 (2 women indulged me, 2 women were _not_ interested). Of the two who indulged me, only one clearly was aroused by it. The other just loved me and wanted me to enjoy myself.

Sorry!!

My apologies for not having shaved for a little bit... hope you don't mind!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 106
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 95
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 106
Friday night pic

Friday night pic hope you like it.

Attachments

• shoes f1.jpg
    shoes f1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 82
I don't know about women enjoying it but I'm sure enjoying my friday night at home.

Attachments

• shoes f3.jpg
    shoes f3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 46
On my way to bed for the night but here is one more for you hope you dream of merry go rounds and rounds and rounds.

Attachments

• shoes f6.jpg
    shoes f6.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 78
todays color :kiss::kiss::devil:

John cute thong :cattail:

Attachments

• IMG_7741[1].JPG
    IMG_7741[1].JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7744[1].JPG
    IMG_7744[1].JPG
    83 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7751[1].JPG
    IMG_7751[1].JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 33
Seems like I'm always on my way to bed when things are heating up on here. Just my luck it seems like I'm always alone too.

Attachments

• shoes f10.jpg
    shoes f10.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 75
S.N.P's

Sat. night panties ...

Attachments

• IMG_1803-S.jpg
    IMG_1803-S.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 141
todays lacey undies:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments