StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday To You

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET AND SEXY, THAT ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES WILL COME TRUE.

It Calls For Birthday Bumps
It calls for birthday bumps,
It calls for lots of cake and rum.
Time to celebrate, time to have fun,
May today be brighter than the morning sun!
Many many Happy Returns of the day to you.

:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Happy Birthday to a Special Lady.
smiley-happy020.gif

Thank you for joining our community and bringing warmth, happiness, fun, and laughter.

May the good times continue throughout the years.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET AND SEXY, THAT ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES WILL COME TRUE.

It Calls For Birthday Bumps
It calls for birthday bumps,
It calls for lots of cake and rum.
Time to celebrate, time to have fun,
May today be brighter than the morning sun!
Many many Happy Returns of the day to you.

Happy Birthday to a Special Lady.
smiley-happy020.gif

Thank you for joining our community and bringing warmth, happiness, fun, and laughter.

May the good times continue throughout the years.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Happy Birthday!

woodstock.jpg

happy birthday, sexy blue eyes!

Happy Birthday!! Hope its a sexy one...

Hey Pretty Lady! Happy Birthday!!:kiss:

Thank you My sexy Lit friends! :kiss::kiss: I really appreciate it! :)

as promised..

Here are a couple of my new steamy shower pics. My honey joined me, so he (with his permission(he actually thought it was very cool)) is also featured in a couple. I love showering with him and washing each others backs.......etc.. :devil:

Attachments

• steamyshower.jpg
    steamyshower.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,602
  • steamyshower3.jpg
    steamyshower3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,429
Here are a couple of my new steamy shower pics. My honey joined me, so he (with his permission(he actually thought it was very cool)) is also featured in a couple. I love showering with him and washing each others backs.......etc.. :devil:

Yummmy!!!

attachment.php
Very erotic! Fabulous pic.​

Happy Birthday to one of the sexiest ladies of Lit. Enjoy today and I hope it is ALL about you, every moment! :rose:

Very sexy. Happy Birthday!

I missed the vote but m enjoying the pics. I'd be happy to be your fill-in back scrubber.

In my mans dress shirt.

First two of a series of 6 that I will alternate between a few others :)

I had all kinds of sexy thoughts while taking these....I hope they provoke some for you as well :devil:

I think I will also add one pic of my baby blues to the B&W thread, a unique photo I like to call "B&W&Beyes"

Beautiful photos! I especially love the second one, giving us a little peek at that gorgeous breast. I might have to pop by here more often ;)

Grab that ass and handle it, son.

Pinches etc. I bet you giggle, too.

Welcome to my pic thread.......

I love sharing fun, and sometimes naughty pics of myself as well as viewing pics of other people. I have a playful, exhibitionist side and found that Lit would be the perfect place to share with real people, make friends, and have a little safe, naughty fun.

I welcome and appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Not being able to decide on one opening pic or theme, I choose to start with a small sampling depicting who I am....mostly casual and sporty, but I also like to play dress up once in a while. ;)

You are luscious and delightful! More please?

Very sexy. Happy Birthday!

I missed the vote but m enjoying the pics. I'd be happy to be your fill-in back scrubber.

I will keep you in mind! :)

Beautiful photos! I especially love the second one, giving us a little peek at that gorgeous breast. I might have to pop by here more often ;)

I'd love to give it several smacks, in addition to pinches, bites, and of course, kisses afterward ... :devil:

Mmmmm, sounds perfect :devil:
Gag. Sounds like your YMCA shower routine.

Speaking from experience?

Grab that ass and handle it, son.

Pinches etc. I bet you giggle, too.

a real man understands that the kisses, bites, nibbles are just as important as the grabs and smacks. That man obviously knows how to love a woman. You should take notes ;)
Happy birthday :rose::rose:

You are luscious and delightful! More please?
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back