Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing Pokemon for I think fifteen years now. Are you sure you don't mean you didn't save and had to reset because you fucked something up?

Edit: Or did you buy used and forget to erase the previous owners? I did that once and I was PISSED. And I was the fucking former owner!

Yes. This is the first one I played sense sliver. I skimmed through the save screen and didn't realize you had to hold like 5 buttons to save. Fuckin hour of my life gone. Twice

Yes. This is the first one I played sense sliver. I skimmed through the save screen and didn't realize you had to hold like 5 buttons to save. Fuckin hour of my life gone. Twice

That's only the first time. They want you to be damn sure you meant to erase the old game so nobody ever loses hundreds of hours. It sucks hard.

I am a bit shocked to hear you playing pokemon though, I guess online has evolved enough.

Which one did you pick up?

That's only the first time. They want you to be damn sure you meant to erase the old game so nobody ever loses hundreds of hours. It sucks hard.

I am a bit shocked to hear you playing pokemon though, I guess online has evolved enough.

Which one did you pick up?

I got what and black for somethin like 20 bucks for the pair when I was buying some nes games. I'm playin white and the wife is playing black. I don't know any of the pokemon and its fuckin weird. I lost count after joto

Don't even try to learn the names anymore, too many. Black and White were fun though, first time I think I ever gave a shit about the story and damn, there are a couple of points in the game where you just go WOW. Not because you've never seen anything that pretty but not on a Pokemon Game and rarely on the DS.

I just restarted Crystal just now. I'm going to fly through them all in a mad gaming marathon. While watching Origins. And possibly going to see my ex with the Giovanni cosplay in my James cosplay.

I'm fucking dedicated to this shit.

I said I was gonna be a master and I meant it.

...motherfucking 600+ bullshit...

You say give up, but these kids today; they know them. They know them all. But yeah, I'm way behind (I didn't play Black 2 and now X & Y have come out with those mega forms and shit). I've got to get my pokeshit together.

I'm right there with not playin B&W 2 or X&Y and probably won't for another couple of months at least.

There isn't even a point to learning them all, there are plenty that are a hair shy of impossible to get. Like Arceas STILL hasn't technically been released. Darkrai requires some stupid shit as does Shaymin. It's just not possible unlike the old days. That's one thing that kinda pisses me off to be honest. We know these systems have internal calendars and clocks. If there was a pokemon that only showed up on Friday 13th in the right place.

I'm right there with not playin B&W 2 or X&Y and probably won't for another couple of months at least.

There isn't even a point to learning them all, there are plenty that are a hair shy of impossible to get. Like Arceas STILL hasn't technically been released. Darkrai requires some stupid shit as does Shaymin. It's just not possible unlike the old days. That's one thing that kinda pisses me off to be honest. We know these systems have internal calendars and clocks. If there was a pokemon that only showed up on Friday 13th in the right place.

See, that actually sounds kinda awesome. Like real monsters.

See, I restarted because I wanted to play the new ones but not as out of the loop as I am. I don't wanna be the guy who's like, "Back in my day, we had 150 pokemans".

See, that actually sounds kinda awesome. Like real monsters.

I don't like things that literally cannot be done. Fuck your game that tells me I haven't won until I've completed 100% and then you don't give me the opportunity after years to actually do that. I don't even know where my Diamond is.

I don't like things that literally cannot be done. Fuck your game that tells me I haven't won until I've completed 100% and then you don't give me the opportunity after years to actually do that. I don't even know where my Diamond is.

Can't you just set your DS clock ahead?

Can't you just set your DS clock ahead?

When I said that, I was talking about what I wished they did. What they do (and have since the beginning just there was only Mew in the beginning) is most games have between 1-3 Pokemon that can only be gotten by going to an event.

When I said that, I was talking about what I wished they did. What they do (and have since the beginning just there was only Mew in the beginning) is most games have between 1-3 Pokemon that can only be gotten by going to an event.

Or by fuckin with the code.

Which not only defeats the point of hunting them it corrupts your game and might not go to many tournaments myself but I play with people who do and that stuff transfers. I wouldn't do that yo anybody.

Besides most people have a no Legends rules and know which ones you can't have anyway so there's that.

Which not only defeats the point of hunting them it corrupts your game and might not go to many tournaments myself but I play with people who do and that stuff transfers. I wouldn't do that yo anybody.

Besides most people have a no Legends rules and know which ones you can't have anyway so there's that.

...I think you're missing the whole 'Team Rocket' thing.

I mean, if it makes you feel any better, we can probably clone it.

Oh-
mewtwoattacksci.gif

Wait-
394237-297965333_super.jpg

Um...
382396-173206-mewtwo.jpg

You know what. I conveniently forgot what we were talking about. Something about- not cheating to get legendaries?

You know what- that's probably a really good idea.

On a completely unrelated note...

Slowpoke tail?
Because you think you've been fucked up. But until you've had a slowpoke tail, you have not been fucked up. You'll be having flashbacks three years down the road just thinking about it.

bossslowpoke2.jpg

I've never been a fan of the Stadium games and I only bother because they are nice when you're playing with a large group so others can see what's going on. With the debatably exception of the one on Gamecube that had a game in it, not a great game but a game and I got some legendary birds or dogs out of it.

I've never been a fan of the Stadium games and I only bother because they are nice when you're playing with a large group so others can see what's going on. With the debatably exception of the one on Gamecube that had a game in it, not a great game but a game and I got some legendary birds or dogs out of it.

I only remember the one on the n64. Couldn't you upload your pokemon or some shit?

I think you had to. Those days are over thank god though today you just use your DS as a controller and sync the two. They have all sorts of neat challenge rules like "weight classes" divided up usually by level but sometimes there are other restrictions.

Oh when I said don't try to memorize the pokemon I meant it, but dear god make at least a cursory effort to learn the type relationships and try to learn what each type is supposed to look like. Nothing quite so bad as getting thwapped because you used the wrong move.

I think you had to. Those days are over thank god though today you just use your DS as a controller and sync the two. They have all sorts of neat challenge rules like "weight classes" divided up usually by level but sometimes there are other restrictions.

Oh when I said don't try to memorize the pokemon I meant it, but dear god make at least a cursory effort to learn the type relationships and try to learn what each type is supposed to look like. Nothing quite so bad as getting thwapped because you used the wrong move.

I remember that. Water beats fire. Grass beats water. Fire beats grass.

I remember that. Water beats fire. Grass beats water. Fire beats grass.

That's good, you can now graduate from crawling to baby steps. You need to have at least a cursory idea of ghost, psychic, ground, rock, dark, flying and electric.

And that's not all the types there's steel, ice, dragon, bug, normal and I think I'm missing something and as of X&Y we're welcoming Fairies to the party.

That's good, you can now graduate from crawling to baby steps. You need to have at least a cursory idea of ghost, psychic, ground, rock, dark, flying and electric.

And that's not all the types there's steel, ice, dragon, bug, normal and I think I'm missing something and as of X&Y we're welcoming Fairies to the party.

Thinks...electric beats flying. Water I think beat electric and ice beat rock. I dont remember the rest.

Not all of it makes sense but I think it's supposed to be as Reci so accurately put it Humans beat Oxygen. . .via absorption bitches!

And I'm pretty sure you got all those right Remi but I don't train Ice types, I only keep it around because it's great against Dragons and only dragon and ice do shit to dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back