Pennsylvania Sound Off

The new year began very quietly, with Sis asleep next to me while I watched the TV with the sound turned off. I would much rather have welcomed in 2014 with a horny woman riding me to a shared screaming orgasm.

Happy New Year, PA peeps! Hope everyone has liquor, milk, bread, eggs and their snow shovels all ready for the next round over here on Thursday night!!!

Happy New Year, PA peeps! Hope everyone has liquor, milk, bread, eggs and their snow shovels all ready for the next round over here on Thursday night!!!

I have everything ready. Except maybe I should get a snow blower instead of using a shovel.

Snow,, snow,, snow still coming down and more on the way. Damn, tomorrow, they're talking about a high of 8 degrees, low at 3. I'll be in the minus side. Wood fire cranked up, tractor fueled up and on standby. Winter is not a season, it's a profession in Warren Co.

I have everything ready. Except maybe I should get a snow blower instead of using a shovel.
The trick is to get the damn snow blower OUT OF THE SHED before the snow starts. You would think that somebody in my household would have figured that out by now!!

Snow,, snow,, snow still coming down and more on the way. Damn, tomorrow, they're talking about a high of 8 degrees, low at 3. I'll be in the minus side. Wood fire cranked up, tractor fueled up and on standby. Winter is not a season, it's a profession in Warren Co.

8 isn't even with the wind chill, right? Brrrr! I actually braved the grocery store today because I wanted to make sure we have munchies on hand for the Eagles game on Saturday!

The trick is to get the damn snow blower OUT OF THE SHED before the snow starts. You would think that somebody in my household would have figured that out by now!!

8 isn't even with the wind chill, right? Brrrr! I actually braved the grocery store today because I wanted to make sure we have munchies on hand for the Eagles game on Saturday!

E-A-G-L-E-S
Igggggglesss!!!!!

That just makes it more of a challenge… lol

Checking in from North Wales...visiting from Ca. Don't know how you guys can manage this cold and snow during daily living.

Back