Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
hey you!!! dam i love your areola :) even when they just peeek out from your bras :) heeheh
xx

The ta-tas are fab, the nether region is too. The smile is to lust for, please keep posting, and a full body scan would be most appreciated!..chuckle

Ick

It's going to be a long day. Tell me, after a long day, how would you help me relax?

Well!

It's going to be a long day. Tell me, after a long day, how would you help me relax?

I would definitely get you a nice drink and take you upstairs. There you would get in to a bath that I have ready for you. I would gently wash your hair and body, paying special attention to your shoulders and feet. After sufficient rubbing to loosen the muscles, I would help dry you off and then take you to bed for a very thorough back massage. My cock may or may not be pushing against that fabulous ass of yours while I rub you down :)

spanking perhaps then a nice long hard fuck. You know the kind where you are absolutely exhausted afterwards... the kind where you let is all pour out and hold nothing back..

Candles, Roses, making the one you Love the center of your attention! Dinner, something you really like. After all you don't need to be on you feet my Lady. to relax is to be comfortable. Foot massages are always nice especially if you are skilled in the Art of Reflexology! I can find places on you feet that correspond with all part of your body! Good food good company and the right ambiance to set the mood, what ever happens after that would be for the ones together to decide. ;)
By the way my Lady, a Rose for you~
NurseDesireRoseFinal_zps65b69aa8.jpg

Until we speak again my Lady! Have a Wonderful Day!

Last edited:
Love the peek of dark nipple! So sexy!:rose:

Thank you :) They are very sensitive

hey you!!! dam i love your areola :) even when they just peeek out from your bras :) heeheh
xx

Hey! Nice to hear from you ;) More pics coming that you will like!!

Always head to toe. Pay close attention to the mid section. Palpate for swelling and relieve if possible.:D

Ohh my poor patient :( I'll make sure to use my hands and my mouth ;)

The ta-tas are fab, the nether region is too. The smile is to lust for, please keep posting, and a full body scan would be most appreciated!..chuckle

:) All in good time my friend all in good time! ;)

I would definitely get you a nice drink and take you upstairs. There you would get in to a bath that I have ready for you. I would gently wash your hair and body, paying special attention to your shoulders and feet. After sufficient rubbing to loosen the muscles, I would help dry you off and then take you to bed for a very thorough back massage. My cock may or may not be pushing against that fabulous ass of yours while I rub you down :)

That sounds absolutely delicious! I would love a back rub ! Please??

spanking perhaps then a nice long hard fuck. You know the kind where you are absolutely exhausted afterwards... the kind where you let is all pour out and hold nothing back..

:) I love those types... I have been a very naughty girl and need some spanking

Candles, Roses, making the one you Love the center of your attention! Dinner, something you really like. After all you don't need to be on you feet my Lady. to relax is to be comfortable. Foot massages are always nice especially if you are skilled in the Art of Reflexology! I can find places on you feet that correspond with all part of your body! Good food good company and the right ambiance to set the mood, what ever happens after that would be for the ones together to decide. ;)
By the way my Lady, a Rose for you~
NurseDesireRoseFinal_zpsd98d39d8.jpg

Until we speak again my Lady! Have a Wonderful Day!

Wow. I can truly say that I am impressed! Love the art. Very very nice! Also, your relaxation scenario sounds very pleasurable :)

Sexy geek girls are the best!
I love your new pics! :D

Now i shall return to quietly enjoying them :eek:

Thank You my lady, I re-sized the Image, so it wont be so heavy. ;)
If you would like the image code I will gladly send it to you. This is was created this evening, so I am happy you like it.

Sexy geek girls are the best!
I love your new pics! :D

Now i shall return to quietly enjoying them :eek:

Thank you for viewing them :) I am going to post more here in a sec :)

Thank You my lady, I re-sized the Image, so it wont be so heavy. ;)
If you would like the image code I will gladly send it to you. This is was created this evening, so I am happy you like it.

I'd love the image code :) You are a very talented man :)

Tonight I am ..

Continuing with the Star Wars theme, just because I love Star wars!!

Attachments

• Star-Wars-15!.jpg
    Star-Wars-15!.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Star-Wars-16!.jpg
    Star-Wars-16!.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 198
  • Star-Wars-17!.jpg
    Star-Wars-17!.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Star-Wars-18!.jpg
    Star-Wars-18!.jpg