Photo Tributes

Amazing...

...love photo cum tributes,mainly the innocent pics,often when they dont know,ha.i have pics of my wife if someone would like to do the honours.ha.xx

Which Lady would like to be the object of my lustful desire..? PM if interested

I've had the opportunity for a couple sexy ladies to email me there pictures. I enjoyed myself looking at their photos and they received photos and a short video of me showing them the results. I would love the opportunity to do so again.

Per request .. ncsoccermom has sexy legs..

Attachments

• IMG_07501.jpg
    IMG_07501.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 3
Please remove this post. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
New to this, wondering how you send and receive your tributes, on here or email?

I find email best for me to receive. Love vid tributes on my pics and lots of commenting! I can share my email if any of you guys are interested pm me.

Tribute vids

I have had a couple of vids. Very hot to hear a guy talk about you while he does the deed! PM me if you want to do one.

Tributes are hot! I thank all the men that are willing to spunk pics! I love watching vids of dicks jerking if yo photos/vids! Hot!

I am very interested from multiple perspectives. I would gladly tribute pics. I also would love to have someone tribute a pic of my wife (not face) and even a pic of my cock/ass.
Pm me if interested in any of that

Back