What Are You Listening To Now? 6.0

Time Passages - Al Stewart

Also, I must expand my horizons. I'm not musically inclined as others. I cherish much of the old and learning the new.

Machinae Supremacy - Winterstorm

https://youtu.be/J_eFvnVYvNU

Heavy Metal and the SID sound chip from a C64 are having hot, illicit sex. One of my fave bands of all time, since I grew up with one of the "bread boxes". This and the NES sound chip are the soundtrack of my youth, before Swedish and American Death Metal spoiled me forever :)

Connected By Love - Jack White

His new album, Boarding House Reach.

Copy one, that.

You'll be interested in this (and the only one here who will have a clue what I'm on about) - I've just finished testing a White Powrtron - a curiosity build with both voltage and current feedback. Will plug it in tonight, see how well it controls my open baffles.

"I Wait Around" by the Clean... "take a drink and find the courage to ring... but I'm too scared of the answer it may bring... if only you knew what you did to me..." oh, thank god I didn't hear these guys as a shy teen... :D

The Who - Baba O'Riley

It's a damn classic, but I can't shake the feeling they just pissed around in the studio for that. Like a damn crazy jam session.

Back