The deplorables' dumbass military parade is cancelled. (not postponed)

I don't think anyone really thought it was gonna happen anyway.

Hey Rory, did you see where General Mattis was talking about comments made against the military parade and said "no wonder they want to stay anonymous, they look like idiots." I think he may have been referring to you.

45, the traitor, just had his military parade for himself denied. William McRaven, the man who oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, just pummled 45 about security clearances. Do you still think Vets give a shit about 45's crusade against NFL players for kneeling?

The local portable toilet company is named "Don's Johns." Breaking contract and finding another company with a less-embarrassing name really raised the costs for the DC.

"...they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it" - Trump

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...-parade-blames-dc-officials-high-cost-n901576

:)

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1534521360743.jpg
    FB_IMG_1534521360743.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
I can't wait for Scott Adam's vlog gloating about how he talked about this parade being a win-win situation for Trump.

The dems are so predictable, programmed by their propaganda.

I'll post the vlog when it comes up! :D It's gonna be awesome!

I expect the next announcement from the Waste House will be along the lines of hosting the parade at his NJ golf course, charging admission and of course collecting his catering fee.

'Never let someone hold you up. I will instead ..' - King Donnie.

Classic for a piece of shit.

I can't wait for Scott Adam's vlog gloating about how he talked about this parade being a win-win situation for Trump.

Who gives a shit about what an entertainer says? Fuck your hypocrisy, bro.

Hey Rory, did you see where General Mattis was talking about comments made against the military parade and said "no wonder they want to stay anonymous, they look like idiots." I think he may have been referring to you.

So, is this your lame attempt to deflect from a thread reporting what the "president" has done--that he's had to cancel his vanity Caesar-complex parade due to Trump stupidity?

The local portable toilet company is named "Don's Johns." Breaking contract and finding another company with a less-embarrassing name really raised the costs for the DC.

That's right, it's Don's Johns. I laughed. Some fun zingers on the board today. :D

Nobody cares about that non-entity, silly Dump Cheerleader.

Which is coincidentally how Daddy's 'Friends' who visit Lil'Vanky are known.

Ouch, the pimp "president" gets outed.

I had thought Don's Johns were those "water sports" guys who showed up at the White House after dark.

Back