may the sugar plums dance erotically for you. :rose:

Merry Christmas EL
May your sugar plums dance erotically for you too :rose:

*Christmas Grizzly Bear Hugs* for you both. :kiss: :kiss:

My apologies Ent.
Good Evening then.

entitled said:
It's not so bad. Sometimes. *L*

Just a little difficult to corral three of them when there's just one of me.

yes, there not very encouraging odds *laughs*

Merry Christmas Hugo!

Ok, I'm excited. I'm going to a carol concert (I love singing carols) and I'm all dressed and ready to go. I don't have to leave for another 2 hours yet *L*

English Lady said:

Merry Christmas Hugo!

Ok, I'm excited. I'm going to a carol concert (I love singing carols) and I'm all dressed and ready to go. I don't have to leave for another 2 hours yet *L*
Sounds like someone is a mite bit anxious.
I hope you have a very good time, EL
*GBH*

excited all the way.

I'm worse then Beth at Christmas *grins*

It's Christmas Eve, It's Christmas Eve!!

English Lady said:

Merry Christmas Hugo!

I have very much missed not going to any carol concerts this year, but I did get to see The Nutcracker, which was wonderful. And this morning, at 9am, I can hear a live performance of Kings College Choir, Cambridge, performing the service of 9 lessons and carols. I would always listen to/watch this on BBC tv on christmas eve, while I was dressing the staircase with ivy and ribbons, and the boys dressed the christmas tree. One of those family things I miss since the boys have grown up and left home. It really is a very different holiday without children........not that I'm not very very happy with my current situation. I'm with the one person in the world I want to be with. What better Christmas could it be.

:heart:

matriarch said:
I have very much missed not going to any carol concerts this year, but I did get to see The Nutcracker, which was wonderful. And this morning, at 9am, I can hear a live performance of Kings College Choir, Cambridge, performing the service of 9 lessons and carols. I would always listen to/watch this on BBC tv on christmas eve, while I was dressing the staircase with ivy and ribbons, and the boys dressed the christmas tree. One of those family things I miss since the boys have grown up and left home. It really is a very different holiday without children........not that I'm not very very happy with my current situation. I'm with the one person in the world I want to be with. What better Christmas could it be.

:heart:

Things change and you have to find the joy in your new traditions :) Christmas to me is being at my Nanna's house (she doesn't live there any more) with Nanna and Grandad (Grandad died 10 years ago) and mum and dad (now split up) and my sister all eating far too much and watching the flames of the real log fire dance.

That's Christmas past, I can enjoy the memories but I have to make new traditions and create different ways to celebrate. I do miss the old Christmases,but the new are just as joyful :)

English Lady said:
Things change and you have to find the joy in your new traditions :) Christmas to me is being at my Nanna's house (she doesn't live there any more) with Nanna and Grandad (Grandad died 10 years ago) and mum and dad (now split up) and my sister all eating far too much and watching the flames of the real log fire dance.

That's Christmas past, I can enjoy the memories but I have to make new traditions and create different ways to celebrate. I do miss the old Christmases,but the new are just as joyful :)

Exactly.
My ex is back in the part of the country we moved from 22 years ago, and will be spending christmas with his sister and brother in law. Their kids are growed up and moved on in their own homes, scattered across the country.

My youngest is somewhere in Africa, and tomorrow will be at Victoria Falls for his Christmas.

My eldest is still back home, and will be spending the day with his wife and their friends who don't have families locally.

I'm 5,000 miles away from him and my parents, sister and younger brother, and my oldest and some of my dearest friends, but with my new family, and the love of my life. We'll all make of it what we will.

*sending heartfelt good wishes and love to all those mentioned above.*

OK, I'm out of here.
Getting maudlin, and that won't do if I'm trying to be jovial to friends and family on the phone.

I'm sure I'll be back on later in the day, but we will be spending the late afternoon/evening with Min's family. Meal and presents apparently.

So, for those I don't see/speak to before The Day, have a wonderful, wonderful time; eat, drink and be merry; kiss everyone you want to and just smile benevolently at everyone else.

Happy, Happy, Happy Christmas to EVERYONE on AH.

:kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:

I'm tired. I want to sleep in sometime!
But I'm also in a good mood. Tomorrow's Christmas and I can't wait to enjoy it with the kids. Having done all of the shopping, wrapping, decorating, baking, etc completely on my own this year, I feel alot more "connected" with the kids. I feel bad for my ex because he's been so uninvolved and I can't imagine how hard tomorrow will be for him, but I'm happy for me. :)

And I'm hungry. Off to find food.

Mood:
I think the cold I've been fighting off has finally conquered me. I'm tired and I hurt.
Trying to buck up, suck it up and make it a nice for everyone else.

Blah.
Wish I could spend the day in bed and do Christmas Eve tomorrow.

Anxious. I get to take my fourth flight of the month this evening. I hate flying. I may have mentioned that before.

Evil Alpaca said:
Anxious. I get to take my fourth flight of the month this evening. I hate flying. I may have mentioned that before.

*strokes soothingly*

it'll all go fine. Indugle in some Christmas spirit -that should help ;)

Logo -hope you feel better soon, love!

SJ -It's Christmas :nana:

Mood: Excited still!

Happy, content, tired, but having a hard time getting back to sleep. Thank goodness we have a complete day to ourselves tomorrow, no relatives to visit, no places we 'have to go'.

Unfortunately, that early start to see the sunrise from the mountains, isn't going to happen. Not with a sickly goose.

matriarch said:
Happy, content, tired, but having a hard time getting back to sleep. Thank goodness we have a complete day to ourselves tomorrow, no relatives to visit, no places we 'have to go'.

Unfortunately, that early start to see the sunrise from the mountains, isn't going to happen. Not with a sickly goose.
Hey Mat
Good wishes for you to return to peaceful slumber.
Good will and best wishes for Min to see serious health improvement.
*GBH* :rose:

My mood has gone to shit now.

I'm going to climb under the stairs and stay there until spring.

ABSTRUSE said:
My mood has gone to shit now.

I'm going to climb under the stairs and stay there until spring.
Are you sure you're not my wife?

Her's has gone to shit too!

And she's taking it out on me!

Well, fucked up, that's my mood now!
Thanks to the wife! Bitch, bitch, bitch all day, all the time!

*hugs* Zeb

Hey everyone *waves*

Mood: tired, worn out, knackered. A day at the in laws after a long (lovely) day at home yesterday. Tommorrow wil be spent chilling at home, getting back to (somewhat) normality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back