Very curious ... Thoughts?

Ben075x

Virgin
Hey All

Straight (I think) guy. 41, tall, slim, strong. But a long time ago in a brothel I met but did not touch, a tyrannie girl. Years later the thought of her makes me hard. Why? I am in a straight relationship but the thought of that T girl ... My mouth is dry. It's the idea of being seduced, 'tricked' into something I really want anyway.

Where does it end? Am I bi in reality? A little sissy boy, pink panties etc sometimes the thought ... Where am I at?

If anyone can figure it out. PM me ...please

B

Hey All

Straight (I think) guy. 41, tall, slim, strong. But a long time ago in a brothel I met but did not touch, a tyrannie girl. Years later the thought of her makes me hard. Why? I am in a straight relationship but the thought of that T girl ... My mouth is dry. It's the idea of being seduced, 'tricked' into something I really want anyway.

Where does it end? Am I bi in reality? A little sissy boy, pink panties etc sometimes the thought ... Where am I at?

B

Go with the flow and whatever you are comfortable with. Only you can rationalise your feelings and desires. If you aren't hurting or compromising anybody else it is nobody elses business in my view. Provided it is legal.

It's the idea of being seduced, 'tricked' into something I really want anyway.
Since trans women aren't 'tricking' anybody, but just being themselves, perhaps your comment should be taken at face value: you want to experiment with cock but you have difficulty acknowledging that, either because you're just flat out uncertain, or nervous, or you're afraid it'll cost you your 'man card' if you admit to being interested.

My suggestion is to try it. You can always try to find a suck buddy or j/o friend locally through Craigslist or similar sites (read this forum to see how others have done it). If you think it might be easier with a trans woman, you could find a trans female sex worker (trans women who are not sex workers will rightly take offence if you communicate that you are seeking them out solely for sex based on what may or may not be between their legs). Be polite and respectful as you would with any other service provider and see how it works out for you.

Hey All

B

Ben, Your post made me smile...not in a bad way, but just at the scope of your question and cry for help. Truth is, only you can figure this out. From my own experience, I think you can gain lots of insight from forums like this one. But there are some really deep societal norms that you will also have to deconstruct and analyze to the best of your ability... in truth, you have to first sort through your own beliefs in regard to "right and wrong" as it relates to same-sex-attraction. I have spent years doing this and am now to the point of complete peace in my understanding of human sexuality and my own unique shade of that.

So, don't panic. There's plenty of time to think and lots of resources to study. In the end, I think the odds are that you will find your answers.

Back