Protection (closed)

"Well, love, it is a mess . . . but it sure as hell isn't your fault, baby. So quit saying that." As Maria comes back with the coffee, I finally start to regain a little composure . . . not doing you any good by being out of control. "I'm going down to the station in the morning and watch the next interview thru the one-way mirror; maybe they will learn enough that we can lock all these guys away for a long time."

"Looks like you will only be overnight; just enough that the doctor is satisfied with your progress by tomorrow. We can still hae a wedding next week . . . and a honeymoon a week after that. Alex will bring Molly home tomorrow night."
 
Maria makes sure that you’re finally calmed down before she says that she’s going to head home to help Alex with Molly. She kisses your cheek and hugs me before she leaves, checking with you once more to make sure that you’re fine before she leaves.

After she’s gone, I look at you with a miserable expression and sink back against the uncomfortable pillows of the hospital bed. “My head really hurts.” I say as I look down at my hand as you grip it tightly, my eyes finding yours as tears start to fill them once more. Another wave of tears soon follow that are only stopped by your arms circling around me.

“I don’t want to be here, Alan.” I sniffle, my stubborn streak showing through as I cling to you in my sorrow and pain. “I want to go home.”
 
"I don't want you here either, but I'm not a doctor, and the doctor says you stay until tomorrow to make sure your head is OK. We'll get you home tomorrow; Maria will bring Molly home then."

About all I can do is sit in my chair by your bed and hold your hand, "Just don't wiggle around too much, babe; I'm afraid that hospital gown might slide off your cute ass and then the nurses might make me go home when they see me trying to climb in bed with you."
 
“I don’t believe you’d crawl into bed with me.” I mumble, a pout still upon my lips as I look down at your hand holding mine so tightly. I nibble on my bottom lip for a moment before I look up at your face and reach out my other hand to stroke your cheek softly.

“I’m glad you’re here, Alan.” I say softly, my fears and concerns coming through as we sit in the quiet of the room. “I’m sorry if this frightened you. I shouldn’t have gone outside.”
 
"You still got a nice ass, babe; I would crawl in bed with that ass anytime." Holding your hand as you continue to blame yourself, "Michaela, you have to understand that you did nothing to bring about this attack - except what was necessary to protect yourself and your daughter from your ex."
 
I nod, listening to your reassuring words. Sighing softly, I kiss the back of your hand and settle in to doze as the pain meds start to kick in, taking the edge off my nerves as well as my pain. Waking a few hours later, I whimper as I notice you gone from your chair and I start to panic.

“Alan?” I call out, sitting up in bed and searching the room for you.
 
Since you were sleeping, obviously under the influence of the pain medication, I take a few minutes to go down to the cafeteria for a quick sandwich and another cup of coffee. As soon as I get back up on the floor, the nurses tell me you have been calling for me.

Hurrying back into the room and to your side, "It's ok, baby, I just stepped out for a few minutes to get something to eat and some coffee. I'm here now."
 
I sigh, sweat beading on my brow as you come back into the room and move to my side. I take your hand and hold it tightly, my eyes closing for a moment as I try and center myself. The emotional toll of this whole ordeal has finally caught up with me and I’m having trouble coping.

“Hold me.” I say softly, my voice whisper soft as I finally open my eyes and look towards you, letting you see all the fear and insecurity that is now creeping towards the surface. “Please hold me.”
 
Wrapping my arms around you . . . as much as all the IV's and other stuff will allow. "We'll get thru this, love . . . that's my job, protect you and Molly. But right now, all you need to do si let the meds do their job and get some rest. I'll stay as long as I can tonight, all night if the nurses will let me."
 
I nod and settle back against the pillow again, my eyes drooping as I do just that and let the medication do it’s job. Soon I’m resting again, my hand loosing hanging onto yours. Dozing off and on, each time I wake up, I make sure that you are still in the room and am comforted each time you are still sitting right there beside me.

Shortly after the sun sets, your phone goes off with Maria’s number. “Hey, daddy. I promised Molly we would call when it was time for bed.” She says, letting you know that Molly wants to talk to you. “Alex and his girlfriend spent all day with her in the city and they are exhausted. I think he’s gotten serious about birth control after today.”

Laughing softly, she moves to the little set up she’s made on her sofa and hands her cell phone to Molly. “Alan? How’s my mommy?”
 
"She's OK, Molly . . . just still sore, but she is going to be OK. She's sleeping right now. The medicine the doctor gave her makes her sleepy. Did you have a good time with Alex today?"

I see you start to stir again on the bed; pointing to the phone, I whisper, "Molly."
 
“Yes! Alex and Becky took me to see the lights down town and then he bought me dinner and ice cream! Then we went to the toy store and he told me I could pick out a new doll.” Molly said, speaking a mile a minute as Maria laughs in the background.

I wake to the sound of your voice and turn my eyes towards you as you whisper that you’re talking to Molly. I give you a slight smile, drugged up and feeling no pain at the moment as I watch your conversation take place.

“And then Maria took me Christmas shopping and I got you a present!” She’s beside herself with excitement at her little trip to the city. “I wish you and Mommy were here though. Will you come tomorrow?”
 
"I'm going to be taking your Mommy home from the hospital tomorrow and she will need to get plenty of rest. After we get home I will call Maria and we can make plans for you to come home. So, you be a good girl for Maria tonight, OK? I need to talk to Maria for a couple of minutes."

After Maria gets on the phone, "We're planning on going home in the morning, as soon as the doctor comes in and releases her. I'll let you and Alex figure out how to gt Molly back home. I know she's going to be upset when she sees Michaela, but she's going to have to see her soon."
 
“I’ll be alright, dad. I’ll have a talk with her in the morning and get her prepared to see Michaela.” Maria says as she watches Molly snuggle back into her blankets to keep watching TV. “Is she doing alright? She seemed really upset when I was there. I think she was mostly worried about you.”

I yawn as the conversation hits a lull and I reach out touch your cheek. I give you a smile, noticing how tight and swollen my face feels. I can only I imagine what a mess I must look.
 
Have to be careful when I reply to Maria's question about how you are doing, "I guess as well as can be expected; this was very traumatic for all of us. I think that once I get her home and back in her own bed, she will rest a lot easier."

I don't want to say anything yet, but I know that I am going to have to take you to the precinct before too long to ID the guy. That will start some fears all over again.

"I just want her feeling well enough that we can get married and take off on our honeymoon cruise; that will get us away from everything for a bit of time."
 
“I hope so, daddy.” Maria says as she moves to lock up her apartment and check to make sure that Molly is settled nicely. “Tell Michaela that I love her and we’ll see you guys tomorrow. Love you, daddy.”

I watch you as the phone conversation ends and manage a smile for you as you look towards me. “Love you, baby.” I say in a groggy voice as I take your hand again and squeeze it, bringing it to my lips and kissing the back of it gently.

“Tomorrow when they release me, we need to go by the store and pick up some groceries and then I want to talk to someone about our cake and my flowers.” I say, listing off a long list of things that I need to get done for the wedding and knowing that you’ll never allow me to do it all tomorrow.
 
"Yeah, right . . . like I'm going to let you try to do all that tomorrow. Just because you get home and start feeling better doesn't mean I'm going to let you start running around like nothing is wrong." Try to sound stern, but not sure it is working. "If you try to do too much, you just might feel my hand on your little butt."

"Maria will be bringing Molly home tomorrow, so maybe I will let her take you out for a few minutes."
 
“Babe, there’s still so much to do before next week.” I say with a pout on my lips as you tell me that I’m not going out tomorrow. “I still have to get Molly’s Christmas presents and my dress fitted and the flowers and the cake still have to be finalized.”

I settle back against my pillows in a huff as you mention letting Maria take me out when Molly comes home. “I don’t need a babysitter.”
 
Leaning over and whispering in your ear, "Baby, I intend to fuck your brains out on our honeymoon, so I will be doing everything I need to do in the next few days to make sure that my bride is ready for the time of her life on that big boat. Do we understand each other?"

Sitting back and smiling at you . . . my hand now resting on your thigh under the sheets.
 
I shiver at the sound of your voice, glancing at you with a soft moan as your words whisper across my ear. I bite my lower lip as I feel your hand resting against my thigh beneath the sheets and I nod.

“I understand.” I say softly as I part my thighs for you in silent invitation. “I need you, Alan.” I say in the softest voice, wondering if you would think me horrible for being so needy so soon after a traumatic experience.
 
"Really . . . is this what you want?", as my fingers caress your inner thigh and slide close to your pussy. "Are you wet, ?" I know you are, but it's fun to tease you a bit as I get even closer to touching you.

Not sure how and orgasm goes with a concussion, but at lease a little touching shouldn't be too harmful, will it?
 
I whimper as your fingers caress up my thigh and inch closer to my pussy. Nodding my head as you ask me if I’m wet and I move my hips just a bit more to allow you full access to your final goal.

I gasp at the look in your eyes and I find tears welling in mine at the fact that you find me beautiful no matter what. “Please, baby.” I whisper again, not wanting to draw too much attention from anyone that might be in the hallway.
 
"Baby, you're in here for some rest . . . ", chuckling a bit as my fingers split your lips and start gently rubbing your clit. Sliding my fingers deep in your pussy, I feel your muscles contract and grip my fingers tight; beginning to thrust my hand back and forth, giving you something to focus on besides your injuries right now.

Leaning my face close to yours, kissing you softly as your breathing intensifies . . . "Damn, love, you feel so good right now . . ."
 
I let out a breathless moan the moment that your fingers sink into my pussy, rubbing against my clit and caressing me so tenderly. I whimper as I clenched my muscles around your fingers, sighing as you give me the pleasure that I need.

“I love you so much, Alan.” I say softly as you kiss me gently and I can feel tears trailing down my cheeks. “So much.” I moan as your thumb presses tightly against my clit.
 
"I know, baby . . ." kissing you tenderly as your tears flow down your cheeks; your butt squirming on the bed as your emotions creep closer to the surface again, this time from pleasure and not from pain. Sliding my other hand under your hospital gown (I think you need to keep this and take if on our honeymoon, so sexy!!) and caress a breast, rolling a nipple under my palm.
 
Back
Top